• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Actually I like the dkc theme for this upcoming pr. Well go with that one probably lol

My other idea can wait for a future update

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Inb4jeffgetscrankykongforbeingsalty :awesome:

edit:
Xaltis better not be dixie.
She's my favorite kong in the history of life.
and your hate for Kurt Cobain and this PR should not allow you to soil Dixie.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Cranky is a g. Ill have cranky but kiddy kong gets salty to. Have you not seen him when he gets hit lol. He yells at the the thing that hit him and beats on the ground lol.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Inb4jeffgetscrankykongforbeingsalty :awesome:

edit:
Xaltis better not be dixie.
She's my favorite kong in the history of life.
and your hate for Kurt Cobain and this PR should not allow you to soil Dixie.
Kinda don't care what you think. You screwed me last PR. Lol @ u thinking I would soil Dixie.

And dam btw you saying I would soil Dixie = random insult to me for no reason. So nice to me in person then randomly hate me on the boards. I wish yall were like Ryo.

Inb42Djeff says something dumb

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol@salt over a pr picture because its not some make believe anime hentai girl you beat to. Get over it **** rofl. Inb4xaltissayssomthingdumb

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol you did kinda call his pr theme trash and say you hated it and the picture you had when cobain has had a huge influence on his life.

I mean if you legit trashed lupe fiasco or talib kweli id be pretty upset too

Either way ill make sure that Jeff = kiddy . All trolling aside I need to figure out which diddy I want to be if I get on myself :laugh:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
lol @ jeff proving my post right and just being dumb and having no idea what hes talking about as usual.

And I already went over why I hated his PR theme. I'm NOT saying it again.

inb4someonetellsmetosayitagain.

Who is actually doing the picture GDX? Pretty sure I need to so everyone can have what they want.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol @ jeff proving my post right and just being dumb and having no idea what hes talking about as usual.

And I already went over why I hated his PR theme. I'm NOT saying it again.

inb4someonetellsmetosayitagain.

Who is actually doing the picture GDX? Pretty sure I need to so everyone can have what they want.
Lol tell me why my "inb4" reads are to hard lol.. when did I ever say your post was wrong? Lol all I'm saying is that your salty about a pr picture and made fun of you in the process. Learn to read bro please. You'll stop saying dumb things lol. And I'm the one that is not suppose to read(being black for those who dont get it). :troll:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Lol tell me why my "inb4" reads are to hard lol.. when did I ever say your post was wrong? Lol all I'm saying is that your salty about a pr picture and made fun of you in the process. Learn to read bro please. You'll stop saying dumb things lol. And I'm the one that is not suppose to read(being black for those who dont get it). :troll:

Do you like.....even read what people post? LOL

1. your "inb4" things are wrong.

2. I never said you said my post was wrong, not sure where you got that from.

3. You got the salty part about the last PR pic right. But idk where you get this "made fun of you"

4. Telling me to learn to read when you can't even read yourself is sad.

5. You fail at saying that I say dumb things. Idk why you don't try and talk to me like this in person.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Um
1. I never try to talk to you in person you always try to talk you in person you always say something to me and to shut you up I say "yea", "sure" dosnt matter what it is.
2.you where implying that my post proved yours right so stfu
3. You trying to say someone can't read is where the real sadness is at. Come on bro don't set your self up.
4. Come at me with hate in person like this *****. You can ask anyone that ever did. I'm not scared to say this **** in person like your punk ***. Just come at me with this bull **** in person instead of trying to talk about mario kart with me. Notice after you told me about w.e. you said to me about mario kart I just said "yea" to shut you up. Because it always work lmao.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Um
1. I never try to talk to you in person you always try to talk you in person you always say something to me and to shut you up I say "yea", "sure" dosnt matter what it is.
2.you where implying that my post proved yours right so stfu
3. You trying to say someone can't read is where the real sadness is at. Come on bro don't set your self up.
4. Come at me with hate in person like this *****. You can ask anyone that ever did. I'm not scared to say this **** in person like your punk ***. Just come at me with this bull **** in person instead of trying to talk about mario kart with me. Notice after you told me about w.e. you said to me about mario kart I just said "yea" to shut you up. Because it always work lmao.

Based off you just said.

