• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Clash of the Titans 4 Results Thread

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
you told me you had to beat me in a set to advance. you also told me that if you only needed the free win and we would both advance you would play zelda or something. so im sorry, i feel worse now. but its partially a lack of communication on your part.

then how did umbra literally just push b button for like 5 minz and win. all he did was tornado and dsmash for the kill. (no offense to umbra, play to win. thats just what you had to do lol)

i play to win. im going to pick my best stage.

i didnt even really plank that hard. all i did was spam fairs//uairs inbetween platforms and tornado to the other side when you tried to get in my face for the last 60 SECONDS. the rest of that set when i was meta i was aggressive.
I'm about done with it and with you. Think and see me as you wish from now on.

awww so dark peach is mad because orion wouldn't forfeit to him so he could go on and I couldn't? That's too bad. Maybe if you were able to beat me it wouldn't have been a problem, but you really don't know how to deal with tornado spam. If you don't like the gay **** me and orion did to you, go play melee. It's 10x less gay, it takes a ****load more skill, and it's overall more fun.

w/e no johns
now here is yet the next tool on the list. boy do I have my hands full today. I don't care that orion did not give me that match. This whole time I went on about him cheating, which I even caught Chibo in his BS and said it should have not happen, or else it is a straight DQ on that match.

And umbra.....where the hell are you comming from? this had nothing to do with you. losing to your typical meta means **** to me. as I said, I made mistakes you won, oh well I dont care, next time i'll just have to beat your azz. Done. Me losing to you was nothing. And tornado spamming is stupid and means nothing to me. you know how many times I freaking punished you on the ground when you did that. I angle my shield and I told get shield stabbed. then I punish out of my shield. so please just buzz off.

and to think you are a Peach player and acting like this? You can ask NinjaLink and the rest that knwo me, meta is **** to me unless you are like pro level, they all know this and I know my **** vs meta and snake. I lose its my own fault and it is never domination. one dumb set and you think you know me like that. people are seriously idiots.

and for the love of good, please show me the johns that I made from this tourny. cause you are all stupid on this part. How everyone gets what I am saying and I am actually saying I left this tourny doing my thing as Peach? Are you all stupid?

er, dark.pch is angry because someone wouldn't collude with him, then after that, he wants to base an argument on the rules?
No, ask me why and what is going on. don't buy what these people are saying when they assume so much ****.

Anther

Smash Champion
718_ROOKI3;6605576 Let me remind you we beat Jman/Hax using FOX and PIT...wtf??? YOU LOST TO 2 GUYS WHO TAKE THIS GAME AS A BIG JOKE LET ALONE GOT 2-0'D IN LESS THAN 8 MINUTES... ITS HARD TO KILL SNAKE??? YOU HAD LAIN'S D3... ITS OVER DONE AND DEALT WITH BUT FOR SURE IMA MAKE SURE I DONT GET DICCED OUT OF MY POOL AGAIN.[/QUOTE said:
You almost beat us using fox and pit too <3., and our chars should hard counter yours XD.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
No, ask me why and what is going on. don;t buy what these people are saying when they assume so much ****.
The rules are that you ask for a judge if you feel the rules have been broken in some way. You didn't ask for a judge. Nobody has any way of judging if you actually got planked or not.

Really, man...

I'm done here. I'm not going to get myself mad over this.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
wow, is there a worse argument than "you made a typo"?
Typos happen, I make them all the time. I've made a couple in my posts but when you bring up intelligence and he can't spell anything correctly it's clearly something I'll point out. I made one in my last post but it was a typo, not "stupidity" like he is talking about.

Orion- I'll stop if you want, but it's clear what happened. I'm sure he's thriving off of this anyway. It seems to be his only entertainment.

Have fun continuing until you get bored again XD

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Also, if I hadn't been eliminated, Ally would have won this tournament. Remember this date. February 9th, 2009. The day Live2Win figured out how to beat M2K. Mk will not be banned. MK should not be banned. Wait until Fight For Your Friends 2 March 21st 2009.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217370

For now, I suggest you practice with characters that can beat MK. Marth, Fox, DK. Same for chars that can beat Snake. You'll need it after FFYF2.
LOL wow good **** chester. I wonder what he's talking about.

