• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official APEX 2012 Results Thread! ALL RESULTS UP. International takes it all!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
***** have you not heard of the ****ing Boston Tea Party?
Florida aint got **** on us.

Don't even try to step up to our level you weird *** pan-handle living ****** mother ****er.

Walrus
How are you gonna try and out curse someone from Florida?

Stupid *** ***** *** **** *** ***** *** ***** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***** ***.

Yes ESAM will always be Florida.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
***** have you not heard of the ****ing Boston Tea Party?
Florida aint got **** on us.

Don't even try to step up to our level you weird *** pan-handle living ****** mother ****er.

Walrus
***** tea is for ***** *** ***** *****s you can't even get some fresh ***** on their ****s and have them make sandwiches afterwards. In Florida we don't drink tea unless we are gay or *****es, we drink straight up cuban coffee *****, that ****'s got as much caffeine in a ****ing shot of the **** that a whole cup of bull **** american coffee would, and American coffee is a ****ing manly *** drink compared to your ***** *** ****ing tea.

***** talking about being manly? OH DAMN YOU WENT ON A ****ING BOAT AND TIPPED SOME **** well ***** WE HAD COCAINE FIGHTS EVERYWHERE! **** WAS ****IN REAL WE DON'T EVEN HAVE GOD DAMN GOVERNMENT WE JUST BLASTIN *****S UP AND DOWN THE ****IN STREET *****

****, you stupid dumb ****ing ***** ****.

Also, I didn't live in the Panhandle...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
How are you gonna try and out curse someone from Florida?

Stupid *** ***** *** **** *** ***** *** ***** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***** ***.
***** tea is for ***** *** ***** *****s you can't even get some fresh ***** on their ****s and have them make sandwiches afterwards. In Florida we don't drink tea unless we are gay or *****es, we drink straight up cuban coffee *****, that ****'s got as much caffeine in a ****ing shot of the **** that a whole cup of bull **** american coffee would, and American coffee is a ****ing manly *** drink compared to your ***** *** ****ing tea.

***** talking about being manly? OH DAMN YOU WENT ON A ****ING BOAT AND TIPPED SOME **** well ***** WE HAD COCAINE FIGHTS EVERYWHERE! **** WAS ****IN REAL WE DON'T EVEN HAVE GOD DAMN GOVERNMENT WE JUST BLASTIN *****S UP AND DOWN THE ****IN STREET *****

Lol'd pretty hard at all of this.

Your last sentence got me even harder.

Nice meeting you at this ESAM, btw.

Walrus

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

lolol YES!!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I don't believe I ever posted a full results and shoutout so better late than never. Melee scene is better and more fun so maybe a melee tournament in the future.

In general to the staff: You put on an amazing effort. With this many people going, it can't be expected that everything runs smoothly (especially with the I WANNA MONEY MATCH OR ELSE attitude of the brawl/melee community along with the length of the games.)

To the smash 64 players: You won't see this so my post is on the other nameless board :awesome:

Keitaro: Thanks for hosting allbrawl. got top 10 YEAHHHHHH, speaking of which

2: Ally: You lost to me in AllBrawl pools, LOL (lolWario) and then proceeded to get 2nd. Oh well.4: Esam: WHY DID I APPROACH WHYYYYYYYY

5: Nakat: I believe you got 1st in the pool in which ESAM got 2nd. GGz.

5: Kiwi: I believe you were in my 2nd pool and won it, if we played gg, if not, nice placing

5: Mr. R: Hi
9: John12346: See below
9: Korobeniki: Top 10, LOL

16: dmbrandon: Stop trying to team with me with Ally

(Mad karma Ganondorf/Yoshi LOL.)

16: Xzax: You were in the pool with me, DM, and Ally...bad idea
16: Reflex: We played in the 1st pool in which you crushed us. Who the F*** did you lose to

I don't remember who I played of the people who got 26th, something tells me I played Garm or something.

46: Kaptain 46 Marko: ggz

Crismas/Alex- Thank you for all the effort. This is one of the best tournaments I have ever been to in all of the years I have been going.

