• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
@tommyg Tbh I wasn't even talking to you :)
And back in the nll thread I clearly, CLEARLY stated. That I wasn't trying to debate about it. Sorry your butt hurt because your opinion dosnt matter to me.

:phone:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
@tommyg Tbh I wasn't even talking to you :)
And back in the nll thread I clearly, CLEARLY stated. That I wasn't trying to debate about it. Sorry your butt hurt because your opinion dosnt matter to me.
You stated you weren't trying to debate about it after declaring your point. Don't talk if you're not prepared to back it up. It just makes you look like an idiotic, ignorant, belligerent *******.

It's good to know you never have anything intelligent to say.

That's not my opinion; it's the truth. You should probably care a little bit more about your image.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It just takes too much effort to overcome both tommy g master instigator status along with Taylor never know when to stop an argument status, for anyone to argue with them even if they are wrong

It's the reason why I don't do it. That much energy expulsion and id feint

Anyway I feel you Danny. I'm gonna replace wesker with Dr. Strange cause he fits my style way more. Plus he helps the team more I feel

Xaltis

Smash Hero
It just takes too much effort to overcome both tommy g master instigator status along with Taylor never know when to stop an argument status, for anyone to argue with them even if they are wrong
Really? So if someone randomly called you out for something and they were CLEARLY wrong you would just sit back like a ***** and let it happen? Cause I sure won't. Why couldn't you say 2Djeff not knowing when to stop? Cause hes the one who keeps going with it. But its kay I'm used to ppl being against me.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
All he had to do was post his logical reason as to why he was right and I was wrong, which he said he had readily available. I would have told him he was right if I couldn't disprove it and that would have stopped the argument.

Am I just suppose to sit back and watch something happen that I don't believe in? I don't care if people believe in something I don't, but when action is taking place that represents that belief is when I feel like I need to step in because I do not believe it is right.

Let's ban Diddy Kong. Who says yes?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
All I said is that I wouldnt argue with you two in particular because it requires too much energy. Past evidence clearly states I have no problem going into debate mode with someone.

But then again, I choose my battles. I don't just fight everything and everyone that disagrees with me. They know my opinion, and in some cases thats good enough

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
But then again, I choose my battles. I don't just fight everything and everyone that disagrees with me.
Neither do I, but when there is action being taken against something I believe in, you better believe I'm going to step in and argue it.

It's not right to continue action and continue listen to people like 2-DJeff talk about character ban when they clearly have no evidence in what they're talking about. I prove why the group as a whole shouldn't listen to them until they prove logical reasons to their point that I cannot argue against.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Anyway I feel you Danny. I'm gonna replace wesker with Dr. Strange cause he fits my style way more. Plus he helps the team more I feel

Lol I know that's why I said it because I knew he was going to get salty about me not wanting to argue lol. He said I made my point across and stop arguing. I think he's more butt hurt for me not giving him any respect. Because he's sitting here trying to argue with me about not wanting to argue lol. Reason why I say that is because of he really wasn't trying to start a argument and still wanted to get his point across he would have said it and left it at that and not get salty and try to start something. but hey I guess having opinions are illegal nowadays. ****ing big brother in this bih lol.
inb4tommygssaltandattempttoprovokemeandfailatit

In other news I learn some crazy stuff last night in umvc3 I can't wait to show you
Edit: I love being proved wrong when I'm right. :troll:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
thats good cause I have much to learn

its actually the main reason I left ultimate with you. You having it for a few extra days will be more beneficial for you teaching me stuff, rather than me having it and doing training mode :laugh:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Lol I know that's why I said it because I knew he was going to get salty about me not wanting to argue lol. He said I made my point across and stop arguing. I think he's more butt hurt for me not giving him any respect. Because he's sitting here trying to argue with me about not wanting to argue lol. Reason why I say that is because of he really wasn't trying to start a argument and still wanted to get his point across he would have said it and left it at that and not get salty and try to start something. but hey I guess having opinions are illegal nowadays. ****ing big brother in this bih lol.

In other news I learn some crazy stuff last night in umvc3 I can't wait to show you

Meh, I don't need to provoke you. MK was unbanned at NLL so I consider that a victory for me. I don't feel like I need to prove you wrong. I don't care about what you actually say. It's when your words get people to take actions for something against what I believe in. That's when I need to step in and prevent them from taking that action.

That's what I did at NLL and that's what happened.

That is all.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Hope Doc Strange goes well for you Keith and I'll help you out with him as much as I can (when I can) since he's on my team now. Right now, I'm free with him but I'll get him down soon.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I really wanna know where your getting your logic from. Whos butt hurt? Whos salty? Who cares about your respect??? Random lies will get you no where.

That being said. U mad apparently and *****ed out. I'm done.

inb4jeffkeepsthisgoingcausehesmad.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
@master raven
Yea I know right? Why would I wanna argue about the mk ban when its just going to go in circles. People just need to get over it. He's banned. O well.
@gdx I got you. Me and dtorr was hitting the lab yesterday.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i was having so much fun setting traps and stuff. gave me that diddy feeling of bananas. I got a feeling imma enjoy him quite a bit.

If i get phoenix wright in turnabout mode and use him for his Beta invinci-assist, along with the hawkeye quickshot assist...**** is gonna be soooooooooo dumb. HYPE

then i can just DHC phoenix wright for lvl 3 if i feel like it. asdfihadsfsdfahef <--- cant contain himself

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Why does FL act so differently at tournaments than on the internet?

So confusing @_@ I'm arrogant always so I'm the same ******* everywhere ^_^

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Xaltis.

