• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
its literally gonna change.... nothing lol

halberd might change imo maybe, thats about it...

he still does really well so we'll see.

theres not really anyone i'll lose to on a consistant basis without mk. the only person that beats everyone else will still lose to my DDD (ryo)

mvd will be a cp battle with me between wario/ddd and IC/snake
still gona be in my favor

the only person im worried about beating consistantly is 2djeff, so thats the big change i see, him getting on the list cuz i think he'll be doing better with mk gone. I might pick up snake for IC's game one, then CP and go wario game 2/3 or something, still not sure..

no one else im really worried about @_@

Xaltis

Smash Hero
its literally gonna change.... nothing lol

halberd might change imo maybe, thats about it...

he still does really well so we'll see.

theres not really anyone i'll lose to on a consistant basis without mk. the only person that beats everyone else will still lose to my DDD (ryo)

mvd will be a cp battle with me between wario/ddd and IC/snake
still gona be in my favor

the only person im worried about beating consistantly is 2djeff, so thats the big change i see, him getting on the list cuz i think he'll be doing better with mk gone. I might pick up snake for IC's game one, then CP and go wario game 2/3 or something, still not sure..

no one else im really worried about @_@
I can't rush down ICs with MK now. Sad times...

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I can't rush down ICs with MK now. Sad times...
lol good joke. You may rush down other ic. But me. Watch replays if you dont believe me. Only mk that beats me rush down is hrnut.
Edit: to tell you the truth no one beats me rush down with any character except: solo,hrnut,dtorr, and gdx, sometimes 2pro because he knows the ic mu very well because he taught me the snake mu at a low level before I started playing with nick.
:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
:diddy: "If you having rushdown problems I feel bad for you son

I got personal bad matchups but ics ain't one"

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, Seibrik, Snake isn't worth it. The MU is even if the ICs doesn't get too aggressive.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
lol good joke. You may rush down other ic. But me. Watch replays if you dont believe me. Only mk that beats me rush down is hrnut.
Edit: to tell you the truth no one beats me rush down with any character except: solo,hrnut,dtorr, and gdx, sometimes 2pro because he knows the ic mu very well because he taught me the snake mu at a low level before I started playing with nick.
By rush down I meant on Nana. I always rush her down.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So srsly....

Lets start a FL league in Jan/Feb

5 locations and it'll end in Orlando?

Extra money will come from sponsors and door fee's...

By around Feb I shud be able to travel again and have tournies with lots of locals. I'm certain GA and AL will be coming back around then,(March at the latest)

Tally is SO free tho -______- except 4 like me n DBS

:sonic:

MVD

Smash Master
Idc for the money if its not a big tournament, I like getting better and having fun

MVD

Smash Master
It is for me too but I got a job now... Not sure when ima get paid but I will and I don't have bills so I'm good

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Brawl is more fun to play when you have a Job.
Then you can go to a tourney and and not worry how you place and have fun.
Cause in the end your still getting paid somehow.

Mampam

Smash Ace
also true

im doing so much more work. its like all you guys with your fat chars have 5-6 stocks
exactly lol, ur pretty much just ahead, but never actually winning lol

ike doesnt die till 180+ yet if diddy wc di's he dies at 50 lol

like i said, im probably never doing diddy vs snake again, unless the snake is bad at the mu lol

Top Bottom