Doom/Chibo/Fats/Diem- Thanks to Doom for the commentary (also similar to Doogie). Diem, you hype everything. Thank you in general for making brawl pools and running, speaking of which...

Brawl pools round 1: So I got stuck with 2 guys I know and I have played before. Oh well. I wish MK was banned (but Luigi still sucks anyway.)

Thiocyanide: LolFireballs. You know the matchup too well. Could never approach. Great MK (wish I faced the Zamus lol)

Izumi: Matches were way too close. Seems like I collapsed after the MEH end to the 2nd match. Oh well (wish I faced the TL lol)

GimR: Nice to meet you. Matches were nice and close (outside the 2nd one LOL,) only set to go 2-1. 2 stocked your Falco lolol :awesome:. I am happy you weren't d/q'd lol.

FOW: My only reactions while playing is what the f*** and how am I supposed to kill this guy. IDC how poorly I did, matches were a whole lotta fun. Nice to see you in brackets there also.

Money matches: Only 2
OCEAN: I got 3 misfire kills in two matches and you won anyway. Most fun match I had at Apex along with FOW in pools. Excellent rob, Omedetou gozaimas.

Some King D3: I forgot what your name was, the matches were fun and I made some odd errors but w/e.

Hyuga/FullMetal- Thanks for making melee pools. I was 1 round off from getting out....speaking of which
Aber: 1-2 him against a Marth as Luigi, LOLWUT. Lost the first quickly with Ganon, then came back. LOLMISFIRES.

Violence: Excellent samus, 1-2 him. 2nd game was way too close.

MechWarrior: Echo echo echo (lol d/q)

Colbol: You 2-0'd everyone. First melee match in the first 2 or so years. Oh god the SD's, at least I found out that my Luigi was beast and that my Ganon sucks now.

To the director of the smash movie, Captain Jack, the other famous people: Nice to meet you.

Hotel Room shoutouts: We had the hype hotel room in terms of TV's. We had 15 people or so at one point in our room so yeahhhhhhh, Mr. R/Zero match was fun to watch.

John#: Nice to meet you, thanks for the AllBrawl practice. We then played in tournament and knocked each other out :c

Tony T: Nice to meet you
Garm, lol GG in smash 64/AllBrawl

MechWarrior: You weren't in our room in terms of paying but thanks for the melee practice/TV...speaking of which, don't D/Q yourself, play.

Arban/Jarvitz: Thanks for setting up the hotel room
Viva: Such a troll, lol, nice company
Hippiedude: We had 2 luigi mains in the same room..what the f*** diversity
Me: Hi

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Ha ha! I'm so late in posting this, but I feel I have to post a shout out to the great players I met and played with at this awesome national. For anyone wondering who I was at Apex, my gamer tag was SRSB. :p

DarrelD: Man, it was awesome to actually see you in person! Your Samus's style was incredibly different from what I'm used to seeing. I won't forget what you told me about Smash being an expensive hobby that one has to be willing to invest time (and money) in for it to go anywhere.

Duck: Yo, your tips and advice were invaluable! I really enjoyed all those friendlies we had and I enjoyed the critique even more. It really improved my Samus. I'll remember to play my game more safely from now on, all though that "high risk-high reward" stuff seemed interesting...

Pi: Dang, after all this time, I finally got to meet you in person. Your help was super useful too! Those were some pretty hot games we had. Taking praise from you was like receiving manna from heaven, but the criticism was good, too! Spot dodge less, mix up more...that was what I got from you.

Hugs: You know, seeing you face to face was just amazing. You've always been a form of inspiration for me, and you're one of the reasons I even picked up Samus to begin with. It was even more amazing that I got to face you in the first round of pools. I really appreciate how friendly you were and how you tried to make me feel comfortable during the match. I remember how, after the matches, you asked me who my real main was, Sheik or Samus? I replied both, but then my friend Ben came by and said my real main was Samus. Well, I guess now I can say that my true main really is indeed Samus. It's unfortunate that we could never get down to those friendlies we were supposed to have, but hopefully we can do them at the next big tourney in which we meet.

