• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
HRNut, MK/Pikachu pretty much is a RPS, we can cover each other's options very well. MK has more safe pokes, but we do more damage per hit. Pretty much the same with killing, he has safer options, but ours are stronger. Neither of us edgeguard very well, Pikachu has a projectile which can do a little more damage/force MK approach when it is even in %s.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
HRNut, MK/Pikachu pretty much is a RPS, we can cover each other's options very well. MK has more safe pokes, but we do more damage per hit. Pretty much the same with killing, he has safer options, but ours are stronger. Neither of us edgeguard very well, Pikachu has a projectile which can do a little more damage/force MK approach when it is even in %s.
Oh okay gotch, the only problem I see in that match is when pika has to skull bash to recover for DI purposes then shuttle loop ***** him, I can see what you're saying now though. I still think landing that kill blow is the hardest part of that match for pika IMO.

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It is, but Pikachu has a lot of little things to get it. F-smash outranges fair, and T-jolts can force aggression or pop them up in the air so we can do something to MK's landing (Or punish his nado with QAC Nair)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Oh okay gotch, the only problem I see in that match is when pika has to skull bash to recover for DI purposes then shuttle loop ***** him, I can see what you're saying now though. I still think landing that kill blow is the hardest part of that match for pika IMO.

yeah but it can get just as hard, and just as dangerous, when mk has to land the kill and pika ISNT currently off the stage, below mk, without a jump, skull bashing to the stage....

its when both characters are at kill% that any openings for kills even open up, since they have to do more and more unsafe stuff to land that list hit.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I see I still think its pretty difficult but I can see how the match can go either way. I actually like playing the match as pika but I don't understand the setups to kill too well except up tilt thunder and QAC nair lol.
(HRScrub mode) when it comes to pika/mk

Master Raven

Smash Master
Benny plays mostly Vayne and some Tryndamere here and there. idk what he's up to with Blitz these days

So far I can play Karth, Kayle, Tristana and currently working on Nasus. Nasus is godlike late game if he gets good farm but he really needs good teamates more than some other characters do, especially if he's laning against ranged people.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Soraka, Eve, Zilean, Miss Fortune, Xerath, Ashe, Orianna.
Picking up Morgana.

Edit: I have 798 IP....... Tommy's a sad panda.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Soraka, Eve, Zilean, Miss Fortune, Xerath, Ashe, Orianna.
Picking up Morgana.

Edit: I have 798 IP....... Tommy's a sad panda.
Look thats her last post in the thread.
Oh wait thats not her last post but w/e bro we still in there.

Top Bottom