• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official D3 Tournament Results Thread

CO18

Smash Hero
Yes hungrybox plays brawl woww lmfao. Hes been playing brawl since day 1 and has always mained ddd..

he used to be like 4th in fl but he doesnt practice so ppl started owning him eventually.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
he went shiek/Zelda and MK on me

I ended up losing a really close game last set. I was winning, but of course I slipped up and lost. However this only motivated me to get better. I don't think I've felt like this since the last time i actually showed significant improvement in my gameplay lol. Gonna start going all dedede again !

Uhh
13th out of 39 That aint Falco

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Tbh, Beefy, both of my losses were kinda bull****.

Against Biglou 3rd game,I SD cuz I dair off the ledge without me realizing I buffered it. But no johns, go figure :/

Against Billy, lost 2-0, first game was a legit loss, 2nd game, should have been my win, but I fell for the same things and rolled by accident when I knew he was going to punish me. But meh, I've learned and it won't happen again.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Cuz I fall for dumb ****. But at least I did better than Alby. Biglou is in his state and he gets 3 stocked constantly, yet when he comes to my state ONCE I do better.

Top Bottom