There's this thing you will learn when the time comes, it's called maturity.
When you gain this new ability you will be able to stand and tolerate those who may say immature things. You will even be able to sit and watch someone embarrass themselves by saying dumb things and be mature enough to not respond. Sometimes argueing about a useless dumb ranking system on a childrens game isn't worth it.

I'm glad GDX said something about my post before i responded. Thanks Keith.

Tommy G. No offense man, i think you're cool. I respect what you have to say.... but i'm going to put my foot in here. Who gives a **** if MK is banned or not? yeah it's dumb when things don't go how you want... btu thats life. It's a goddamn video game. Stop taking things so seriously. You running around like a 12 year old saying "Oooooooo lets ban every other character too lololol". No. It's not funny. It wasn't funny. And it will never be funny. I'm sorry. It's trtarded. You don't even enter. It affects you nothing.

Also Xaltis, i have no problem with you as a person. Yes i am nice to you in person. Why?

1. I dont have a problem with you. Yes your views on certain things and some of the things you say have blatant disrespect for people and are offensive, but i have no problem with you as a person.

2. Because fighting with you and acting like i don't like you wouldn't solve anything and is incredibly immature.

3. Because i'm better than that.

Since you're making these little list things, i'm going to do so as well.

1. Yes. You did insult the PR theme. No it wasn't my idea. But i thought that you would be well represented by Kurt Cobain. I'm sorry i made you one of my favorite poet/musicians. Next time i'll make sure that we can get some dumb little anime i've never heard of, so that king xaltis is pleased.

2. You really need to look at the things you say bro. Alot of them are offensive and then you get mad at us about being rude. Like, wtf bro.

Unfortunately, my roommates had to talk about something while i was writing this so i lost my train of thought. But hopefully this gives you enough information to respond with a comment about how you beat me in an argument. One day you'll realize that sometimes compromise and understanding is better than winning.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Meh, I don't need to provoke you. MK was unbanned at NLL so I consider that a victory for me. I don't feel like I need to prove you wrong. I don't care about what you actually say. It's when your words get people to take actions for something against what I believe in. That's when I need to step in and prevent them from taking that action.

That's what I did at NLL and that's what happened.

That is all.
Ok cool good job winning the battle:). *claps* but wait isn't he pro banned in 2012 few weeks away? Lol o **** i guess I won the war lol. RRRAAAAPPPPED Tommy g lol. You can win a game bro. Just not the set.. get at me lmao. Idk how you stepped in at nll. Or what you even did lol. if your talking about when hrnut and seibrik was playing. Me and hrnut thought you where trolling forreal lol. I wasn't even paying attention at first. Is that what your talking about? real talk

황미영

Smash Champion
Xaltis, the only reason why everyone does, is because you're an easy target. I tend to see you always reacting the same way.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis.
There's this thing you will learn when the time comes, it's called maturity.
TLDR the rest, just read the first part and its obvious you don't read my post or read anything about my situations. So to be fair I shouldn't have to read your stuff either. I like how your saying MY NAME again and not the person who ever started it. Jeff. Gonna love the day when were all gone from eachother and you won't have me to just blame stuff on.

황미영

Smash Champion
Lol, do not box because that is just going for one form of fighting. Just have the two people agree on having an MMA fight (YA I KNOW! >:I). With a referee and shiz, one wins and we all done.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm...disagreeing with someone's viewpoint != not liking the person, or wanting to start stuff with people. it just means you disagree with their opinion.

hrnut is one of my closer friends but you best believe we disagree about alot of stuff. same goes with me and jeff and me and david

also, most/all of CFL acts the exact same in person and online. Actually, this stretches to alot of people in Florida

Xaltis

Smash Hero
hmm...disagreeing with someone's viewpoint != not liking the person, or wanting to start stuff with people. it just means you disagree with their opinion.

hrnut is one of my closer friends but you best believe we disagree about alot of stuff. same goes with me and jeff and me and david
I disagree with Tommy G on ALOTTA things too.

also, most/all of CFL acts the exact same in person and online. Actually, this stretches to alot of people in Florida
Keith I like you and your cool but really? This is THE most BS statement I've ever seen in my life. There are only a few people that act the same on both the boards and in person.

황미영

Smash Champion
YO ME AND MY ***** GDX ARE COOL AS WELL, RIGHT?! ;OOO

XALTIS I MADE THIS FOR YOU!

Okay, I lied, I was working on it before I even posted. BUT SHE CAN BE YOURS TOO. ;D

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Xaltis doesn't realize he acts differently online.
And he TLDRs people's stuff, after *****ing about the same thing when other people "completely miss what he's trying to say."
Then his guardian, Tommy G comes in.

This is how it works, guys.
Learn to live with it, and take Mink's advice and ignore it, since Taylor won't.

I'd inb4, but then he'll do it back after responding about how I'm blaming him for everything.

I'd blame Jeff too, but I cannot read anything he says online, so I never know what exactly he's arguing about. :awesome:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis doesn't realize he acts differently online.
And he TLDRs people's stuff, after *****ing about the same thing when other people "completely miss what he's trying to say."
Then his guardian, Tommy G comes in.

This is how it works, guys.
Learn to live with it, and take Mink's advice and ignore it, since Taylor won't.

I'd inb4, but then he'll do it back after responding about how I'm blaming him for everything.

I'd blame Jeff too, but I cannot read anything he says online, so I never know what exactly he's arguing about. :awesome:
Explain how I act differently online PLEEEEAAAASE explain and I'll prove you wrong.

Top Bottom