• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official APEX 2012 Results Thread! ALL RESULTS UP. International takes it all!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
No I'm dojo :D

Seriously though, I have major respect for you armada. Very few melee players would have the balls and mental fortitude to do what you do vs hbox. PLAY TO WIN, if people don't like what armada is doing, or hbox, beat them or shut up

:phone:

Armada

Smash Lord
Looks like Dojo has to much mindgames so no one on this boards are sure what account he has :p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
See I'm now certain that It's not natural for someone to hype themselves this much. But if we're posting swag faces...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lol I thought that was a watermelon for a second Golden.

Also Mink, you surely got the swag, but that girl in the pic holding her cell phone was also taking a pic of you which was kinda creepy lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
In the results, DRN doesnt use Kirby at all, he uses ZSS. Also, 4GOD uses D3, you have no one listed for him.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Lol I thought that was a watermelon for a second Golden.

Also Mink, you surely got the swag, but that girl in the pic holding her cell phone was also taking a pic of you which was kinda creepy lol.
Lol, But then you realised White+watermelon doesnt go together

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
***** **** you FL has the **** to **** any other state, have you seen what it looks like?

Yeah, that's what I ****ing thought you stupid ****ing **** **** ****** bag **** **** *****

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
***** have you not heard of the ****ing Boston Tea Party?
Florida aint got **** on us.

Don't even try to step up to our level you weird *** pan-handle living ****** mother ****er.

Walrus

Top Bottom