• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

AfroQT

Smash Master
Posting is a way of communicating, not talking but its all good bro dont no one care bro im just helpin you out man tryin to keep my friendship game on point.

Whoa gotta edit that i was wayyy in there.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Posting is a way of communicating, not talking but its all good bro dont no one care bro im just helpin you out man tryin to keep my friendship game on point.

Whoa gotta edit that i was wayyy in there.
Yea but you were probably talking to yourself while you were typing that. XD

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I think I'd rather be a parental figure over being some smasher kid's ***** Jr. kid.

Here, you might need some of these.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I think I'd rather be a parental figure over being some smasher kid's ***** Jr. kid.

Here, you might need some of these.
smasher kids ***** jr. kid? For real man what type of sesame street insult is that.

And wtf am i gonna do with those bro? You're the mom here and from the looks of it your pms is goin hard right now. Im just sayin tho bro you might need em more then me.

He also didn't get attacked... lol
Yeah he did bro i told him to step his game up. He needs to step his avatar game up with that busted *** rachel alucard **** this aint dustloop *****.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
smasher kids ***** jr. kid? For real man what type of sesame street insult is that.

And wtf am i gonna do with those bro? You're the mom here and from the looks of it your pms is goin hard right now. Im just sayin tho bro you might need em more then me.

Yeah he did bro i told him to step his game up. He needs to step his avatar game up with that busted *** rachel alucard **** this aint dustloop *****.
Your not talking about him personally LOL!

And your still on that PMS status being mad? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Well, I'm just happy I haven't wasted any of my life in MvC3. I wonder how it feels to try so hard in a game and still lose to Greenace.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Well, I'm just happy I haven't wasted any of my life in MvC3. I wonder how it feels to try so hard in a game and still lose to Greenace.
OOO you are mad haha. Well i've never played GreenAce in tourney so who knows ifi'll lose to greenace. No idea where youpulling that from.

But even if it is wasted, whats worse, that? Or the 3 years you put into brawl that rewarded you with nothing. Hell atleast i made money off iunno like 90% of the double tournaments i went to. Never got it back in singles but hey some is better then none.

Lmao iunno Tommy for being such a super troll you claim to be gettin you to crack is pretty easy haha.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Plus man, you are bein mad hateful right now what type of parental figure are you? Damn...Hrnut would never do that.

AfroQT

Smash Master
OOO LOL i just thought of this.

I've won money from 2 out of the 4 marvel tourneys ive been too. Im actually positive in terms of cash spent on MvC (I guess not including the game...). How much have you made in LoL?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Getting my Bachelor's degree in Finance at the end of this semester which I am going to use to get a job making at least $40,000.

Brawl is a video game.
LoL is a video game.
They mean nothing to me.

My friends are what are important to me in that regard. I play/ed Brawl because the people I chose to be my friends played it. These friends have stuck with me through the random games.

Nice triple post. It speaks for itself.

Edit: Done editing.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Nah if this were dustloop I'd bust out that animated ****. ***** would be blinkin' when she drinks her tea and ****.

:rosalina:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
OOO LOL i just thought of this.

I've won money from 2 out of the 4 marvel tourneys ive been too. Im actually positive in terms of cash spent on MvC (I guess not including the game...). How much have you made in LoL?
Ive already made money in league. Nice try.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Well you got me on schooling fo sho, but that still doesn't change anything i've said. You act like you're surprised i said something back to you haha, wtf did youthink was gonna happen.

Posting Skills are A+ bro

LOL CMON MOVE YOUR CAR!!! CMOOOOOOOOOOOOON! XDDDDDD
I'm confused, whats this a reference too ???
Also my comment wasn't directed toward you at all, iunno if you could tell but it seemed clear to me that i was talking to Tommy...damn bro that comprehension...Tho i am surprised you've made money tho im not sure from what or how ???

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'm confused, whats this a reference too at all???
Also my comment wasn't directed toward you at all, iunno if you could tell but it seemed clear to me that i was talking to Tommy...damn bro that comprehension...Tho i am surprised you've made money tho im not sure from what or how ???
My comment has nothing to do with you or Tommy. Trolling is fun.

I already posted what that reference was about already. And how are you surprised that I made money? I'm pretty sure I'm the best player I know other than a few others in SFL such as Ryan Sparks and Gabriel. BUT that's just from everyone I know. Tommy is up there too with us.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I've been doing it to like every post I said to you in the last 3 days. Other than proving you wrong on stuff.
Damn you've been trolling me? That's wierd, im not angry at all. Maybe this is that new 2012 trolling and you got that **** early.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
my life is so complete cuz of afro. ****ing gg no re RIGHT NOW man. also damn tommy always ALWAYS pulling that i got a life bs :p i see through that ****

Top Bottom