• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I agree. If he's in and is Pichu material, I'm sure most of the people here won't care.
Don't tell them what I have planned just yet, please.

Anyways yeah I don't care if he's low tier, lags is the worst character in the game. I'd still use him.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Don't tell them what I have planned just yet, please.

Anyways yeah I don't care if he's low tier, lags is the worst character in the game. I'd still use him.
Yeah, don't worry. You mean the thing we were talking about, right? It's safe with me.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
I can see both Pokemon Trainer and Geno standing on the sidelines watching the Pokemon battle. . . I can also see him coming to their rescue and vice versa. . . Geno Whirl at the Pokemon Stadium. . . Epic win. . .

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
I can see both Pokemon Trainer and Geno standing on the sidelines watching the Pokemon battle. . . I can also see him coming to their rescue and vice versa. . . Geno Whirl at the Pokemon Stadium. . . Epic win. . .
heh. That'd be cool. Or he sees Kirby's warpstar get shot down and goes running in for the rescue. A fallen star is his worst nightmare.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Agreed. By the way, you got my E-Mail and PM, right?
Nope haven't gotten it yet...just in case try sending it again. PM me the email just to make sure its right.

Anyways for the Fire alt. It should be a black base with the flames.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
uh oh spageti-o's! i dont think that well get any good updates for a while! well sakuri probuly had ALL the updates ready and planed but when they changed the release date and well... i think he had to stall with these rather ****ty updates.
Possibly, but I think we will see a newcomer this week. Let's hope for Geno.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I already said that kirby and geno would be the best combo :D just think about it!
Kirby's already taken by not one, but TWO girls!!!!!!!!!omgz hez a pimpz!!!!

as long as hes in

Yea, but Geno looking completely broken might even be enough for me to just main Pit and have Geno as my second, even though Ive been wanting him in Smash since 2001.

Enigma, you get my PM?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
hey guys i'm back, hey Enigma, I wanted to ask, how do I get in on the Geno alliance?
Draw a comic or a picture, Create a sig or a banner, Write a fan-fiction or something close to game play like the Snake conversations there are other things you can do, etc.

Thats how you get accepted in or you could argue and defend Geno from the you know haters/trolls

Anyways laughed at that post about falling stars, sorry it just made sense, kinda...=p

Im not looking at the PMS until those who want to join the project join that and I'm waiting on the portfolio.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Draw a comic or a picture, Create a sig or a banner, Write a fan-fiction or something close to game play like the Snake conversations there are other things you can do, etc.

Thats how you get accepted in or you could argue and defend Geno from the you know haters/trolls

Anyways laughed at that post about falling stars, sorry it just made sense, kinda...=p
oh ok thanks. i'll see if i cook something up then :cool:

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord

Im not looking at the PMS until those who want to join the project join that and I'm waiting on the portfolio.
I defended from the first Harry Megatard raid, I have signature with a hyperlink to the first post here, and I'm on the SmashWiki page. can i be in plz?

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
O'Shire, in your signature, is Geno giving the finger?
Naw, it's an index finger... though when he's announced, feel free to interpret it either way. ^_^

A fallen star is his worst nightmare.
Dude... that was unintentionally deep. O_o

...Yo Enigma, did you get my message too? I hope PMing'll do it because my e-mail's not working at the moment...

EDIT: Nevermind, Enigma.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
No, rotten wood comes out.

When he gets Superspicy Curry, he just ignights with flames and crumbles to ashes.

Enigma, I don't think you noticed it in the other post, but did you recieve my PM?
I did notice and i edited my post, and Looooni aska why i double post, heh, anyways until more people who WISH TO join PM me Im not looking at the PMS till Wenesday.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Something funny comes to mind.

You know how your partner is offscreen and they follow you and come back as a star? Geno the star!

Yes you do the finishing touches, the site is acting up on me, being slow and disconnecting me, if I stop posting I went to bed.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Yeah but i found the perfect way to fit Geno in Brawl and kicking *** into that song

Anyways Fatman you sent me another PM right? Didn't get it.

well if you guys are staying up for the update then all I can say is that I hoep its a character.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but i found the perfect way to fit Geno in Brawl and kicking *** into that song

Anyways Fatman you sent me another PM right? Didn't get it.

well if you guys are staying up for the update then all I can say is that I hoep its a character.
I agree, but I'm only staying up 13 more minutes D=

Top Bottom