• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official D3 Tournament Results Thread

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
The **** they will.

He was suppose to 3 stock Alby with MK when I told him to. It took him **** near 5 times to 3 stock him. Black people never follow the rules.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
Yup I was gonna make a blog about all the amazing predictions I made then 4got all of them. I still remember me predicting Ryo coming back vs w/e ddd it was I forgot with ike on pirateship while he was down 3 stocks to 1 due to bombs and a water spike which was exactly what happened immediately after i said it.
Yeah that's the one I had in mind as I was typing that sentence. :chuckle:

Gnes

Smash Master
Well take a look. His name was jumpman and it was also his first tournament. Im sure you know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIia__TOiZo

I also have vids of gnes losing to razer but it would probably take a few weeks to watch them all.
I'm truly sorry CO18. I have realized that I've been a horrible troll on these boards to you and have I have come to give my sincerest apologies.

In the spirit of apology, here is a link where you can find everything there is to know about toon link. Hopefully someday in the distant future you can finally beat this character.

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Toon_Link_(SSBB)

CO18

Smash Hero
The only funny part about that post was actually clicking on the page and seeing this:

# Toon Link has more range than Young Link, since he uses the Master Sword (and the latter uses the small Kokiri Sword).
# Toon Link uses his sword for more attacks than Young Link does, due to his shorter legs.
# Toon Link's Hero's Bow shoots farther and charges faster, but his arrows are slower and do not set targets on fire like Young

lol
Ty i am now equipped to fight tl.

Need any tips on not getting destroyed by razer consistently?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Didn't you just get 3 stocked by CO18 no less than a day ago....?

Besides, I called button lag and hardcore camp.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Speaking of which, where the **** is my youtube video of you 3 stocking Alby?

Black people can never do anything right...

OverLade

Smash Hero
I could clearly see that those were last gigs results.
The results you posted were clearly low tier.

1. Co18 (Link)
2. M2k (Ike)
3. Seibrik (jiggs)
4. Ally (Falcon)
5. Redhalberd (Jiggs)
5. Hrnut (Falcon/Jiggs/Ganon/Link)
7. ADHD (Zelda)
7. Dojo (Falcon)
9. Lain (Jiggs)
9. Nick Riddle (Bowser)
9. Judge (Ganon)
9. Esam (Samus)
13. Razer (Falcon)

TlocCPU

Smash Apprentice
Well ****, what happened there?
If you were talking to me...

It was kinda a weird tournament. Havok lost his very first game and was sent to losers bracket. I had SK92 in winner's about round 3 I think, I actually got closer to beating him than CO18. We will get him Co18 don't worry! :O
And then in loser's I was fortunate enough to have to fight havok, the best MK at the dedede matchup period.

CO18

Smash Hero
The results you posted were clearly low tier.
Incorrect because if you had checked gnes's horrible placing of 97th. You would see his main character was diddy kong.

While gnes probably would still get 97th if it was indeed a low tier tourney and he did indeed use diddy kong.

The results I posted were regular brackets thank you.

edit: I believe I mightve beat sk92 if we did bans. It was only a 2$ mm so we did no bans and falco basically gets auto win on fd if theyre good imo.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
**** the hawks, and the cavs. Spurs ftw, *****. More wins with no trades from our best. Y'all trading every ****ing player every ****ing time.

Cavs aint got no team, LeBron just carrying everyone. Not to mention they JUST traded LeBron (IIRC, not sure...)
I just don't like the Hawks.

I aint got no problem with lakers.

CO18

Smash Hero
**** the hawks, and the cavs. Spurs ftw, *****. More wins with no trades from our best. Y'all trading every ****ing player every ****ing time.

Cavs aint got no team, LeBron just carrying everyone. Not to mention they JUST traded LeBron (IIRC, not sure...)
I just don't like the Hawks.

I aint got no problem with lakers.
ROFL CAVS TRADED LEBRON. -1030392032 respect points.

You obviously dont follow basketball.

And no memphis is not trading players wtf? And spurs got richard jefferson in the offseason..

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I dont know really... I stopped following months ago.

Explain.

Seriously, fill me in.

ALSO, I SAID THE SPURS' BEST!

CO18

Smash Hero
Spurs are good but def not the best. At least they wont be completely horrifyingly boring to watch for the first time in a decade this season.

CO18

Smash Hero
ummm richard jefferson to spurs, rasheed wallace to boston,shaq to cleveland...vince carter to orlando..elton brand to philly..

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yea, we did spam this **** up.

And the reason I said LeBron got traded was because I was thinking of Shaq going to Cleveland.

But yea, lets continue this in the social thread. Oh wait we can't do that because they wanna talk about Pokemon and ****.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
And they let this "o-Serin-o" guy be a mod?

Laughable.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yeah you are right I have to set an example for everyone when I have no current evidence of being a mod.

Hop off. Everyone gets carried away.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The next post in here not related to D3 tournament results is getting infracted.

Top Bottom