• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
wall infinites were allowed.

MIke set off the bomb himself due to a mindgame by Ook, who waited near the bomb for Mike to dthrow. :V

Mike got OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK'd.
Because he doesn't know anything at all about Dedede. Dedede is perfectly capable of doing a D-Throw -> pivot grab on those walls, bombs or not.

Purple

Hi guys!
Why does everyone think that the ICs CG takes skill?

It's not hard at all, really. Just learn what to do, then learn differences in weight and bam! You're lain.
I don't think it's Ice climbers' chaingrab persay as it is the character in general. I remember god-is-my-rock saying IC's were a direct counter to Pokemon Trainer, then getting ***** in an MM against Reflex :x. While people can learn the chaingrabs, can they learn grab setups, can they handle people having mental capacity to fear the chaingrab and stay away from IC's for as long as possible (read: camping)

Coney

Smash Master
anyone that says ddd is an auto-win on DK (without the infinite or small step) is a moron

just saying

mikehaze is a smart player, he picked ddd BECAUSE he was going to green greens. do you honestly think he would've beaten ook with ddd had they gone to, say, battlefield?

if so, you're wrong.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I wonder if almost legendary actually watched the match...... Most of the match OoK was camping so he wouldn't get grabbed. in all honesty the stage could have actually HELPED OoK because its really hard to approach on it, and provided you aren't grabed facing a wall on the side platforms, its not that hard to not get wall infinited even if you are grabbed

that being said people are going to start timing peopel out on that stage like mofos........

<3that conservative stage list for a reason

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Yes, but that isn't exactly DK-specific. Dedede can wall-infinite nearly every character, IIRC.
Any character that can be Chain grabbed can be wall infinited.
they are as follows
Vayseth said:
Chapter 2.2: The Chainable Few

******** Difficulty (3 Grabs Max):

* Luigi

VERY HARD Difficulty (4 Grabs Max):

* Diddy Kong
* Toon Link
* Pit

HARD Difficulty (4-5 Grabs)

* Peach
* Ice Climbers (Solo Popo or SoPo)
* Marth

AVERAGE Difficulty (5-6 Grabs)

* Mario
* Yoshi
* Wario
* Link
* Gannondorf
* Samus
* R.O.B.
* King Dedede
* Wolf
* Captain Falcon
* Ivysaur
* Charizard
* Lucario
* Ike
* Ness
* Lucas
* Snake
* Sonic

VERY EASY Difficulty (6+ Grabs!)

* Bowser
* Donkey Kong
The unchainable 12 cannot be.
they are;
Vayseth said:
The Unchainable 12:

* Zelda
* Sheik
* Zero Suit Samus
* Kirby
* Metaknight
* Olimar
* Fox
* Falco
* Pikachu
* Squirtle
* Jigglypuff
* Mr. Game and Watch
source

Limeee

Smash Champion
i've been playing this game for about a year now, and i still don't understand why pit is so low.
i just looked at their match up thread, and he goes even with alot of the top tiers (besides MK and marth anyways)

why is he so low?
is it because of no player rep?
ledge grabs?
or is there something i'm missing...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
We're at a point in the game now where no one wants to try new characters when they can just pick Meta Knight.
And this is why the metagame for alot of low tier/no show characters will remain going at a sluggish/never moving pace.

Or in this case, Pit :laugh:

I wanna see Pit do well but idk really since I haven't seen any really good ones lately =/

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I have never seen a fighting game before where the meta game for some characters is just non-existent like it is in Brawl. I don't really blame Meta Knight for that as much as I blame the community's lust for victory and the easiest path to that.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I have never seen a fighting game before where the meta game for some characters is just non-existent like it is in Brawl. I don't really blame Meta Knight for that as much as I blame the community's lust for victory and the easiest path to that.
wow there isn't a single character with a non-existent metagame. this is the most ignorant thing I've ever seen you say and you say a lot of ******* ****.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
well i can't talk since i've taken a two month break from Lucas but im going back to him =x

Ew MK why main him. Soooo boring since everyone uses him. Or anyone A-tier up.

Edited: because I need sleep @_@

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
wow there isn't a single character with a non-existent metagame. this is the most ignorant thing I've ever seen you say and you say a lot of ******* ****.
There are plenty of characters with ludicrously primitive or slow-moving metagames; I didn't literally mean non-existent and you know it. Pit? Olimar? Lucas? Please don't say stupid ****.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I don't know how you define primitive meta-game. Though I can guarantee you that you certainly can't play any character at the top of their meta game so I don't think you're really fit to define such a thing in the first place.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
The more I play the more I think less of MK and less of the community's skill level overall. If FL's ness and ZSS and pika's are consistently beating top players, top MKs doesn't that mean we as a community need to stop making excuses and step up you know?

Character is important don't get me wrong... but the player is always what is going to matter most.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Personally, I've always thought it kind of silly to use your character as an excuse if there's someone better with them. (And unless you're one of a very select few, there definitely is)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
there is nothing I hate more than when people site my losses to my choice of character...

"Aww... you lost because you were jigglypuff if you-"

"No! I lost because I didn't play well enough."

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I think so... yeah. Gdorf is WAY~ better than people think. mine isn't amazing but in the hands of someone who understands his moveset... a few good reads and baits can lead to a stock.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Only for <3.

Hey <3, you know who else can get a few reads in and take a stock?
Everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom