• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I'm definately staying up. I don't have class until 12:30 tomorrow. I go to sleep hours after the pdate everyday anyway.

Speaking of a Geno project, would anyone care to help me on a Brawl, in general, project?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
there have been over a hundred posts on this thread since i posted last, time to review the posts to see if anything even CLOSE to NOT spam is actually happening. if not, i'm going to close this thread in roughly 5 minutes.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
there have been over a hundred posts on this thread since i posted last, time to review the posts to see if anything even CLOSE to NOT spam is actually happening. if not, i'm going to close this thread in roughly 5 minutes.
You're closing our thread? But it's epic Geno discussion! Oh and btw, I remember you from the Brawl Boards on GameFAQs,

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I don't get what you're saying

As for the SMRPG song playing they would need the original creators use for the lyrics to play the song.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
i do to! you were that really cool guy right? yah i remember... you were awsome...

but back to geno and his possible doll throghing B-move... only if its like a robot or something IMO
No, he shouldn't throw dolls. That's a waste of awesomeness. He should throw some stars.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
No, he shouldn't throw dolls. That's a waste of awesomeness. He should throw some stars.
Like a ninja? Hahahaha

In case the thread gets closed I suggest we move to the P2W forum or everyone should contact someone else to tell where the other is heading.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
heh Same here.

In Mario and Luigi: SS who hand was in Geno to make it work?!

o.0;;
Are you asking what made Geno move or are you asking who played a role in making Geno appear in Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga? Well, to answer the first question, Geno was operated by a machine and to answer the second question, the two main people that connect SMRPG and MaL:SSS were Yoko Shimomura (who did the music for both games) and Yoshihiko Maekawa (who not only directed both games and but also founded Alpha Dream, a company that's now second party to Nintendo). As we all know, Shigeru Miyamoto also produced both games but that's the case for nearly all Mario games so...

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Are you asking what made Geno move or are you asking who played a role in making Geno appear in Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga? Well, to answer the first question, Geno was operated by a machine and to answer the second question, the two main people that connect SMRPG and MaL:SSS were Yoko Shimomura (who did the music for both games) and Yoshihiko Maekawa (who not only directed both games and but also founded Alpha Dream, a company that's now second party to Nintendo). As we all know, Shigeru Miyamoto also produced both games but that's the case for nearly all Mario games so...
Geno is second and a half party then.

(Finally for the email-thanks ill check it in the morning)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
a flash of stars that stay in the air for a while and implode, lightly sucking the near by smashers into it... im trying to be inovative but failing.... lol
It sounds good but needs to be clearer, IMO, if other get it then they do, if not then we're on the same boat =p

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I don't get what you're saying

As for the SMRPG song playing they would need the original creators use for the lyrics to play the song.

Which song are you speaking of?

And he means if he doesn't find some good, valid Geno-related posts, he's closing it, but we're fine on that because we tlakd about Geno for nearly the whole time.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Which song are you speaking of?

And he means if he doesn't find some good, valid Geno-related posts, he's closing it, but we're fine on that because we tlakd about Geno for nearly the whole time.
*sorry if this ends up being a double post*

I think he's talking about Rawest Forest. Click "Rawest Forest" to go to the video.

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
we've lost enigma... what now?! and in case gimpyfish finishes us off where do we go? if he does and geno is confimed tonight i may chuckle lightly /tryingnottomakethis"spam" geno is very origonal and deserves this reserection from his long slumber its not his fan base that maks him brawl worthy its his importand storyline and how it mysteriosly disapered after SMRPG. (althogh the fan base does help)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
if i closed it, i'd make a new one, and keep my eye on it and be more strict with my warnings, its SLIGHTLY better, but if you guys stray off topic again i wont hessitate to close it

D

Deleted member

if i closed it, i'd make a new one, and keep my eye on it and be more strict with my warnings, its SLIGHTLY better, but if you guys stray off topic again i wont hessitate to close it
If you close this I will race you to see who makes the new one.

Really though, I am sure everybody is dearly sorry for their actions. We will try to prevent from doing it again. ^^

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
a flash of stars that stay in the air for a while and implode, lightly sucking the near by smashers into it... im trying to be inovative but failing.... lol
why bother trying to be innnovative? Geno already has a PERFECT moveset taken directly from his special moves in Super Mario RPG. if it aint broke, don't fix it.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Geno's Forest>Rawest Forest.

Another good SMRPG song would be Smithy Boss Fight, or Booster Tower. Axem Rangers?

paralasalud

Smash Ace
Geno's Forest>Rawest Forest.

Another good SMRPG song would be Smithy Boss Fight, or Booster Tower. Axem Rangers?
agreed... with the first 2.
wasn't booster's tower like... lounge music? i just remember not liking it. the stage would be awesome, however. maybe mario's taunt could change for booster's tower and he'd become 8-bit mario. the smithy boss fight song is just epic.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
agreed... with the first 2.
wasn't booster's tower like... lounge music? i just remember not liking it. the stage would be awesome, however. maybe mario's taunt could change for booster's tower and he'd become 8-bit mario. the smithy boss fight song is just epic.
The first room was, and then it went to a faster song for the rest of the tower.

The Smithy music was OK, IMO.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
Booster's Tower is WIN. the music was awesome; all of it.

that really would make for an awesome stage in Brawl. very dynamic...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you guys are so close to getting closed down, do not discuss ice climbers, this is not a "geno community chat room" it is a thread for the specific discussion of geno in super smash bros brawl

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Gimpy, seriously, take alook at the Ridley thread. I'm sure you'd get much more spam there.

Anywho, what's a good Geno stage? I was thinking Geno's Woods, or Booster's Tower. Geno's Woods sounded great in DDR:MM. Booster's Tower has alright music, Smithy Boss Fight was pretty neat.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Geno's stage could be either Forest Maze, Star Hill or Star Road. Although Booster's Tower could be a good one now that you mention it.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Booster's Tower wouldn't be a good stage without Booster. Unless you hve him riding his train around in the background or something. Since RPG would be getting its only representative stage in one way, I'm sure it would be Forest, since that's the most Geno releated thing from the game.

The two IC related posts weren't really about IC, they were mostly just declaring that we have yet another day to hope for a Geno announcement.

Top Bottom