• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

DynamiteSpoony

Smash Journeyman
A large, dark stormy castle with lots of bats.
Haha, Geno would meet the Ice Climbers and immediately notice their hammers.....made of wood....

Geno: ....How could you!?

IC's: Huh? *looks at hammers* OOH!! *quickly swipes hammers away in hidden inventory* :embarrass

EDIT: Sorry 2x post
Hrm....I dunno about that. Mario had a wooden hammer with no protest from Geno.

Also, Geno should team up with Bowser, too, if it turns out bosses can't be PCs. I'd love to see all that lovely friction they had in SMRPG again. :D

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
Geno+Bowser=intresting and cool how the team would work in terms of gameplay

Geno+Fox=awsome in terms of story line

Geno+C.Falcon=too much pwnage that i dont see this happening in the story line

Geno+Ridley=awsome and tottly plosible, this one is most plosible and i hope to see it happen IMO

Geno+Kirby=cool but it looks like hes taken

Geno+any one else but megaman,bomberman,minda or ballon fighter=i dont see happening

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
It would be too good to be true if Geno was paired up with Mario/Bowser/Peach, though with all of these weird partnerships going on I can more than doubt it. Let's save the epic reunion for the SMRPG sequel, eh?

I keep thinking Geno'll be paired up with Pokémon Trainer, for some odd reason. Y'know, if Geno would hang around with him long enough, maybe he'd get into Pokémon... :laugh:

^On the topic of Geno and Ridley irony: This is from the infamous Angry Nintendo Nerd's house, as shown in one of his videos. (That shadow's supposed to be Jason's hand, from Friday the 13th... don't ask.) He's got a Super Metroid poster side by side with a SMRPG one. I found it symbolic, in my own, weird little way. ^_^

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
( I Don't want to be making so many quotes so...)
@FatmanoniceHmm your idea isn't that bad fatmanonice :p , I'd quite like it...It's not that bad O;.

@Hotbarage , I'm thinking that will happen for some reason...Anyhow i can't really think of any other good team ideas with geno <_< Hmm not sure still...Maybe him team up with Ike or Andy or something ? I'm clueless here so i'd like to hear some team idea's and how he would meet up with some people in the SSE :p.

Snakz

Smash Ace

Also, Geno should team up with Bowser, too, if it turns out bosses can't be PCs. I'd love to see all that lovely friction they had in SMRPG again. :D
hmm, true true, haha.

Umm, im confused, Bowser is playable, but do you mean playable in the SSE? if you do, that wouldn't make sense to me since Bowser is as far as we know a villain and we dont know if he ends up turning around later on.

I always loved the concept of Geno and Lucas paring up.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I keep thinking Geno'll be paired up with Pokémon Trainer, for some odd reason. Y'know, if Geno would hang around with him long enough, maybe he'd get into Pokémon... :laugh:
PT O_o? Whatever man, it's you're choice, but wouldn't Geno be uneasy next to Charizard's flaming tail? :laugh:

^On the topic of Geno and Ridley irony: This is from the infamous Angry Nintendo Nerd's house, as shown in one of his videos. (That shadow's supposed to be Jason's hand, from Friday the 13th... don't ask.) He's got a Super Metroid poster side by side with a SMRPG one. I found it symbolic, in my own, weird little way. ^_^
Isn't that supposes to be from the Nighmare on Elm Street one? If so, that's Freddy. Still, it's as ironic as hell.

Snakz

Smash Ace
...O.O

"Geno, i choose you!................to be my partner."

He just better watch out when charizard is around, dont want to get near his tail.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
hmm, true true, haha.

Umm, im confused, Bowser is playable, but do you mean playable in the SSE? if you do, that wouldn't make sense to me since Bowser is as far as we know a villain and we dont know if he ends up turning around later on.

Perhaps you could choose between DK and Bowser, and they each have their own story to follow afterwards.

DynamiteSpoony

Smash Journeyman
A large, dark stormy castle with lots of bats.

hmm, true true, haha.

