• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

MVD

Smash Master
I'm bad at both LOL just gotta keep the car in good shape, I make great use of the clutch ;)

:phone:

Mampam

Smash Ace
Like me x.x

lol gdx knows about that snake at 245 :awesome::awesome::awesome:

this tourney definitely showed me where i am as a diddy main, and i only lost to seibrik and riddle, which of course, are the kind of ppl im aiming only to lose to........

while gdx beats them :( :bee:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well i guess i cant be too mad. If i had a legit kill move, diddy would be the one getting banned not MK :troll:

Mampam

Smash Ace
well i guess i cant be too mad. If i had a legit kill move, diddy would be the one getting banned not MK :troll:
lol, that might be true tbh, and characters like falco would be so much better, if they had just ONE op kill move lol

the thing with ryo, is hes making an already OP character super fast and lagless, which pretty much makes ike broken :troll:

Mampam

Smash Ace
its usually like that lol, some ppl are annoying as **** online then are cool as hell offline

accept me......

im annoying on both ):

Mampam

Smash Ace
I'll save you guys next tourney...apparentky only I can tame the ****

GAAAAAAYYYY LOL

like i said before, if people just sandbag me and let me get to winners/grand finals :troll:..... or put me up against him round 1 or 2 :troll: i can do it too :awesome::awesome::awesome:

oh, and thanks dfear, i really do feel im annoying to alot of people though, although im never actually trying to even be funny........

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Good thing about NLL was Leo and G money's funny things about people's matches. After seeing G money in person he is legit.
lol i just **** on people's bs online

honestly you're okay, just a bit dumb (but so is yele :) lol)

except when you rubbed your crotch on my elbow when i was watching ryo **** all over a certain d3 lol i was like "WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THIS ******"

tbh tho if you came up to me and said ANYTHING i would've said "don't talk to me ****bag"

now we cool tho

SCOOPS

DFEAR

Smash Hero
honestly you're okay,

except when you rubbed your crotch on my elbow i was like "WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THIS ******"
made my day and forest of ****s confirmed

Mampam

Smash Ace
Everyone from SFL has lost to Ryo except Chaz and I.

We da bess~
everyone in CFL has lost to Ryo, except me and Puma, we da bess

oh, and one thing im trying to understand........ WHY THE **** do ppl mm their own crew?

if u care about ur crew members, u shouldn't need money to try, thats just ********, and it gives the impression that money is what you are aiming for and not the improvement of your region...... wtf? i wouldnt even play w/ u guys if i knew u were only trying w/ **** like that

Mampam

Smash Ace
Putting something on the line just makes the match more serious since it's closer to a tournament situation, as long as you can bear to lose $1-5 it's a fun way to improve
bleh, i care about my crew, so money isnt a motivation lol, i only PR mm ppl and not PR match cause its the rules lol

Mampam

Smash Ace
It has nothing to do with money, putting something on the line is basically just a mental trick to make both players take the match more seriously so they can both get better practice
why does it have to be money lol?

why cant it just be pride, then u can be like, i RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED u in 10 friendlies XD

as u probably noticed, when i beat ppl like u and tommy in a mm, i never take the money lol

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
why does it have to be money lol?

why cant it just be pride, then u can be like, i RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED u in 10 friendlies XD

as u probably noticed, when i beat ppl like u and tommy in a mm, i never take the money lol
youve never beat me in a mm...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Floridians who are going to Apex:

How would you feel about partaking in a Florida vs California crew battle at Apex2012? Would you be down to put 5$ on it?

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
If it's 10 vs 10, the FL players should be

Seibrik, Riddle, MVD, Halzy, HRNut, Ryo, ESAM.

The last 3 players would be a tossup between Xaltis, myself, GDX, Mampam, Jeff, etc.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't know how many people from Cali are going, so that would determine how many the crew battle would be. I'm guessing somewhere between a 5v5 and an 8v8. I don't think enough people are going to make it a 10v10

B_AWAL

Smash Master
SOoooo SRSLY... Who wants 2 do a FL smash league with 5 cities.. We start in Feb and end in the SUmmer at Orlando

:sonic:

Top Bottom