1. Yes I shut you up in person cause you know I'm right. Thank you + 1 for me.

2. I wasn't trying to imply you said I was wrong wtf?

3. You don't say anything to prove my post wrong so + 1 for me.

4. I don't start stuff I finish them lol. And your number 4th is disproved based on what you said in your number 1.

Problem?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
How did you shut me up in person. Or when ever? By telling me that if you hit your self with a turtle shell behind the start line at rr you will get a free lap? stfu. See me kid real talk.
omg read please ill put it up again. Bot our quotes
After me telling him to get over it
Xaltis: "Lol@ jeff proving my post right and being dumb and having no idea what hes talking about as usual"
jeff:"Your implying that my post proved yours right"
idk maybe your saying I was right about your salt? But I highly doubt that's what you meant at first. I couldn't tell with all those "and's" in that sentence. Trying to run a marathon with that run on sentence? Lol. Inb4anyonetalksaboutlazytypingskills. :laugh:. But yea xaltis rofl
edit:All I know is that you shut me up with your rainbow road tactic when I wasn't even saying anything to begin with. lol got me there.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
How did you shut me up in person.
You saying "yea w/e" means you've backed down on the argument. <- common sense

Too easy, but go ahead say more dumb things. Keep me entertained or atlest gimme a challenge.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Just cause someone says yes or ok or gives one word answers doesn't mean they approve or disapprove your argument. They just don't want to hold a conversation

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'm going to politely say I disagree with this statement...and leave it at that :laugh:

I wanna play marvel ffffffffuuuuuuuu

You didn't read what me and Dew just said? = o

And lol at jeff just pretending to laugh and having nothing to say.

GG no re plz lol

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
2-DJeff is known for being a little ***** with arguments. He always just runs away from them because he either "feels uncomfortable" or "doesn't want to hold a conversation." He shouldn't have said anything if he didn't want an argument or conversation, yet he'll continue to run his mouth.

It's hilarious.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
That would be true but not if your the one who started the argument.
This doesn't apply in all cases. Saying that one person backed down basically means the other is trying to incite hostility when it's not necessary.

2-DJeff is known for being a little ***** with arguments. He always just runs away from them because he either "feels uncomfortable" or "doesn't want to hold a conversation." He shouldn't have said anything if he didn't want an argument or conversation, yet he'll continue to run his mouth.

It's hilarious.
Perfect example.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Even if it does implies, it's not necessary to incite hostility. It's as if you want him to continue to argue with you by saying gg no re. A man with pride will respond to that.
It's not necessary for someone to say something and say "I don't want to continue this conversation" When someone tells me I'm wrong and says "I'm not arguing this," how do you expect me to accept this as is? I'm suppose to let him tell me I'm wrong?

I have argued with him before and he does that all of the time. He doesn't need to tell me I'm wrong before saying he doesn't want to talk about it. He's invoking a conversation, but not continuing with it. It's not even trolling; It's just being an *******.

It's all good though. I know he won't place at any tournament with anyone good.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol guess not wanting to go in a complete circle of arguing again because your not trying to understand means I have nothing to say. Just to refresh everyones minds and for those who didn't see what I did in the last post I said "yea" too. I basically showed why xaltis was a ******* and showing him his concrete detail about how salty he was. Could have made him. Still have something to argue about. But after I exploited those things I said "but yea xaltis" all in the same post. Making him think I back down from the argument. Which in case I really was just trying to end it with a your wrong ik right situation. Instead of him contiuing on with his case. He took the bait (the"yea"bait) and completly forgot about the main topic. So a couple of post went by and I still haven't seen anything related to the "main topic" from him. But I guess I'm the one that back down lol. So yes I rest my case. Just say yea, ok, sure to expose xaltis fraudulent self. Done :) now you can say I'm done buddy :D

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Lol guess not wanting to go in a complete circle of arguing again because your not trying to understand means I have nothing to say. Just to refresh everyones minds and for those who didn't see what I did in the last post I said "yea" too. I basically showed why xaltis was a ******* and showing him his concrete detail about how salty he was. Could have made him. Still have something to argue about. But after I exploited those things I said "but yea xaltis" all in the same post. Making him think I back down from the argument. Which in case I really was just trying to end it with a your wrong ik right situation. Instead of him contiuing on with his case. He took the bait (the"yea"bait) and completly forgot about the main topic. So a couple of post went by and I still haven't seen anything related to the "main topic" from him. But I guess I'm the one that back down lol. So yes I rest my case. Just say yea, ok, sure to expose xaltis fraudulent self. Done :) now you can say I'm done buddy :D

All you did was start an argument and then ***** out because you knew you were wrong and I kept proving you wrong. Nice try though.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

Tbh, I don't care about this Xaltis argument. I'm talking about you backing down from the MK ban discussion in the NLL thread. I didn't even read the last 2 pages in this thread.

Edit: I approve of the Mink PR.

I'm for anything that makes the PR looks like what it truly is...a total joke. (A total joke refers to basing a region's players in a list on a level of skill being themed after one person and their preferences, not to Mink's personality. I don't know him well enough to insult him like that.)

Top Bottom