• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Wreked

Smash Lord
WUT NINE THOUSAND?!

Anyway....WOOT! We're the biggest character support thread! :D And it looks like the trolls have finally retreated underneath their bridges once more.

Anyway, a character for tomorrow! Hopefully Geno! :3
This troll is back.

The ridley thread is slowly creeping up on you guys in terms or post count. We got around 8500.

Geno on monday!

TBone06

Smash Ace
so I ahve a question will you guys battle each other online once the game comes out? especially with Geno

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I sadly don't own a wii

You son of a *****........

I'm definately battling online. I'm hopefully getting a midnight release for Brawl, gonna do a run thru classic with Pit if if Geno's not available. Get whichever character I unlock, do a few VS and maybe start SSE. Then around 3 I'll hit the Wi-fi. I got most of the night already planned out.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Im not getting one, the place where I live...sold out. that and I'm poor, but I'll just borrow from a friend.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Im not getting one, the place where I live...sold out. that and I'm poor, but I'll just borrow from a friend.

How old are you? You gotta get a job and get your own. If you can find one at a store, save up man. Or do you live in a small town with only a Wal Mart?

*Renames thread "The Official get Enigma a Wii thread"*

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Geno, MK, Black Knight and Ridley or Captain Falcon pretty much a badass fight.

Im still in HS. I can get a job in the summer. But I'm worried about other things then getting a wii. and thanks for the concern ;)

Again I'll just borrow one. But I have enough money to buy a copy of Brawl...

TBone06

Smash Ace
Geno vs Metaknight sounds really cool. Geno vs Ridley, I gotta say. But this site makes these 2 characters almost like compete against each other. I think as soon as I unlock both I'll have a battle like that:)

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
4 Player Brawl:

Mario vs Geno vs Bowser vs Peach!!!!

Just having a match with that combination can unlock some kind of Mario RPG-related trophy.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
i mentioned this in the Ridley thread, and no one's responded to it yet, but what we need to do when Brawl comes out is have a gang fight....♥♪!? Alliance vs. R.I.D.L.E.Y.

they'll all rock Ridley, and we'll all play as the blue guy with the machine gun in his elbow.

TBone06

Smash Ace
i mentioned this in the Ridley thread, and no one's responded to it yet, but what we need to do when Brawl comes out is have a gang fight....♥♪!? Alliance vs. R.I.D.L.E.Y.

they'll all rock Ridley, and we'll all play as the blue guy with the machine gun in his elbow.
honestly that'd be so cool.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman

That sounds awesome, I'd participate if I were in the alliance.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Have an event on the wiki page

Anyways Chi you're right, however Mallow is the only AT in that even battle.

Rick you can join if you want

all you have to do is...

draw a comic or drawing, write a fan-fiction, create a sprite comic or make a song or banner or avatar or something that has to do with Geno.

In order to join.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Snake hides under his box and gets some info during the match

Snake: What's that wooden thing?
Colonel: That's Dedede's mallet
Snake: Not that! That doll thing that's fighting.
Colonel: That's Geno, he's one of Mario's many allies.
Snake: Does it burn?
Colonel: ...

Top Bottom