• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

DynamiteSpoony

Smash Journeyman
A large, dark stormy castle with lots of bats.
That would be hard, considering most of his moves look awesome for Final Smash, although I picture his final sma sh being Geno Whirl. Geno Boost seems well tailored for the Up special.
Meh...I like Flash better as his FS and Whirl being a B> with some sort of fancy effect that makes it do more damage if conditions are right.

And to keep it from being cheap, he could auto-taunt if he gets the 9999 damage-equivalent effect.

Snakz

Smash Ace
That would be hard, considering most of his moves look awesome for Final Smash, although I picture his final sma sh being Geno Whirl. Geno Boost seems well tailored for the Up special.
As much as i'd love for his move special move set to be directly from SMRPG, it'd be interesting to see some new moves...

Actually i just thought of something, what if they made Geno Boost as his FS? Think about it...no really, think about it.

It'd boost up his stats insanely, almost to Giga Bowser proportions, he just wouldn't transfor it all, though i suppose it wouldn't be as spectacular as a Geno Flash.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Ha! I just had an idea:

If Geno boost is an up-b wouldn't be awesome if they kept the timed hits? For an example, Geno boost would send you upward, and if you press b again when the arrows are nearly gone you get extra air!

It'd be a really cool throwback to SMRPG :) . I wonder that would work for any other potential moves.....

EDIT: I like that idea Snakz.... His specials would have to be beefed up as well, like a larger Geno beam and a Geno flash that covers most of the stage

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Harry Megatard, just pm OnIce.

Anyways, B Up is supposed to be recovery. I just can't picture Flash being a recovery move.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
^Dude, I never thought of Geno Boost being a good FS, but now that you mention it...

"Practice those timed hits! *****!"

I guess Geno's up-B could be anything star-related, or it could even be that badass uppercut he used on Bowyer.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Fatman, I'm waiting for your legitemate arguments.
For the sake of this thread, debate me via PM or there will be no discussion between us. That is the ultimateum.

Anyways, if Geno were to make it, what should his ALTs be? Should they based on the different capes he has in SMRPG or should they be simple colorations? I don't know about you guys but I'm having a hard time imagining what a "Happy Cape" looks like. :laugh:

Snakz

Smash Ace

Anyways, B Up is supposed to be recovery. I just can't picture Flash being a recovery move.
It most likely wouldn't, i dont see how it could be either.

What if they created something for his Up-B like another attack instead of using a stat change like Geno Boost into a recovery move? Like they might call it Geno Dive or Geno Launch.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something

Explain teleport ? It could launch up like a disk ... Still not sure through.
Anyhow i'd like a new move to be used for geno's UP B And what should his Subspace Emissary be ? (Storyline wise.) Since we don't really want this a canon Of another game come up with an SSE Storyline for him :p (To start a new discussion here <_<.)

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Maybe..Arceus appears in the sky and using Judgement on him while Geno and Fox from his Arwing shoot at it!

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
So who would you guys want Geno to associate with the most in SE??

Mine is Fox.
It looks like Fox is teaming up with Diddy. No definite proof, but it seems likely.

Mario is with Pit, Link is with Yoshi, Kirby is with Peach/Zelda, so they're all out of the question as well.

I still say Ridley.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
heh, that's the great thing about SSE... anything can happen. Scenarios including Geno are only limited by your imagination :p

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
heh, that's the great thing about SSE... anything can happen. Scenarios including Geno are only limited by your imagination :p
But the point is i don't really want this to be a cannon-game , I Mean think of it like this.
"I want claus's ending to be like it is in Mother 3!"
"I Want geno to have a role like in SMRPG!"
"I Want Sonic to act like how he is in his games!"
"I Want Ike and Michiah to team up like they do in FE10!"
Which in the end you'd just be mixing up a bunch of crud parts from other games and turn the subspace emissary into "We copied loads of games and put them into a story lulz." Which isn't really that great.
I'm thinking a part were geno meets up with Lucas is delfino plaza o.O ? I'm not sure why but that's just a really deep guess right there <_<.(I Have a feeling lucas and geno will team up in the SSE , Not sure why.)

Snakz

Smash Ace
Maybe..Arceus appears in the sky and using Judgement on him while Geno and Fox from his Arwing shoot at it!
I've got the perfect idea for SSE, picture this

Ok, so fox just got shot down and his arwing is in flames right? and Geno comes flying out of the jungle and see the wreckage and then out of the lake pops Arceus! and he shoots Aura Sphere at the arwing, damaging it even further , then he flys up and grabs Geno....