Also, Alpha Zealot's 70 ledge grab rule should seriously be considered, especially if it's already being used in Japan. Start a topic in the back room or something lol.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I'm about done with it and with you. Think and see me as you wish from now on.

if you didnt notice im still trying to get this past us and try and be friends w/ you. i keep the game separate from my friends. i will play you the same way i play everyone else. im showing you a respect by not giving you a handicap on the final match.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The rules are that you ask for a judge if you feel the rules have been broken in some way. You didn't ask for a judge. Nobody has any way of judging if you actually got planked or not.

Really, man...

I'm done here. I'm not going to get myself mad over this.
How when I had nearly 7-10 people watching that match. dude even orion admited it when we got on him about it later on. Thats when we went to chibo, and then I think NinjaLink spoke to Orion. Then NinjaLink went to speak with Mew2King about it as well.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Is there an "airtime" rule? lol

I have played alot of people that like to stall by constantly jumping and airdodging (warios mostly)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Orion, what you did, I really dont care for. I said I am done as in done with the matter. This whole time my anger was at chibo and how he screwed me over for being a lazy prick. and even caught him on the BS on how I should have made brackets. And after you just camped me with falco, I expect you to play broken. Just did not think you go that far at the last min.

ether way you doing that boosted my chances to make brackets. yet you already know.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
dark peach, i'm just a bit upset that you expected orion to throw his matches so that you could move on and I couldn't. That's pretty gay, and I think I'm justified in being mad.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
How when I had nearly 7-10 people watching that match. dude even orion admited it when we got on him about it later on.
if you call spamming airs, and when you get close tornadoing away planking you have never been planked. if you want i can actually plank you though the next time we play.

edit: for 60 seconds, lmfao.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Darkpeach, stop talking and get better :/

and try to calm yourself down whenever you play a match...
Dude, this is invalid when it comes to being planked alright. I lost to teh spammer, said nothing. I lost to umbra and he even spammed nado, said nothing about it. to me it was nothing and blamed myself on that part. and as I have been saying, I ****ed up on umbra. oh well next time I''ll make sure it does not happen again.

This is about one lil BS cheat match I got screwed over by chibo, the rest I did not care for, did you miss the part where I said I was actually happy on how I did in pools and how I used my Peach in general this whole tourny? I think you did, same with the rest of you.

dark peach, i'm just a bit upset that you expected orion to throw his matches so that you could move on and I couldn't. That's pretty gay, and I think I'm justified in being mad.
Before i played orion he spoke to me about it and said he is going serious. He would straight 2-0 me if he could. We were sitting down talking about this before we picked a stage. so i was not expecting him to give me anything and get ready to just get the 2-0 and hit brackets.

and again, this had nothing to do with you to even come at me the way you did. I did not even say anything bad about you to begin with.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Typos happen, I make them all the time. I've made a couple in my posts but when you bring up intelligence and he can't spell anything correctly it's clearly something I'll point out. I made one in my last post but it was a typo, not "stupidity" like he is talking about.
regardless of how stupid he may or may not be, you'd have to be incredibly naive to believe that anyone actually thinks it's spelled "bioth" and that it was anything more than a typo

Orion*

Smash Researcher
i should plank you so that you Actually know what planking is... because you dont seem to atm.

planking=/=timing someone out the last 60 seconds.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I wish I was there at the second day to see all the action and meet all the people I couldn't meet on Saturday, but I had too much college work-stuff I needed to finish. I doubt anyone remembers me from Saturday, so if my shoutouts to you seem awkward, don't think about it, but I had a great time playing everyone.

Shoutouts:
@Everyone I didn't play at pool 28: Sorry I couldn't finish the round of pools with you guys. I really wanted to play Wes' Zero Suit with Ganondorf and fight Le Thien.
@Jigglymaster: Had I known you were going to play Kirby and Dedede the entire time, I would have just went all Ganon (Ganoncides > Kirbicies anyday, would have given me the win). I don't want to be a total bore to anyone. Plus, as you might have figured out from my ranting, I really, really hate Pit. LOL.
@Warm Soda, Asidn(I think that's what it was) and Javier: Good pool matches.
@Lee Martin: "Oh snap, your Ganon's serious." My Ganon's very serious. It would have been a lot better for me had it not been for the zero-death you did on me. Good game.
@Dark Peach and Santi: Great meeting you two in person and playing each of you.
@P@v-Mov-P@v: I've never really played Fox before, so good stuff. The last stock in the Ganon-Fox battle wasn't an SD. It was Ganondorf introducting his foot to Fox's face and Fox being too puny to not hit Ganon out of his Wizard's Kick. That's a manly way to go if I ever saw one.
@Everyone I played Ganon dittoes with: Ganondorf is amazing.
@Scar: Sorry I didn't chat with you much, with my preparing for the tournament and all. You're still amazing.
@Dotcom: My name is pronounced like "Clay." We should play each other during one of the bi-weeklies
@Cylf and Cel: Thanks for coming out for dinner and 7-11.

