• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official D3 Tournament Results Thread

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Extremely impressive fogo. Letting lee go lol, so you beat him and still let him advance?
I guess 100 is a lot of money so i understand. Anyway updating the OP today.

Tekk

Smash Lord
I've got my official results at BNI2 now...

Saturday I went in single brackets 17 out of 32

Sunday I went in singles 7 out of 16

I hoped for better results, but stress totally got me (I failed ALL my ICs' cg on olimars/falcos because of that.)

I'll do better next time, BNI3 will take place on christmas time.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Extremely impressive fogo. Letting lee go lol, so you beat him and still let him advance?
I guess 100 is a lot of money so i understand. Anyway updating the OP today.
Well i beat him in friendlies pretty decisively, and at the last tournament we played in i 2 stocked his main and he was forced to go MK and run me to time with air camping, and as you know mk was banned at hobo. He reeeeeally didn't wanna play me lol

It wouldn't have been easy though, he's an amazing player.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Lolol Updated the OP Fogo is now in the lead.

Also Fogo SexPuma recently played lee martins mk and got 3-0ed any tips for him?
xD

also tekk im confused there were 2 singles tourneys?

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord

Also Fogo SexPuma recently played lee martins mk and got 3-0ed any tips for him?
xD

OMFG Alby, no one was to know of that... :(

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
It frankly doesn't matter The Sex Puma! It just means that we can help you out with this matchup and you'll be even slightly better than before.
I would be more than happy to critique your matchup with Meta Knight if you post a video or two in my thread! (Of course anybody else's input is greatly appreciated, if only people would do so...-_-)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Stop making completely unecessary freakin' posts.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
As much as I'd love to put you on ignore, I kinda mod these boards. I wasn't even referring to just you.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
As much as I would like for us to get along, it just wont happen now, will it?

Alby, go ahead and reserve a spot for the Halloween tourney since we got quite a lot of D3s coming to this. That way we could just categorize this under each placings.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
:laugh: exposed!

xD

Where was this at? And why? I got tips if you want, just pm/visitor message me if you're interested.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Lol it was at a tourney in Pensacola a few weeks ago. Puma did very will ended up facing lee in Grand Finals but didn't win. I'd love to see your view on facing top level mk's though fogo. I mean you do get to play
sexyknight a lot ;B.

D3's get along <3

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
While we are on the subject of Top Mks and Fogo, how long ago did that match between you and Dojo go? The one where you dash attacked him after a Dthrow.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Umm that was a set from hobo 11, in november. It was the first time M2K came down, back when Azen was ****.

I've played dojo alot since then though, and our matches look way different, either he ***** me, I **** him, or we play patiently and they take like 6 minutes lol

If you wanna learn how to beat MK CO18 pretty much has an instructional vid on it from when he played seibrik lol but i'll definitely tell anyone who wants to know how to beat MK (or force him to run the clock on you lol) exactly how to do that.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
Those tips sure would come in handy.
And bish I'll post unnecessary posts when I want to dammit.

Jupz

Smash Master
Ehh I did terribly. I lost to the MK who came second. For some reason I decided to go IC's first match and got two stocked :\ Then I versed him in MK dittos, won the second one and we versed again in MK dittos and I was winning but he UpB'ed me off the stage and he won. It was the only set I didn't go all D3 :( Then I versed a TL and narrowly lost but I could have won. I'll do better next time.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
You did it wrong. It's "MAH BOI"

On I side note, I should be going to Waba this weekend. Wish me luck =3

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
So after 4 friendlies you beat Mew2King? Wow, now I know what I was doing wrong. I played 5 friendlies, not 4.
Technical skill is not the only skill.
Mew2King wins Melee without technical skill (his own words)

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Because the skill you are referencing is tech skill, weather you know it or not. Its not like you completely forgot how to play the game all together. You have to get your reflexes and timing back in tempo with the game. Your basic understanding of competitive play will stay consent until you take years off or something like that.

LoganW

Smash Journeyman
m2k is definitely a technical player in melee crashic. His tech skill dropped when he picked up brawl for money but he is still technical. you can't play fox and sheik at his level and not be technical

TlocCPU

Smash Apprentice
Never really posted on this board but might as well
CPU west coast dedede

17/108 at activegamers nationals
7/34 at best in the west regional
13/86 at SCSA 2 Large west coast regional
9/88 Vegas play n trade regional

Top Bottom