• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Damn, Xaltis with the name-calling. Sounds like for once people are being attacked!

inb4 Xaltis said he trolled me and that I'm an idiot or something along the lines of insulting my intelligence or now that I said this inb4 he is gonna say he is serious or some **** idfk Xaltis is unpredictable.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Damn, Xaltis with the name-calling. Sounds like for once people are being attacked!

inb4 Xaltis said he trolled me and that I'm an idiot or something along the lines of insulting my intelligence or now that I said this inb4 he is gonna say he is serious or some **** idfk Xaltis is unpredictable.
Yea idk why you said that lol. No one can predict me. I even had something like that as my sig but I guess you didn't see it.

I only name call or w/e to people when they deserve it, been that way on and off boards. People are just *****s offline.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
just please no ridiculously bad/obscure/any anime for the next theme

actually, **** it. i know exactly what we doing next PR theme

Xaltis

Smash Hero
when the time comes, yes

and its not LoL (part cause its already been done)
Ah legit thats why I like you GDX.

And we COULD do league if everyone agreed to it. Doesn't matter if it was taken already we could just do it better.

Kinda funny cause Tommy G looked at my comp and said "League characters?"

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
on the off chance I'd deny it

A. to be a ****
B. Norcal took it of all places. If a different place took it, then i wouldnt mind swag jacking them, but norcal? nah its k

I'm gonna go with my idea that was originally outvoted the last PRs. I will put so much effort to find you a good pic if you are PR again taylor. I already have like 3 different ideas lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
on the off chance I'd deny it

A. to be a ****
B. Norcal took it of all places. If a different place took it, then i wouldnt mind swag jacking them, but norcal? nah its k

I'm gonna go with my idea that was originally outvoted the last PRs. I will put so much effort to find you a good pic if you are PR again taylor. I already have like 3 different ideas lol
What was your idea last PR?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dont give it away to him i'll have to hear like 2 months of probable *****ing before he sees he pic ill pick for him :laugh:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Everyone else liked it but I don't need to be talking about this anyway. I never been on the PR so my words on this topic are invalid, according to you of course.

I guess I should feel bad for the PR/former PR members I beat in my career since they lost to a random.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Everyone else liked it but I don't need to be talking about this anyway. I never been on the PR so my words on this topic are invalid, according to you of course.

I guess I should feel bad for the PR/former PR members I beat in my career since they lost to a random.
I didn't like it, usually all the PR themes everyone has liked. I even wanted to do the pic last one so that situation didn't happen.

Idk what your getting mad about and saying "by your logic". I never said if your not on the PR your word doesn't count that's just what it looked like to me. I'm just TRYING to make sure I don't get screwed over again. (Which probably won't work for some reason)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I didn't like it, usually all the PR themes everyone has liked. I even wanted to do the pic last one so that situation didn't happen.

Idk what your getting mad about and saying "by your logic". I never said if your not on the PR your word doesn't count that's just what it looked like to me. I'm just TRYING to make sure I don't get screwed over again. (Which probably won't work for some reason)
LOL no one is mad. This is a forum. Forums are used as avenues of expression through words.

Also, I never even said "by your logic." What I did say was "according to you" since you made the following post.

Daaaaam Dtorr hitting us hard with the hate.

Get on the PR so you can tell people what you would want.
I didn't hate on you or anyone that plays League. I don't even hate League. Will I play it? No, but that's besides the point. A lot of my friends play League and that's cool.

The premise of that post where I said instant dislike was to show how ridiculous a post like that sounds. Speaking for myself and nobody else, I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm getting screwed over because something I don't like is being used because at the end of the day, it's not about me. In a situation like this, majority will have more say and whether or not it should be may be rather questionable but it is what it is. In the meantime, I have bigger things to worry about than some picture that only people who go on this forum will see so even if I'm passionate about it, I can let it drop.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
LOL no one is mad. This is a forum. Forums are used as avenues of expression through words.

Also, I never even said "by your logic." What I did say was "according to you" since you made the following post.

I didn't hate on you or anyone that plays League. I don't even hate League. Will I play it? No, but that's besides the point. A lot of my friends play League and that's cool.

The premise of that post where I said instant dislike was to show how ridiculous a post like that sounds. Speaking for myself and nobody else, I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm getting screwed over because something I don't like is being used because at the end of the day, it's not about me. In a situation like this, majority will have more say and whether or not it should be may be rather questionable but it is what it is. In the meantime, I have bigger things to worry about than some picture that only people who go on this forum will see so even if I'm passionate about it, I can let it drop.
That's like the same thing... >_>

...That is why I said so many times that I wanted to do the PR theme so EVERYONE could be happy with it... wtf.... >_>

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
It may mean the same thing but I never said "by your logic" and my post will prove that.

Anyhow, how do you know EVERYONE would like whatever theme you'd make? If it's about EVERYONE, why do you keep saying "I" as if no one else could do such a thing?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
It may mean the same thing but I never said "by your logic" and my post will prove that.

Anyhow, how do you know EVERYONE would like whatever theme you'd make? If it's about EVERYONE, why do you keep saying "I" as if no one else could do such a thing?
I would go out of my time to talk to every single person whos on the PR and make sure they like the theme. Well I'm not the only one who can do it. Leo (Snipa) could do it too but he doesn't do it anymore. Idk what GDX is thinking or anything I mean I don't think I doubt him but idk I usually seem to be the one getting screwed over so like yea thats like why I wanna do it lol

Top Bottom