• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Alabama Brawl Power Rankings UPDATED December 19, 2009

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
Stop causing trouble Cam lol, we are all civilized here so why don't we just hold a vote for the panel members soo could we see who is up for the 5 seats.... of course Reflex is on the panel but who else ???

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
cam mad @ kola being the head of PR

LOL

heres my list.

elev8
reflex
will_
george
slam (:D HAHAHAHA MOTHER****S! I DONT EVEN PLAY THIS **** AND IM STILL BETTERTHAN YOU!)
ryker
danGR
zero
cheap
MC Kila

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
cam...

im the mother****ing leader of this.

whatever happened to the *** whopping PR that i was number one on?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Uhm, Dan and Zero beat me everytime I get rolling in a tourney and Rag beats me consistently down here in Mobile. You trollin?

Winnar

Smash Lord
cam mad @ kola being the head of PR

LOL

heres my list.

elev8
reflex
will_
george
slam (:D HAHAHAHA MOTHER****S! I DONT EVEN PLAY THIS **** AND IM STILL BETTERTHAN YOU!)
ryker
danGR
zero
cheap
MC Kila
OMG SLAM TOO PROOOOOOOOO

xD

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
no im not trolling...

yall mother****ers can suck my ****.

thats my list.

LOL

ok let me explain myself.

elev8 is essentially the ****.
relex is his brother so he has a little elev8 in his blood. putting him at number 2.
will_ well he is obviously number 3 because he is not elev8, but he is still good.
george always beats me so i had to put him ahead of me.

**** yall.
i sandabag ya *** all the time so IM NUMBER 5 BECAUSE I COULD WIN IF I WANT TO!
WORD!

and ryker plays diddy or some **** doesnt he?
that mother****er gun be good if he keeps playing because that charecter is mad dumb.

zero does good so ehhhhhh number 8.

cheap is good too and usually beats me, but you forgot, IM STILL SANDBAGGING
and mc killa.
you know.

elev8 just gonna whoop all our ***** anyway.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Erm yes Panel panel.......

Elev8
Reflex
Munkus
Kola
Will

because I like five.
hmm, I think the panel should be the people who play other people the most and who are most likely to intelligently put together lists.

In my opinion, the panel should at least include Elev8, Will_, George, Kismet, and Reflex. (yes, I would say Kismet is top 5 for knowing who are the best in AL, even though he is out of state. He is active in playing with AL.) Does anyone else OOS actively play with AL players?
If cam and dan became more active, I would say they would be great for panelists.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
So by the transitive property, Kola and I aren't likely to "intelligently put together lists"?

You cut me deep.

I disagree vehemently that Kismet should be a panelist on our PR at all. That doesn't make any sense to me.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hmm

Well technically I thought having that noone really disagreed we really wouldn't have to go for a definite vote but hey xD we can set one up.

Pick your choices, I still think my panel with the addition of George would be rather complete.

DRN

Smash Lord
hmm, I think the panel should be the people who play other people the most and who are most likely to intelligently put together lists.

In my opinion, the panel should at least include Elev8, Will_, George, Kismet, and Reflex. (yes, I would say Kismet is top 5 for knowing who are the best in AL, even though he is out of state. He is active in playing with AL.) Does anyone else OOS actively play with AL players?
If cam and dan became more active, I would say they would be great for panelists.
Even though im GA if i was AL i'd vote for this Panel lol. Makes a lot of sense and if u can't get Calvin get Billy.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Again I object, I don't see the purpose in adding an out-of-stater to vote on the in-state panel. It just doesn't make any sense.

And I don't see any problem with using the panel that Kola suggested, as it's already been used and those lists have already been posted and tallied.

I don't see the reason to postpone updating the PR any further, to be frank.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I don't see any problem with using the panel that Kola suggested, as it's already been used and those lists have already been posted and tallied.