Plup: Whew! How do you make your Samus move so fast?!? GFs of Melee Doubles were a blast to watch. I know you're gonna get this character somewhere, I just know it.

UMH!: Another Samus! So happy I could meet so many of 'em. (^_^) It was great sharing information with you and the friendlies we had between you, me, and Pi were legit. 'Til the next time we meet!

Smashjin: Well, we didn't get to play at all at Apex, but at least I got to see you at Stony Brook afterwards. You should come down more often! ;)

Dkuo: Awesome friendlies we had. Really nice getting matches with your Falco and Pika since I'm not too experienced in those MUs.

Wes: Your Samus is by far one of the flashiest I've seen. Looks like you've still got a bit of the old champ in you! Great friendlies, and I hope to see you at some more tourneys in NY (if I can make it).

Cactuar: Well, I never got to face your Sheik but I guess I had fun playing against your Samus which............kinda....sucked....... (-_-) Well, I hope next time, I get to be whooped by your awesome Fox.

Strawhats: Looks like I found a new buddy at Apex! Thanks for showing me the ropes and keeping me company, seeing as how this was my first national and all. Looking forward to seeing you again! ;D

Admiral!: Your ICs could use a little work, but they're definitely solid. Had fun friendlies with you, especially since you're one of only 2 ICs I ever got to play with at Apex.

Wobbles: Dang, man! That was my first time seeing some of the really cool tricks ICs were capable of. It was almost too much for my mind to handle, seeing how you planned combos all the way across the entire stage. That Mewtwo was solid, too.... (O_O)

G$: It was pretty funny how we kept accidentally running into each other and helping each other out the night before Apex. Man, watching you teamed up with Mango was pretty cool. We gotta play more often! You're like 15 minutes from house, seriously! :-O

Amsah: Haha! It was pretty cool how we coincidentally met in G$'s car. Lovin' the dreads! You did some serious work during that USA vs. World crew battle. Looking forward to possibly facing you the next time you come to US.

Ice: You were in that car, too! Man, never thought I'd get to run into top-level international players just like that. You were friendlier than I thought you'd be. Not that I had any particular bias, but I always had this impression that really good players were.....well, not friendly. Glad you proved me wrong. :)

Umbreon(Mow): Man, your smashing skills are legit. It was cool doing friendlies with you and even cooler playing doubles with you. Lolz, those team matches were downright wacky! :p

SmashMac: Oh brother of da ShizWiz, your Doc was great. Loved the friendlies, and I'm sure you'll be as good as your bro someday. ;)

Tofe: You and Duck seriously taught me a truckload of things those couple of days at Apex. Your Fox really showed me what the MU is like for Samus and I'm happy I got to learn some stuff from you.

Wake: It was really cool rooming with you! I'm also really grateful that I had you for a walking partner from the hotel to the venue during the last day. I know we did some team matches together, but next time, we gotta do some friendlies, for sure! >:)

Tysk: Your falcon was good. Great friendlies on the last day of Apex! ;)

W/reonex: Wow, your incredible fox simply trashed me! It was really nice being able to have so many friendlies with a good Fox player like you.

Shounekel: All the way from the Bahamas! Hey, it was a pleasure meeting and befriending you and having friendlies, both singles and doubles, with you. Your Peach was fun to play against. I remember you inviting me to add you on Smashboards and I'm gonna do that right now, as soon as I get the chance. ;D

Black Chris: Your Ganon is hot stuff! Legit skill right there. I hope you enjoyed those Ganon-Samus matches as much as I did. :D A little peeved that your Falco training partner, Sneak, whooped me so bad in pools but next time, I'm gonna take him down, so you better tell him to watch out! >:D

SOLAR: Thanks for setting me up with hotel room, man! It was a bit of a squeeze but definitely better than nothing. Looking forward to seeing you at the next big tourney. :)

Mr. F: Well, I never got to definitively meet QERB in person, but I did have some good friendlies with you. Hopefully, I'll meet up with him, and you as well, at some future tournament. Good games!

