• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
Why are the Ridley and Geno fans fighting anyways? The two characters aren't even in direct competition with each other and, for obvious reasons like him being first party, Ridley has higher chances of snagging a playable spot. Still, it's like comparing a... space dragon with a possessed doll. :laugh: Seriously, the only thing they really have in common is that their both males. You really can't get more polar opposite then those two.
it's completely ridiculous. i walked in when select Ridley fans were spamming the Geno thread, following our argument with that idiot that you mentioned earler. i think they thought they were being funny, but they ended up getting the boot.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
No Smash game has gone by without Luigi being in it. I'm just a little surprised that by now he isn't considered a starting vet.

DynamiteSpoony

Smash Journeyman
A large, dark stormy castle with lots of bats.
Psycho did nothing wrong, in my opinion. I never saw anything he did wrong. Mods overreacted, indefinatly.

Shut up you **** puppet. Anything someone says, you automatically kiss up to it.

No, just....stop right there. We've had enough drama for one weekend.

Anyway, this seems to have hit R.I.D.L.E.Y just as hard as it's hit us. Luckily now we can coexist in peace.

NEW CHARACTER FOR TOMOROROW!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
No Smash game has gone by without Luigi being in it. I'm just a little surprised that by now he isn't considered a starting vet.
If I had to guess, he'll probably be unlockable since his move set will probably heavily resemble Mario's again. He was a semiclone in Melee and I personally think he'll stay that way for Brawl especially with the Mario's Special Down attack becoming the FLUDD. (If that isn't a dead giveaway that Luigi is going to have the Poltergust then I don't know what is.) When it comes to the starting roster, Sakurai seems to try to avoid having any characters that are too similar to each other which is why it's safe to assume that all the "clone" characters were unlockable last time around.

Enigma14

Smash Champion

Snakz is busy, Shadowbolt been gone and Pyscho is banned, Super Mario Whirled and I are the only leaders left, however all of you guys are just as important and I'm feeling sick, sorry guys. *sighs* *Has to go back to school*

Anyways who here can help me with a Geno-project?

It saddens me to see what you Geno-tards have done to the Ridley thread.

Even though they came in here and spammed it up >.> ur so biased. If you even know what that means.

Snakz

Smash Ace
if your talking about the eliminator game no falcon beat luigi, and then the game was locked midway through the last round with falcon in the lead
Honestly, i think C. Falcon woulda won anyway, but i would've been proud anyway seeing as how we got Geno into the finals

I am SOOO glad RIDLEY is getting restructured, the things Grim and Gypsy did were totally uncalled for and deserve what they got.

Anyways, hopefully we'll be on good terms with RIDLEY once again, and there wont be much drama going on anytime soon.

I really dont think Luigi or Falcon have anything to worry about for Brawl, i mean who really thinks they'll get the boot? hell even the voice actor for Snake admitted Luigi was in.

EDIT: Enigma, im back, ill help ya out :)

oh and Harry, they brought that upon themselves, and if you dont believe me, you can go the RIDLEY thread, even the club members admit they went too far.

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
Those Ridley guys, I hoped their banned forever. Such idiots..its amazing how desparate for a CHARACTER some ppl are...

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
"Geno and Ridley for Brawl!!!"

I still want to have a 32 v 32 tournament
What, among the clubs? hahaha that'd be awesome.
Have a Geno vs. Megaman vs. Ridley tournament with people from their respective threads using either Geno, Ridley, or Megaman. I'd be like a competition/celebration :D

Hope all those guys make it into brawl, that'd be sick ^^

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Yeah... let's keep this discussion between me and you, shall we? You've already squabled with everyone else here so I think they can sit out for this round.
Don't do it, I've tried 1 on 1 w/ him but he ignored my posts.

BRB in an hour or 2, hungry and sick...blargh...btw the Geno project i want to work on, I need your help, most of you.

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
Of course he is going to ignore your posts.

