• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official D3 Tournament Results Thread

CO18

Smash Hero
Wow serin wow just wow.

And Texas IS coming to winterfest, mainly your top 3 who will all fail.

Gnes

Smash Master
I think yall suck especially gnes which makes you suck worse for losing to him and I think yall will get ***** at winterfest. :)
*****, I am gonna **** you, and after I beat you, im gonna put your 5$ towards some yummy Chic-Fil-A. You got 2 months to squeeze the best practice out of GDX that you can.

Or I could just bring Jerm and let him handle my lightweight....lol.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
The **** is with all the **** name searches?

Dojo. Mew2King, Gnes, lain, Anther, ChuDat, UTD Zac, DMG.

>_>

Wait for it....

CO18

Smash Hero
*****, I am gonna **** you, and after I beat you, im gonna put your 5$ towards some yummy Chic-Fil-A. You got 2 months to squeeze the best practice out of GDX that you can.

Or I could just bring Jerm and let him handle my lightweight....lol.
I don't pratice. Which will make it even more lulzy when I win simply by using my diddy ****** technique as you die at low% unexpectedly.

I also remember 2 stocking Jerm which proves my point that texas sux becuz I suck vs toon link and can barely beat Fezz.

Dojo

Smash Champion
I don't practice either. I'll still pounce on all of Floda. ;)

Where were you when Redhalberd went ape**** at that tourney??

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dang, look at all of us players that don't practice this game but still do well, haha.

I will admit I practice Ganon though.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah, but practicing characters is how I come up with shenanigans for them ^_^

Also, MW has like 8 great players and then that's it. TX is gay in that it has a ton of great ones and then another ton of borderline great/solid good players, meaning if you have an off day you get butt****ed. However, our cream of the crop, while amazing, isn't quite up to par with the best of the best.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Yeah, but practicing characters is how I come up with shenanigans for them ^_^

Also, MW has like 8 great players and then that's it. TX is gay in that it has a ton of great ones and then another ton of borderline great/solid good players, meaning if you have an off day you get butt****ed. However, our cream of the crop, while amazing, isn't quite up to par with the best of the best.
I'm doing a lot better. We need tourneys though.

I don't practice either, I usually try some **** I read about at the tourney and see if it works lol. No need practicing anymore anyway. The only practice I need is vs the players....

OverLade

Smash Hero
I lived in Texas for 15 years of my life before moving to Florida. :laugh:

So I guess I'm the best player FROM Texas.

Anyone want beef? ;)

CO18

Smash Hero
The best player from TX to go to FL?
No just the best player from texas. Wait hrnut is from tx too. So one of the two but either way theyre the two best players from texas. Good thing they moved from texas or they would probably suck like them.

CO18

Smash Hero
Probably could. Atomsk beat dojo in 2 consecutive MMs while losing to havok/dsf both of whom I beat in addition to beating tyrant who just beat atomsk at viridian city. So by my logic I should which doesnt surprise me becuz he lives in tx.

This is fun. :D

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
That don't mean ****.

You and Atomsk are two completely different D3s. One style from Dojo or Tyrant that may not work on Atomsk may work on you. You never know.

CO18

Smash Hero
lol this is ammusing you taking me seriously. I obviously know that doesnt mean I will 2-0 him.

I know I will 2-0 him becuz he is from texas.

CO18

Smash Hero
Lol, everything is better than TX. But FL has everything much bigger than that.
Couldnt comprehend.

Winterfest results:

1. Co18
2. M2k
3. Seibrik
4. Ally
5. Redhalberd
5. Hrnut
7. ADHD
7. Dojo
9. Lain
9. Nick Riddle
9. Judge
9. Esam
13. Razer

97. Gnes(Diddy Kong)

CO18

Smash Hero
Yup I was gonna make a blog about all the amazing predictions I made then 4got all of them. I still remember me predicting Ryo coming back vs w/e ddd it was I forgot with ike on pirateship while he was down 3 stocks to 1 due to bombs and a water spike which was exactly what happened immediately after i said it.

Top Bottom