I don't see the reason to postpone updating the PR any further, to be frank.
What this guy said :dizzy:

~ We are just making this take longer than it needs too... I'm 90% sure the rankings will be more or less the same regardless of the panel.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Ok 4 votes for mine

Using those five lists as a guide--

1. TheReflexWonder
2. elev8
3. Billy
3. Will_
5. George
6. Kola
7. munkus beaver
8. Cheap
9. Zero Gamer
10. DanGR

Billy and Will_ tied at #3. Not really sure how that's gonna work.

If Dan opts to decline his spot, shaSLAM would be next in line.

Also, I think the idea of honorable mentions is stupid (undermines the importance of the list itself, a bit), but I'll list those people if there's support for it.
Well unless we get more votes for Cheap's panel I think these results are pretty definite right?

_Keno_

Smash Lord
So by the transitive property, Kola and I aren't likely to "intelligently put together lists"?

You cut me deep.

I disagree vehemently that Kismet should be a panelist on our PR at all. That doesn't make any sense to me.
1. I was actually implying that you guys dont play other people often.
2. What doesn't make sense about it?
3. There is no need to rush the list, I dont see why you guys are so anxious. If it takes a bit longer to get a more accurate list, then I say we wait.

If you think Kola's panel will be more accurate (or if you are just impatient), vote for it. I personally think George and Kismet have something to contribute.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
THE ALABAMA BRAWL POWER RANKINGS

#1 REFLEX

#2 ELEV8

#3 Will_

#3 Billy

#5 GEORGE

#6 KOLA

#7 MUNKUS

#8 CHEAP PEACH

#9 ZERO GAMER

#10 DanGR

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
1. I was actually implying that you guys dont play other people often.
2. What doesn't make sense about it?
3. There is no need to rush the list, I dont see why you guys are so anxious. If it takes a bit longer to get a more accurate list, then I say we wait.

If you think Kola's panel will be more accurate (or if you are just impatient), vote for it. I personally think George and Kismet have something to contribute.
Don't bull**** a bull****er. You put George, Kismet, and Will_ on your suggested list. Feel free to explain how they 'play people more often' than Kola and myself.

And really, I shouldn't have to explain why Kismet shouldn't be on our panel.

That should be obvious.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I don't want to make an official list. That's why the one I posted was really loose. Go ahead with the sweet Ace Attourney list.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Heh well besides George I've played everyone on our current rankings. xD I've got my fair share of people I've played against.

If anything I believe Zero has played more people in Alabama than George and Kismet.

fact

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Reasons number 1 through 50: he's not an Alabama resident.

Reasons number 51-150: he's not an Alabama resident.

I could go on and elaborate, breaking a point by point analysis but this is smashboards so of course I don't feel like slamming my genitals into a doorway just yet.

And really? I don't recall him being at every tourney I went to. I guess since I missed one of the major tourneys this season that means I'm slipping in attendance.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Heh well besides George I've played everyone on our current rankings. xD I've got my fair share of people I've played against.
Not recently. I know me, zero, and you have played everyone a few times, but I felt that other people are either more experienced against everyone or can judge skill levels better than us.

I stuck to Kola's "5" for a panel, unless you guys want a panel of like everyone...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Kismet was at That Aint Falco, and Zero's tournament in January I believe. AUSOM too. But yes he's OOS, xD this is an Alabama panel.

Now I will admit I feel we're leaving Billy out in the dark, and he's a great player who has played many of us. But I picked the people I did because they're the most interested in the panel with the knowledge of the players.

And yes I picked my list very intelligently.
Now if only had Serin went to AUSOM....We'd have all the reason we'd need to put him in the list over Dan

Not recently?

xD I only missed one tournament man

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Kismet was at That Aint Falco, and Zero's tournament in January I believe. AUSOM too. But yes he's OOS, xD this is an Alabama panel
I really dont see how being out of state affects his ability to judge our skill levels.
This panel is for choosing AL players, there was never a rule that the panel had to be of AL players.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
And how many other states have people outside of their state in a panel that isn't New England?

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
There was also a TCS tourney this season. That crazy one where will_ and george split the pot and I played Kola twice in brackets.

And I can't think of a major tourney that Kola has missed this season. Nope, can't think of one.

Top Bottom