Yooo, I wanna add most of you as friends on here so we can keep in touch! Thanks a lot for granting me such a great time at my first smash national ever! Apex was a BLAST!!! =D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
****, sorry guys... apexsmash.com is NOT working anymore but apex-series.com is. I'll get that OP updated soon :(

LLDL

Smash Hero
Request of Armada

Apex 2012 - SSBM Singles Entrants (320 Entrants)

$.01 ♂
.=(larx)=. ♂
~Tac~ ♂
10th ♂
2link121 ♂
Abate ♂
Aber ♂
Adept ♂
Admiral ♂
Afrobandit ♂
AIR ♂
Aisight ♂
Alan ♂
Alch0ol ♂
Alukard ♂
Ambix ♂
Amsah ♂
Andy ♂
Anth0ny ♂
Arby ♂
Armada ♂
Arty ♂
aske ♂
Attack Party ♂
Axe ♂
AxelSlam ♂
Azen ♂
B7 ♂
Banks ♂
BBQ ♂
BEN! ♂
Bertin ♂
BigWenz ♂
Bing ♂
Bl@ckChris ♂
Bladewise ♂
Blanky ♂
Blubba_Pinecone ♂
Boat Mode ♂
Bolt ♂
Bones ♂
Boss ♂
C!Z ♂
Cactuar ♂
Captain Jack ♂
CaptAwesum ♂
Carn ♂
Carroll ♂
Cave Dweller ♂
Chain-Ace ♂
chillindude829 ♂
Chu Dat ♂
Citizen Snips ♂
CK Chili Tom ♂
Codi ♂
Colbol ♂
CopyCat ♂
Crifer ♂
Crismas ♀
Crush ♂
CTL ♂
Cyrain ♂
D1 ♂
Da Shuffla ♂
Dapuffster ♂
Darc ♂
Darkcloud ♂
DarkDragoon♂
Darrell ♂
DaShizWiz ♂
DBL0C ♂
Demigod ♂
Diesel ♂
DJ Nintendo ♂
Dkuo ♂
Dobs ♂
DoH ♂
Doll ♂
Doll666 ♀
Dot_Eater ♂
Dr Peepee ♂
Dr.Diabetes ♂
Druggedfox ♂
Druid2 ♂
Duck ♂
DuckPimp ♂
Eclipsing Binary ♂
Eggm ♂
Eggz ♂
EMB ♂
Emma Watson's Boyfriend ♂
Epsilon ♂
Esper ♂
Firo ♂
Fisherington ♂
Fiya ♂
Fizzi ♂
Flaw ♂
fOof ♂
Fullmetal ♂
g$ ♂
Gahtzu ♂
gaR ♂
GiR ♂
God plays Claw ♂
GSO ♂
Gunblade ♂
Hack ♂
HaileyM ♀
Hawkeye71 ♂
Hax ♂
HBK ♂
Huehue ♂
Hugs ♂
Hungrybox ♂
Hyuga ♂
I.B ♂
Ice ♂
Idea ♂
Ihavespaceballs ♂
ILM ♂
INSANE CARZY GUY ♂
Internet Explorer ♂
Inui ♂
J122 ♂
J666 ♂
JackofSpades ♂
Javi ♂
Javi189 ♂
Jdog ♂
Jim/Pyrostormer ♂
Jinjo ♂
Jman ♂
JMH! ♂
JMOAN ♂
JpegImage ♂
Juggleguy ♂
JUN ♂
Juxtapoz Mako ♂
Jwillii ♂
K.I.D.Goggles ♂
Kage the Warrior ♂
Kas ♂
Kemee ♂
Kevin "Magic" Johnson ♂
KevinM ♂
King Funk ♂
KirbyKaze ♂
KoreanDJ ♂
KoRoBeNiKi ♂
Kou ♂
L ♂
Lain ♂
Lanceinthepants ♂
Leek ♂
LEFFEN ♂
Lefty ♂
Lemon ♂
Linguini ♂
Lovage ♂
LOZR ♂
LUPE ♂
MacD ♂
Mafia ♂
Mango ♂
Mather ♂
MattDotZeb ♂
