• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

AfroQT

Smash Master
my life is so complete cuz of afro. ****ing gg no re RIGHT NOW man. also damn tommy always ALWAYS pulling that i got a life bs :p i see through that ****
rofl the GG no re....
Win duel
"again bro"
"GG NO RE BREHHH"
LOG OUT

Yo for real tho i'm surprised how serious people take **** over a forum lol.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dont even giv the guy a chance to reduel. just log out. log back a few hours later. see that the guy waited for you whispered u asking for a rematch. now begin trolling

Xaltis

Smash Hero
LOL @ Esam's post. That'd be so funny.

And Seibrik that sounds good but how are we gonna force the other person to post a defeat pic? lol

AfroQT

Smash Master
dont even giv the guy a chance to reduel. just log out. log back a few hours later. see that the guy waited for you whispered u asking for a rematch. now begin trolling
Bro WoW was filled with SOOO much rage. I would LOSE arenas, as in like...be defeated and people would still message me pissed that they won i guess rofl. And yo play someone on your same server and win? Be sure to message:

Trade Chat
Guild Chat
General Chat
All friends notified
And of course the people you just beat

Followup:
Post on WoW forums
Post on Arenajunkies

All for 1 win lmao

And Seibrik that sounds good but how are we gonna force the other person to post a defeat pic? lol
Magically of course

YOOO DFEAR i found this old vid of me and my boyy mark trollin in vent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMVyF7o_tvg

The louder voice is mark the not as loud voice is me.
LOL MORE MONEY MORE CARS MORE HOS
I SAW DEXTERS LAB I WAS LIKE DAM THERE GO SIKKZ
Yo the beginning is really loud be careful

LOST.
L.O.S.

Whoat his brings back some ridiculous memories.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
its easy xaltis, make alternate accounts for every smasher in the state, then when u defeat them in an argument post on that account right after ur victory post, posting a defeat post

duhhhhhh

GreenAce

Smash Ace
You guys aren't even trolls. Honestly you people needs to step your **** up.

Everyone in this thread combined isn't even a 1/4 of a troll as the all mighty troll king Dark Hokage.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
its easy xaltis, make alternate accounts for every smasher in the state, then when u defeat them in an argument post on that account right after ur victory post, posting a defeat post

duhhhhhh
Kinda funny you said that cause I'm making alternate accounts in League to do referrals lol.

And @ Green Ace ....nah too easy.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Well, I'm just happy I haven't wasted any of my life in MvC3. I wonder how it feels to try so hard in a game and still lose to Greenace.
Yo to be honest I was playing months before Afro and I put way more work then he's been doing lately. It's only natural that there would be a gap atm.

At least wait to talk **** in the coming months when we start traveling to see how we stack up to talk ****.

Yo Afro i'm ready for umvc3. I'm going to go in ever so hard. Oh I heard icekid lost to tayson lololololololololololol.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yo to be honest I was playing months before Afro and I put way more work then he's been doing lately. It's only natural that there would be a gap atm.

At least wait to talk **** in the coming months when we start traveling to see how we stack up to talk ****.

Yo Afro i'm ready for umvc3. I'm going to go in ever so hard. Oh I heard icekid lost to tayson lololololololololololol.
whoa wierd lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Are you dumb? why would I hype up bad mu in your favor. Maybe if the opposing player had the advantage or if it was even but that's 2 mu that are 6:4 in your favor lol come on now get that ish outta here

:phone:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Nike, Xyro already came in and posted here about that event. I don't think anyone is interested in anymore OoS events before Apex. I'll def visit TX next year though x3

:rosalina:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Wait so what happens if no one beats me and I don't beat anyone but I'm still entering tourneys? Yes I know that kinda doesn't make sense.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Um...if you don't beat anybody in singles you will be dropped since you have no record vs anybody.

Top Bottom