• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I said it because at of all the times I've ever been around you. I've never see you act like that.

I'm basically asking you if you can see how my situation is.
Put your name there because I'm talking to Taylor and not Konohana Matsuri because I respect you.

Me playing UMvC3 extensively and going out of my way to do so is the in real life version of LOL @ Brawl.

Saturday, Seibrik asked us playing UMvC3 that they needed the tourney for Brawl and I was not happy with that. Good thing Sensei saved the day with a TV+Brawl setup.

I'm a Marvelhead at heart with my competitive history starting at MvC1 when I was a kid in NYC. I wasn't very good but I've been playing fighting games since I was a kid so it didn't matter. I will always go with a fighting game over Brawl. It's just how I was brought up. I even got my avatar as Squidward cosplaying as Dhalsim from Street Fighter.

However, I don't hate Brawl. I just hate the way people play it. When the FGC says it's not a fighting game, I hate to admit it but sometimes I agree with them. People don't fight in Brawl, they survive. Case in point, Jeff's match vs. Seibrik. I'm not gonna knock Seibrik for doing what he did to win because he's supposed to make sure he does whatever it takes to win. He was not fighting at all and he can't deny that. That's what I hate but it's Brawl so I'm gonna have to deal with people who have no spine.

This is not the first time I've played another game at a Brawl tournament more than Brawl. Also, it's not the first time I written LOL @ Brawl. Does that mean I'll stop playing Brawl? Absolutely not. My skill is too good for me to stop playing and would just be a waste of the 2 hours a week, 52 weeks a year, 3 years which equals 312 wasted hours which is converted into 13 wasted days, not to mention probably about over $600 in tournaments playing in tournaments to finally understand the mechanics of the game and reap my rewards.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
im not gonna take further sides here, but I just want to comment:

Taylor just stated that all these people who dont know him are calling him out, because they dont think he acts the same IRL as in person

when in fact taylor is calling out people he doesnt truly know, saying they act differently IRL and online

I'll just leave this here. I have some programming to do
Um? Lie? lol

I didn't call out anyone wtf are you talking about?

All I said was I NEVER see Dtorr act like that. But Dtorr lives in CFL and I only see him during tourneys. I don't know how he acts out of tourneys as in hanging with him in person thats not a tourney. Idk how he acts in those situations. Just saying I never see him act like that.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Rename this thread to "We throw our hands around in the air to try to get everyone to realize how ridiculous the other person is."

You people are so silly.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Um? Lie? lol

I didn't call out anyone wtf are you talking about?

All I said was I NEVER see Dtorr act like that. But Dtorr lives in CFL and I only see him during tourneys. I don't know how he acts out of tourneys as in hanging with him in person thats not a tourney. Idk how he acts in those situations. Just saying I never see him act like that.
Guess what? I live an hour from everyone in CFL. Everyone in CFL only sees me during tourneys. However, they know how I act out of tourneys without hanging with me in person due my distant location since it's not possible. They still know how I act in those situations. I'm as real as it gets.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Guess what? I live an hour from everyone in CFL. Everyone in CFL only sees me during tourneys. However, they know how I act out of tourneys without hanging with me in person due my distant location since it's not possible. They still know how I act in those situations. I'm as real as it gets.
I guess you just act differently around me then lol.

And Kishiru I think you might be right but that situation hurts alotta my friends which I don't like the sound of. I actually tried before but Dtorr stopped me.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Be the mature one Xaltis. Show all of these other kids they're not worth talking to. Everyone already knows they won't ever shut up.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
No I don't. You just got your mind wrapped around one post where I said "LOL @ Brawl" and set it as your only image of me. I can't control that nor do I want to. If that's what you want to see, then so be it.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
No I don't. You just got your mind wrapped around one post where I said "LOL @ Brawl" and set it as your only image of me. I can't control that nor do I want to. If that's what you want to see, then so be it.
Idk just posts like that make me think differently based on what I see you being calm and cool in person. Just say "lol @ Brawl" in person to me and it'll be k. XD

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I will. Just watch me play any Falco, DDD, Olimar, or any lame *** character and I'll do just that.

Everyone else has seen me do it.

This doesn't mean I'm an angry person. Everyone has something they hate and for me it's lame *** characters.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
im not gonna take further sides here, but I just want to comment:

Taylor just stated that all these people who dont know him are calling him out, because they dont think he acts the same IRL as in person

when in fact taylor is calling out people he doesnt truly know, saying they act differently IRL and online

I'll just leave this here. I have some programming to do
Preech pastor keith. Yesa you know sa.

:phone:

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I will. Just watch me play any Falco, DDD, Olimar, or any lame *** character and I'll do just that.

Everyone else has seen me do it.

This doesn't mean I'm an angry person. Everyone has something they hate and for me it's lame *** characters.
DDD isn't lame, hes fun as **** ;.; This is the 1st post i Disapprove of your posts and it hurts. After all the days after Mar 2008 Join date, and it finally stops. Guess all good things finally come to an end :(

Unless im the exception, in which im ok with that =D

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Everybody is an ******* besides Mink, because *brohoof*

EVERYBODY PUT EVERYBODY ON THEIR IGNORE LISTS

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
omfg can we plz have a harry potter PR?

i can be harry or vold.

justin is snape

jesse is hagrid

taylor is malfoy or luna

ryo is hagrids half brother cuz he's prolly got a giant *** ****

halberd can be kingsley!!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
omfg can we plz have a harry potter PR?

i can be harry or vold.

justin is snape

jesse is hagrid

taylor is malfoy or luna

ryo is hagrids half brother cuz he's prolly got a giant *** ****

halberd can be kingsley!!
Yes were making it this next theme GDX since you haven't told us your idea. 2 members on the PR like this already. I wanna be Luna. Lets do this GDX my partner that I haven't had to carry. Don't screw me on this.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol the public has never had the opportunity to pick PR theme

plus more people like the DKC theme, if we were going by that aspect

inb4monkeybiased

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Xaltis, shouldn't we make sure that EVERYBODY is satisfied by the PR? Just 2 people isn't enough, you need everybody to be satisfied with the PR theme. You taught us this.

Top Bottom