MechWarrior ♂
Melo ♂
Mers ♂
Metal Reeper ♂
Mew2King ♂
MilkMan ♂
MinQ ♂
Mofat ♂
Mofo ♂
MooseEatsBear ♂
Morgue ♂
Mr.F ♂
Mytummyhertz ♂
Nakamaru ♂
Nando ♂
Near ♂
Niko ♂
Nintendude1189 ♂
Nitro ♂
No Cash ♂
Nopfed ♂
Oats ♂
Orion ♂
OTG ♂
P90curl ♂
Palpi ♂
PB&J ♂
PC Chris ♂
PewpewU ♂
Phish-it ♂
Pi ♂
PiKaLeX ♂
Plup ♂
Polak ♂
Pr0jecT ♂
Proskater ♂
Pyro ♂
Q ♂
Qerb ♂
Qpac ♂
QTip ♂
QUAA ♂
Rai ♂
Ravenlord ♂
Red Ryu ♂
Redd ♂
Reno ♂
Republican0fHeaven ♂
Riddlebox ♂
Rio ♂
Ripple ♂
Robin ♂
Rockmix ♂
Rocky ♂
Ryobeat ♂
Sago ♂
Sanuzi ♂
Sensei ♂
Sephirothdotcom ♂
SFAT ♂
ShounenKel ♂
Shroomed ♂
Silent Wolf ♂
Silentswag ♂
Sinji ♂
Sleaf ♂
SloX ♂
Smashjin ♂
SmashMac ♂
smelly cat ♂
Smoke2Jointz ♂
SMP ♂
Sneak ♂
Sol ♂
SOLAR ♂
Sora ♂
Spife ♂
SRSB ♂
Stabbedbyanipple ♂
Strawhats ♂
StriCNYN3 ♂
Strong Bad ♂
Summonedfist ♂
SUNG7 ♂
Swedish Delight ♂
SwiftBass ♂
SypherPhoenix ♂
T. Webb ♂
TaFoKiNtS ♂
Tai ♂
Tang ♂
TastyGoldFish ♀
Teczero ♂
Tedium ♂
th0rn ♂
The March Hare ♂
ThePrime ♂
TheSaberGuy ♂
Thesage ♂
THuGz ♂
Tianj ♂
Tico ♂
Timo ♂
Tirno ♂
ToastyTHT ♂
Tommy Pickles ♂
Tope ♂
Toph ♂
Trehan ♂
trk ♂
TSD ♂
Tubes ♂
Twix ♂
Tyga (Hazzard) ♂
Tysk ♂
UltimaScout ♂
Umbra ♂
Unknown22 ♂
Ursper ♂
Valo ♂
VANS ♀
VaNz ♂
Vatgas ♂
Vctorman ♂
Velocity ♂
Vextreme ♂
Violence ♂
Vish ♂
Vist ♂
VTS ♂
Vudujin ♂
vVv ChiboSempai ♂
Wake ♂
Walby ♂
WarriorKnight ♂
WeaponX ♂
Wenbobular ♂
Weon-x ♂
Wes ♂
WestBallz ♂
White Mike ♂
Will ♂
Winston ♂
Wobbles ♂
Xiivi (BibleLove2007) ♂
xivk & Jokaru ♂
ycz6 ♂
Zaatar Manakish ♂
Zebra ♂
Zero ♂
Zhu ♂
Zoler ♂
ZoSo ♂

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
^ Ooooh I like where Strong Bad is going with this! ^_^

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Only a few, but it doesn't matter. I could've easily picked them out if I had been there.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
LOL I go to tournament results for Zenith 2012 and I see this discussion about hot grlz lol.

Mr. Fire

Smash Rookie
Can someone post me the picture link of the Single Brawl Bracket?
I cant open the most of the spoilers :urg:

Top Bottom