Amazing tournament, despite everything that happened. Hopefully I can improve enough that I can give Ganon some real rep in the next regional.

M@v

Subarashii!
LOL wow good **** chester. I wonder what he's talking about.

Also, Alpha Zealot's 70 ledge grab rule should seriously be considered, especially if it's already being used in Japan. Start a topic in the back room or something lol.

I seriously think Im going to implement this rule at my next tourney in Pittsburgh. If I do, ill report on how it goes.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
wtf there aren't even mk players in pittsburgh lol

@ dark peach: i'm sorry then, I misunderstood you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
if you call airs, and when you get close tornadoing away planking you have never been planked. if you want i can actually plank you though the next time we play.

edit: for 60 seconds, lmfao.
i should plank you so that you Actually know what planking is... because you dont seem to atm.

planking=/=timing someone out the last 60 seconds.
From chibo and I quote:

"The only mentioning of camping in the rules is: "# No stalling or running away to purposely run out the time limit (running out minimal time is one thing, multiple minutes is just ridiculous)" So at this point we need to determine if the time it was done for (1 minute, but even still were not 100% sure if that was the time in question) is justifiable. It's not multiple minutes as the rule said, and after 7 minutes of fighting already, one minute doesn't seem destructive."

that is what you did man for the last min of the game. Hopped on the ledge and did nothing else. And again, I had 7-10 people watching the fight.

This fool also said one min does not seem destructive. That whole min, I had no shot of winning that match. everyone out of my power was taken away from me. How the hell was I suppose to win at that moment. How is that fair, how is that legit? how is it something i can just look away from when I should have not got screwed over by it.

M@v

Subarashii!
wtf there aren't even mk players in pittsburgh lol

@ dark peach: i'm sorry then, I misunderstood you.
still, its a good rule. And MK isnt the only character that can stall. I mean grabbing the ledge 70 times in one match? Lol you have to be playing extremely gay to do that.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
still, its a good rule. And MK isnt the only character that can stall. I mean grabbing the ledge 70 times in one match? Lol you have to be playing extremely gay to do that.
many characters can plank. GaW and pit just to name some better ones.

edit: how do you enforce 70 ledge drops? wtf XD

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
At the end of the match, check the ledge grab statistic. If one person goes over 70, they automatically lose. If both players go over 70, the winner still wins.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Drk. Pch.:
and even caught him on the BS on how I should have made brackets.

No. You should not have made it because you lost to Umbra so there. I'm really tired of this argument.
Also I honestly hate when people give matches to other people so someone who worked hard, toearned the win fair and square gets screwed, because some one wants to be a "pal" and "help someone out."
it irritates me and it's honeslty a very disrespectful thing tto do in my opinion.

Take this post how you will.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I think we all can agree that Norfair should be banned from tournament play from here on out. Not one person has given a valid argument for otherwise.
JJ, Norfair, PS2 are all stages that shouldn't have been legal. Not sure you can find many to debate this.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
lol at this point, if i see a post that has dark peach in it, or is posted by dark peach, i don't even bother reading it... including my own WTF?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
From chibo and I quote:

"The only mentioning of camping in the rules is: "# No stalling or running away to purposely run out the time limit (running out minimal time is one thing, multiple minutes is just ridiculous)" So at this point we need to determine if the time it was done for (1 minute, but even still were not 100% sure if that was the time in question) is justifiable. It's not multiple minutes as the rule said, and after 7 minutes of fighting already, one minute doesn't seem destructive."

that is what you did man for the last min of the game. Hopped on the ledge and did nothing else. And again, I had 7-10 people watching the fight.

This fool also said one min does not seem destructive. That whole min, I had no shot of winning that match. everyone out of my power was taken away from me. How the hell was I suppose to win at that moment. How is that fair, how is that legit? how is it something i can just look away from when I should have not got screwed over by it.
I'm pretty sure that Meta Knight doesn't have a permanently-invincible stall. You're welcome to grab the ledge from him or hit him after a ledge-hopped aerial. The fact that your character is terrible to do that with isn't someone else's problem; she still has the potential to.

You could try killing better in the seven minutes of "legit play", as you call it.