Sorry, couldn't resist :p

If i had to come up with a pairing with Geno...i'd have to put him with Samus. the best in high tech weaponry paired with the best in magic weaponry, the ultimate team!

though i'd love to see Kirby and Geno team up, simply beacuase Kirby could copy Geno's powers and then you'd have two Genos, haha

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
why not pair Geno with Mario? i'd say that makes the most sense.

heck, even Geno pairing with Bowser would be awesome, and nostalgic.

D

Deleted member

I've got the perfect idea for SSE, picture this

Ok, so fox just got shot down and his arwing is in flames right? and Geno comes flying out of the jungle and see the wreckage and then out of the lake pops Arceus! and he shoots Aura Sphere at the arwing, damaging it even further , then he flys up and grabs Geno.

Sorry, couldn't resist :p

If i had to come up with a pairing with Geno...i'd have to put him with Samus. the best in high tech weaponry paired with the best in magic weaponry, the ultimate team!

though i'd love to see Kirby and Geno team up, simply beacuase Kirby could copy Geno's powers and then you'd have two Genos, haha
I wanna see Geno pair up with Snake and Sonic. Lol, team up all the third party's.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So who would you guys want Geno to associate with the most in SE??

Mine is Fox.
For some weird reason, the Ice Climbers. He kind of reminds me of the condor from those games except four times as big and 100 times more vicious. :laugh: In all seriousness though, I'm not sure. He strikes me as a character that really doesn't NEED to team up with anyone and even if he did, I don't think he'd cooperate very well given how he's 1. insanely strong and 2. (supposedly according to the E-Manga) a stratigecal genius considering what he is.

X_X Why did I think you were talking about Ridley... My mistake...

DynamiteSpoony

Smash Journeyman
A large, dark stormy castle with lots of bats.
For some weird reason, the Ice Climbers. He kind of reminds me of the condor from those games except four times as big and 100 times more vicious. :laugh: In all seriousness though, I'm not sure. He strikes me as a character that really doesn't NEED to team up with anyone and even if he did, I don't think he'd cooperate very well given how he's 1. insanely strong and 2. (supposedly according to the E-Manga) a stratigecal genius considering what he is.

I guess you're right. Geno DOES sort of resemble a condor...

:p

I think that Geno should team up with Ridley, just for the irony of what's gone on in this forum...even though it's impossible, because one is ver, very evil and the other's, well, not.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
why not pair Geno with Mario? i'd say that makes the most sense.

heck, even Geno pairing with Bowser would be awesome, and nostalgic.
"The most sense" Likewise to what i said Darkspidey it's not a canon game and sakurai hardly has any sence with it (Zelda with Kirby , Fox with Diddy.) So he is likely to get paired up with someone from another series , Question is "Who" And "What they'll be doing" :p.
Hmmm i have an idea , Over the subspace emissary at one point the anicent minister attacks delfino plaza and lucas ends up ruining off to find out what's with the subspace army as he runs into geno and they will have to fight -Insert random boss here due to uncreativity- And end up trying to get off the island when meeting up with Krystal and Ike ? Err i'm not to good at this stuff :(.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
@thethirdkoopa

actually I like the idea of a Geno and Lucas pairing.

....The child's doll paired up with a child...... haha, that reeks of awesome.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Geno a genius? He should have a brain battle with Mewtwo then...
For some weird reason, I misread "Geno" as "Ridley" and thus responded the way I did. :psycho:

Anyways, if I had to choose someone to team up with Geno, I'd choose Ray 01 from the Custom Robo games. To me, it'd just make a lot of sense but do you think it'd be too much of an artillary overkill? I mean, both characters are armed to the teeth as it is...

Snakz

Smash Ace

Haha, Geno would meet the Ice Climbers and immediately notice their hammers.....made of wood....

Geno: ....How could you!?

IC's: Huh? *looks at hammers* OOH!! *quickly swipes hammers away in hidden inventory* :embarrass

EDIT: Sorry 2x post

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well with the Ridley thread closed again, the club gone to hell because of stupid spam.

I guess this is my new home. Also, is Psycho back? I hear he was banned.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
how bout geno and capt. falcon, i mean both are epically awsome. Just imagine the falcon punch paired with that geno whirl move you guys talk about so much
That would be a pretty good combination because I see Geno as a technician while Captain Falcon, of course, would be a close combat fighter. I also imagine that they'd be close to the same speed (with Geno being the slower of the two, of course) so they'd be able to keep up with each other.

Top Bottom