• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
The game never says. It also never tells us if Geno is the sole person who protects the Star Road or if he's the only one of his kind. Geno seems to be acting on his own dogma so it's hard to say if anyone's "in charge of him."
*clears throat* I already told you that I'm the one he serves. You know, I would have been included in SMRPG 2 as well, but you know....cough....the split between companies.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Since SMRPG has come out, I've played through the game probably about 10 times so, naturally, I pretty know the game inside and out.
lol Wow, I think I have played it 3-5 times and there would still be some stuff I would miss from it. I'm currently replaying it again on an emulator since my SNES broke :(. lol

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
If that's what you expected, don't patronize us when we're trying to give you the best answer we possibly can, seeing as it's not set in stone in the actual game.
Fine. I understand that I shouldn't have made that comment. Thanks for feeding me anyway.

The Director

Smash Lord
Does Square care enough about Geno to say no to a proposal from Nintendo to use him in one of their games? No. Look at Geno's recent appearance in Mario and Luigi. That wasn't even a very big game, but Square certainly had no problem letting them use Geno in it.

What it comes down to is Sakurai's affliction towards the character. If he likes Geno, he's in. If he doesn't like Geno...well, then be prepared to cry. (i also think the fans have a lot to do with it...if Sakurai knows so many people want Geno hin, how can he ignore us? it's evident from the poll results and the confirmed characters we know of so far...)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Love how the haters post a question, ignore it and flame us. And then starts an arguement.

Anyways I'm making another Geno sprite comic, any requests?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
already did Geno versus MK (Find this in 1 of my previous posts)

Alright Sonic 1 and Ganon 1, but I need to find good sprites of them, so if you have a request you gotta help me out here.

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
Love how the haters post a question, ignore it and flame us. And then starts an arguement.

Anyways I'm making another Geno sprite comic, any requests?
You mean like the Ridley one?, Maybe Geno vs. Bowser Jr., just because :p

Is there anyway for me to get into the Geno Alliance?, the smashwiki page was gone last time I checked... I just want to use the siggie! (The black one with Geno's eye)

Maybe I should just take the sig and use it :ohwell:

Machspeed

Smash Lord
You mean like the Ridley one?, Maybe Geno vs. Bowser Jr., just because :p

Is there anyway for me to get into the Geno Alliance?, the smashwiki page was gone last time I checked... I just want to use the siggie! (The black one with Geno's eye)

Maybe I should just take the sig and use it :ohwell:
Just take the sig and use it I suppose.

McFox isn't on normally to update the thread, so until he updates it, you can just wear it. (I've yet too be added to but oh well. :ohwell:)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Just take the sig and use it I suppose.

McFox isn't on normally to update the thread, so until he updates it, you can just wear it. (I've yet too be added to but oh well. :ohwell:)

For future references Im the person who adds members and such and you and the few others who have been on here that Ive noticed as of recent are already members.

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice

For future references Im the person who adds members and such and you and the few others who have been on here that Ive noticed as of recent are already members.
Oh then, can you add me? I haven't posted much (here or on any topic), but I read almost every post :psycho:. I'm trying to post more, and since this is the thread I visit the most I'll probably post a lot here :embarrass

I'm working on my signature right now, Geno based! :p

Top Bottom