Don't get me wrong; it's stupid and ridiculously boring to play against, but it's not the "impossible, unwinnable" situation you're making it out to be.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think we all can agree that Norfair should be banned from tournament play from here on out. Not one person has given a valid argument for otherwise.
Isn't this tournament a brawl record for the most people planked in one tournament?

Drk. Pch.:
and even caught him on the BS on how I should have made brackets.

No. You should not have made it because you lost to Umbra so there. I'm really tired of this argument.
Also I honestly hate when people give matches to other people so someone who worked hard, toearned the win fair and square gets screwed, because some one wants to be a "pal" and "help someone out."
it irritates me and it's honeslty a very disrespectful thing tto do in my opinion.

Take this post how you will.
Uh, he was not giving me the match. So um no. also, if I really wanted to be dirty, I could be a snitch and but the others on blast who ACTUALLY DID THIS in pools. They know who they are. Orion at the last min said no, he will just fight and 2-0 me if he could. I went to this so many times already, so please, you and everyone else just drop it.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I'm pretty sure that Meta Knight doesn't have a permanently-invincible stall. You're welcome to grab the ledge from him or hit him after a ledge-hopped aerial. The fact that your character is terrible to do that with isn't someone else's problem; she still has the potential to.

You could try killing better in the seven minutes of "legit play", as you call it.

Don't get me wrong; it's stupid and ridiculously boring to play against, but it's not the "impossible, unwinnable" situation you're making it out to be.
i didnt plank him like that. i spammed u/d/fairs on the norfair platforms until he came close and nado'd to the other side. the last 7 seconds i flew into the blast zone and nado'd way up high. >_>

ive been saying this. but if a stage is there that im good on im using it

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
There's only one thing I have to say about this tournament...

Why the hell weren't my Ganon Challenges streamed or recorded? Lame.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
Gonzo: I used only Kirby!

1: Mew2King: suck my **** for being gay about the money.
2: Ally: Ur snake is ridiculously good, i wanna money match u next tourney i c u at.
7: ChuDat: Yo, good stuff making it to 7th, we need to get serious and learn some nade tricks to trump Snake at his own game.
9: Lain: Ur IC are Scary, i think i would die of a heart attack if i played u.
13: NEO: Good **** getting 13 in such a difficult tourney.
17: HRNut: Yo I really underestimated you. Can't wait to play you again.
17: Dapuffster: Yo, crazy matches, i got greedy at the end and u played well.
17: Azen: You were bored? lol next time we all will bring some TvC
17: Reflex: Lol i was watching ur match dude, crazy crazy ****. I heard u farted on Boss so many times he suffacted. lol JK
25: Rogue Pit: My controller is not weird.
25: Boss: **** harder and no i play Mario Johns.
25: Seibrik: Our matches were fun u sexy devil ;)
33: Turbogilman: Sup son! It was good hangin wit u at the tourney. See ya soon
33: Kornn: Fun tourney dude, and good job in teams.
33: MeEp: U crazy guy. lol
33: Percon: YO it was cool to meet you and friendly teams was to good Final Cutter FTW
49: Deez: This tourney was crazier than a blindfolded white *****
49: HAT: Lolz at getting bored at playing TL
49: Gonzo: HEHEHE tantulas thnx for the props!!!!
49: Pyronic~Star: We got the same place???? step it up PS
65: ESOJ: Yo, i ttyl
65: Keitaro: Yo, our last match was crzy, i needed a depressant to lower my heart rate lol. It was nice to meet you as well.
65: JCaesar: Wusup!
65: K9: Good to c u again and hang out. Best CheeseSteak FTW
65: Hylian: Yo Hylian, it was good to see the face behind the name. I'm proud i placed higher than you.
65: thumbswayup: Yo our friendly match was to goodz, i lost my voice during that match!

Famous: I'm sorry i couldn't team with you. We should of my B, it was cool to chill glad you could make it up. Do you have a DS? i can show u where u can buy the MOD for 20 bucks.

Kadaj: U crzy fool, u were ****** Ally for a little while what happened???? JK

Chibo: You failed. :mad:

Duo and your Bro: It was fun chillin wit uall. See you at the next tourney.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
i didnt plank him like that. i spammed u/d/fairs on the norfair platforms until he came close and nado'd to the other side. the last 7 seconds i flew into the blast zone and nado'd way up high. >_>
Peach has a number of moves that beat the Tornado. That's still not your problem.

Regardless, Norfair should be banned.

Top Bottom