• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official D3 Tournament Results Thread

CO18

Smash Hero
Singles

1: Ally ($475.00)
2: M2k ($237.50)
3: Meep ($114.00)
4: Anti ($47.50)
5: Tryant - West Coast ($23.75)
6: Atomsk - Tyrant Slayer! ($23.75)
7: ADHD ($14.25)
8: Kisizzle ($14.25)

TlocCPU

Smash Apprentice
Incorrect because if you had checked gnes's horrible placing of 97th. You would see his main character was diddy kong.

While gnes probably would still get 97th if it was indeed a low tier tourney and he did indeed use diddy kong.

The results I posted were regular brackets thank you.

edit: I believe I mightve beat sk92 if we did bans. It was only a 2$ mm so we did no bans and falco basically gets auto win on fd if theyre good imo.
@the edit
Yeah pretty much. FD is very very difficult. I had him last hit game 1 on smashville and lost, then i 2 stocked him on brinstar, and then I almost won on Japes, messed up too much at the end basically

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
FD isn't that bad for us if we air camp and punish falco's air approach IMO. Actually, I dunno because I've played SK92. I want to though.

EDIT: It's funny how Straked gets on my case when Nya is the current ****ing mod and isn't doing her ****ing job. Shut the **** up, and talk to HER about not doing her job.

EDIT2: Proof is that we got off-topic at about 8:30ish and she has posted before that time. She could have easily taken the time to come, look on the boards, tell us we got off-topic and could have avoided this whole thing.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Uhh...?

Stop whining. Take that **** somewhere else Serin. This isn't the place for that. I have three rooms to mod. No one reports ANYTHING here anyway. The only person that does is Commander Beef.

Dedede tourney results. Whooo~

.AC.

Smash Lord
race's smashtoberfest.

Brawl Singles
Entrants: 76
Results:
1. Larry
2. Havok
3. AC
4. DSF
5: Z
5: SK92
7: Teba
7: Mojoe
9: mikeHaze

TlocCPU

Smash Apprentice
race's smashtoberfest.

Brawl Singles
Results:
1. Larry
2. Havok
3. AC
4. DSF
Lol you only won with Dedede vs Mike
Shouldn't you be on the MK/Snake boards with this result since those are your best characters?

.AC.

Smash Lord
Shouldn't you be on the MK/Snake boards with this result since those are your best characters?
lol i went ddd on everyone except dsf and leepuff and ddd is my best character XD

T3h Albino

Smash Master
***** you dont know shiz. Memphis to the finals.

Who do you like? Let me guess the ****ty hawks or are you riding the bandwagon of the cavs or lakers?
Memphis sucks gtfo with that.
Trail Blazers too ****ing good. B-Roy, Aldridge, Greg Oden?
That's a ****ing wrap right there+ We got the new rookie comin in !
And they let this "o-Serin-o" guy be a mod?

Laughable.
Yeah we all thought that too.

Im pretty **** good. i am also a diddy slayer

DeDeDe
Lol <3 anti. Use dedede more in tourney pleasekthnx?

Uhh...?

Stop whining. Take that **** somewhere else Serin. This isn't the place for that. I have three rooms to mod. No one reports ANYTHING here anyway. The only person that does is Commander Beef.

Dedede tourney results. Whooo~
My baddd <<

race's smashtoberfest.

Brawl Singles
Results:
1. Larry
2. Havok
3. AC
4. DSF
Good **** AC, but I did here you went mostly mk. .-. Updating thread.

Someones a little salty?

OverLade

Smash Hero
i was born there to say sadly lol

oh and to add to the thread my d3 is only good in teams lol ;)
What part? I lived in Fort Worth for about 15 years after moving from africa lol.

Crappy things about texas

1. Everyone is racist against everyone. If ur black, it sucks. If ur latino Mexican it sucks. If you're white it sucks if you're not going to private school.

2. Hot weather.

3. Everyones fat.

4. You cant date white girls without going to jail.

5. Crazy conservative people.

6. Everyones pretty much racist against everyone.

Good things about Texas

1. The Rodeo

2. Cheap labor due to illegal immigrants

3. DMG

4. Dallas cowboy cheerleaders.

Speaking of Dedede, I hate fighting him. On Wednesday I'll upload some friendlies of my Snake and Falco vs. Seibriks Dedede.

LoganW

Smash Journeyman
Crappy things about texas

1. Everyone is racist against everyone. If ur black, it sucks. If ur latino Mexican it sucks. If you're white it sucks if you're not going to private school.

2. Hot weather.

3. Everyones fat.

4. You cant date white girls without going to jail.

5. Crazy conservative people.

6. Everyones pretty much racist against everyone.

Good things about Texas

4. Dallas cowboy cheerleaders
lol, so true:laugh:

Gnes

Smash Master
TX is bad, and i used to be from there ewww, glad i moved lol

and gnes loses to wolf but expects to **** fl, yea....
Nope I dont expect to **** florida at all, and yes i lose a match...sorry :(. U need to realize me and Co18 like to trash talk each other, and i must admit it brightens my day. But dont get me wrong, I will be taking your money in 2 months.

Im picking up D3. I will start to contribute ^_^

∫unk

Smash Master
the last norcal local i got 2nd it was only 10 people though

and im still horrible dont get me wrong

still training

and still thinking mk is unbeatable

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255470

I placed 3rd in a tournament of 40 using mainly ddd, and some lucario (lucario's my mk killer for the time being haha). i played against the number 1 player in new england in loser's finals, beat his mk, and then he beat me 3 straight against my lucario and ddd with pit. my ddd put up a good fight, but i didn't have the chaingrab timing down, which really really sucked =( next time i'll do better. i never got to play fatal's snake in tourny which is a shame, though he beats me pretty handily in friendlies.

it was an epic ending though, the venue closed before the tourney was over so we snuck into my college's classroom building to finish it in a hallway. most stressful game of my life, worrying over being caught and playing the best player in ne at the same time. the only video that will be up of me from that tournament will be from that time, since some kid had a video camera and recorded us breaking into the building. i never got to play on the infinite replay tv =(

once i learn how to deal with campy mk's with ddd, then i'll go all ddd in tourney.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
****, 4GOD coming in here and showing up all of us....

**** that, I'm getting better now.

4GOD (JJV)

Smash Apprentice
lol Serin. Bro ur not bad at all, ur probably better than me. I saw u winning consecutive matches against Billy whose Falco beat me nasty.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I didn't get to play his Falco. But I am kinda good at the Falco matchup naturally. I can hold my own against Kismet.

Top Bottom