I've argued with him before to the point where I just gave up. He doesn't quite understand that you can't use opinion as fact.

I would like for you to show me one time that Geno fans spammed the Ridley Thread. I know for **** sure that you guys have been spamming this thread.

Snakz

Smash Ace
So Enigma, what the project you were talking about?

@ Loooooni:

I dont think he's coming back at this point anyways. but if he does, everyone, just ignore him, we've dealt with him already and he just ignores reason and open-mindness.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
You guys obviously haven't read the warnings Gimpyfish and I have posted.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
After all of this, I'd LOL if Ridley and Geno, assuming they both made it in, teamed up in Subspace :3

Anyone else hoping for this? If not, who SHOULD he team up with?

It saddens me to see what you Geno-tards have done to the Ridley thread.
NOTE: adding "tard" on the end of something makes you both original AND funny on the internetz.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Those Ridley guys, I hoped their banned forever. Such idiots..its amazing how desparate for a CHARACTER some ppl are...
To be fair some guys from this thread were acting out of hand as well. And yea, some people do take this stuff too seriously :/ Ah well

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Enigma, what kind of help are you looking for? Most likely, I'm in.

Edit: I assume they would just have pallet swaps of Red, Green, Yellow for his hat and cape.

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
if i get back from my concert and this thread is still as spammy as ever i'm closing it, and that is not a joke.
It's usually not spammy, but when people from other threads come in and for some random reason feel the need to express their opinion a little TOO much that is when it gets spammy.

Why do you need to punish the people who do nothing wrong and actually talk about Geno in this thread? Just ban the people who refuse to stop flaming for no reason.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
No. Don't, Fatmanonice, if you want him to really stop.
I can understand why you're concerned but I'm not trying to reopen the arguement here but, rather, via PMs. He hasn't responded though (and apparently to quite a few number of people's either) so, as many people have suggested, this guy really isn't looking for a serious debate and instead is trying to, as his profile says, "tick people off." Since you're a MOD and your tone seems to have a sense of concern in it, I'll lay off and only debate this guy via PM's (if he ever responds...).

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Guys don't even talk about alliance things or anything just about Geno Now!!! Do you think they will make up a new move for his up special???
I'd say so.... or make one of his old moves work differently. Maybe firing a Geno Beam downward to propel himself up?

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Guys don't even talk about alliance things or anything just about Geno Now!!! Do you think they will make up a new move for his up special???
That would be hard, considering most of his moves look awesome for Final Smash, although I picture his final sma sh being Geno Whirl. Geno Boost seems well tailored for the Up special.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Holy... crap...

My sister takes over the computer to do her homework for a few hours, and all this happens while I'm gone? I missed the biggest Geno/Ridley flame war in SWF history? Just... God.

Can't say I'm displeased that it's over, though. I'd rather us have a 100-post thread with heartfelt posts than an "OVER 9000!!1" one made of spam... ah, well. I'm glad to see Grim and Gypsy got banned, although Psycho didn't miss the fatal swipe of the Ban Stick. *shrugs* I'm just proud to say this is the first character support thread to say, "We're over 9000!"

I hope my body can take it...

Snakz is busy, Shadowbolt been gone and Pyscho is banned, Super Mario Whirled and I are the only leaders left, however all of you guys are just as important and I'm feeling sick, sorry guys. *sighs* *Has to go back to school*

Anyways who here can help me with a Geno-project?
I'm a leader? O rly? *looks around*

Whatcha got in mind? I'm working on a Flash project me self....

if i get back from my concert and this thread is still as spammy as ever i'm closing it, and that is not a joke.
I swear to God, if this thread gets closed... no more, guys. Not after I've loved this thread this long.

In an attempt to keep on subject: I think Geno Boost would be his up-B. If you saw that arrow Wario used in the SSE movie (it's somewhere in there...), I'd like Geno Boost to be used with something of that nature, as a recovery move.

Top Bottom