• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Clash of the Titans 4 Results Thread

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
that joke was so cruel :(
I've been wanting to see at least one match of the set and never got too =[ i didnt even know it went! like did M2k win all 3 matches in the 3/5? did ally and m2k not lose a set this entire tourny? wasnt there like a losers finals? who was in it?

Teh_spammer and Ally was loser's finals i believe.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
that joke was so cruel :(
I've been wanting to see at least one match of the set and never got too =[ i didnt even know it went! like did M2k win all 3 matches in the 3/5? did ally and m2k not lose a set this entire tourny? wasnt there like a losers finals? who was in it?
Losers finals was Ally vs Spammer. M2K beat Ally in grand finals 3-1. The one match he lost was because he tripped. :ohwell:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I am planning big events for both games but plan to keep CoT5 as a Brawl exclusive. I love these big tournies like Apex and all but Brawl needs some underground national events that are exclusive to its game.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I have two questions for everyone who attended this and potentially looking forward to CoT5...

1) How important is it to everyone that this tournament is in Philadelphia? I know a lot of people liked the classic location, especially out of staters who got to do things like eat a philly cheesesteak and visit the rocky steps. It's easier for me to get a venue in south jersey (45 min drive from Philly), and has some positives like full free parking, etc.

2) For everyone who drove to CoT4, wtf did you do for parking lol. I'm not even sure how that many people got there fine via car. I'm sure it was a nightmare for some people. I want to gauge how much of a problem it was to help determine if I should hold it in Philly or not again.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Hold it in NJ :)

If it happens to be in Atlantic City im set.

Free Flight/Free Hotel for me :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the venue im currently trying to work with is a 10-15 minute drive from AC, and if you dont have a car you can take a cheap bus thats direct

but thats Atlantic City itself, not AC airport

AC airport would be like a 15 min drive, but theres no direct bus route available i believe

AC Airport isn't located in AC, just like a 15 min drive from it

_umbra_

Smash Champion
yeahhh it's mostly laziness now lolll

but I looked into it and the only buses from state college leave here at 12:30, so I'd be stuck in philly until sunday. It'll probably be rare, but I'll try to come down some time, I miss you kids

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Depending where Philly you want to hold CAT5.
As long as it's very easy to find a parking spot then there should not be as big a problem

Top Bottom