Yup, if he's playable and not a boss. It would be awesome to see him be in more of a SMRPG role, where he's not really evil.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
PT O_o? Whatever man, it's you're choice, but wouldn't Geno be uneasy next to Charizard's flaming tail? :laugh:

Isn't that supposes to be from the Nighmare on Elm Street one? If so, that's Freddy. Still, it's as ironic as hell.
After Geno, PT's-a my Brawl main... seeing the two of them kicking SSE arse would be a dream come true. And I just figured, Geno got hit with all kind of crazy flame attacks in SMRPG... Gaz must have friggin' fireproofed him beforehand... (and ice-, electricity-, and evil- proofed him, now that I think about it...) :laugh:

Yeah, that probably was the Nightmare on Elm Street one... both of them scared the hell out of me, though.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
I think Geno pairing up with Pokemon Trainer could work. The scene where he meets Charizard for the first time would be hilarious.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Sakurai, just put a newcomer for tomorrow, whether it be Geno ( I hope so), Ridley or Megaman! Well, if Geno is the chosen one, hopefully Sakurai will update his Final Smash quickly.

UtopiaXD

Smash Apprentice
Geno should totally team up with kirby. They both come from a land that revovles around dreams and stars. Who better to team up to fight for everyones dreams but kirby. Together on a warp star, kirby rides while geno shoot his star gun at the enemies. They would make pure ownage!

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
I think Geno pairing up with Pokemon Trainer could work. The scene where he meets Charizard for the first time would be hilarious.
Oh snap, it's Oshiro! Sorry about not PM'ing you sooner... my trip lasted a little earlier than expected... *impaled by Smithy*

"I swear to the Star Road, I'm not a Mr. Mime!"​

Man... I'm getting character-deficit to the point where I want anybody for tonight, Geno or not...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Hey Loooni, I love what you did to grim in the old Ridley thread. Just wanted to get that out...LMAO!!!
*jumps on top of and covers mouth*

This whole thread is under surveillance now so we can't even bring that incident up without the possibility of this getting locked...

Anyways, do you guys think that unlockable characters will be added to the main story once you unlock them or do you think they will have their own segments? The Nintendo Fall Conference suggested that Mario and Sonic could team up but that could of been just for show.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Anyways, do you guys think that unlockable characters will be added to the main story once you unlock them or do you think they will have their own segments? The Nintendo Fall Conference suggested that Mario and Sonic could team up but that could of been just for show.
Good question with a good answer ;) Hmm i think after you unlock them (Or you might need to for some parts.) That the story will go on but that's just a rough guess there :p Not sure still.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Oh snap, it's Oshiro! Sorry about not PM'ing you sooner... my trip lasted a little earlier than expected... *impaled by Smithy*

Man... I'm getting character-deficit to the point where I want anybody for tonight, Geno or not...
That picture wins the thread.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

If you ask me, Geno has more in common with a Banette then a Mr. Mime. :chuckle:

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman

This whole thread is under surveillance now so we can't even bring that incident up without the possibility of this getting locked...

Sorry bout that.

Yeah, Geno wants you for the Starspace army!

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
SMW you never fail to make me smile. I think Geno would be roughly Pokemon Trainer's height though. But I can see Geno and Charizard staring at each other the first time they meet though. ^^

Snakz

Smash Ace
That is an awesome pic SMW, i bet we could get a lot of good material just putting Geno in a Brawl Dojo pic.

I might just do that...

Character update tonight....i hope

I aint getin my hopes up though.

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman

SMW you never fail to make me smile. I think Geno would be roughly Pokemon Trainer's height though. But I can see Geno and Charizard staring at each other the first time they meet though. ^^
Staring..like...
sexually, like lustfully
??

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I didn't want to make him any bigger- my sprite's quality FTL. :chuckle:

*pulls out Pokédex* "Banette: The Marionette Pokémon." He would be cooler as a ghost-type, floating thing, wouldn't he?

Help us all when Geno meets Charizard on the Dojo... the Brawl community would implode from the great/epic/awesome-ness of the first time they looked at each other...

*smacks Ralph* Quit that mess!

...*hands icepack*

Snakz

Smash Ace
Hey guys, Enigma had this to say:

"PM me if you guys want in on the project i mentioned.

I also had an idea that Geno should be able to throw a Geno doll for an attack, like Bowser's Hurly Gloves."

I think thats a pretty cool idea

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Geno and MetaKnight 2 bad***es on a mission to get back what they both need the most.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I just got a bad vision. What if they put Geno is, but since he's like a wood puppet, they make him walk like Wario/G+W, and you hear wood knocking togteher with every movement? :(

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
I agree. If he's in and is Pichu material, I'm sure most of the people here won't care.

Top Bottom