• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
I'm gunning for you Ant mate after that humiliation at TKI haha. Hope you don't mind 2nd place too much.
Alan if you need any help either beforehand or on the day you only need to ask :)
Haha I'm gunning for you both after I crashed out at 3rd, and that shizzle sounds hot Will, lemme know the details fo sho. x

COEY

Smash Lord
Ok got details my parents are going away a week on monday (25th) for a week. Let me know whens best for everybody that week idealy it will be for 2 days, of course you're welcome to stay a day or so longer or shorter. Also if you're worried about getting to mine it's alot easier than getting to where Joe was gonna have his fest. Just gotta catch a 20 min train from Manchester Vic, then a short walk to the bus station and a 5-10 min bus that takes you a minute walk from my house. Let me know when and if you're interested.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Ok got details my parents are going away a week on monday (25th) for a week. Let me know whens best for everybody that week idealy it will be for 2 days, of course you're welcome to stay a day or so longer or shorter. Also if you're worried about getting to mine it's alot easier than getting to where Joe was gonna have his fest. Just gotta catch a 20 min train from Manchester Vic, then a short walk to the bus station and a 5-10 min bus that takes you a minute walk from my house. Let me know when and if you're interested.
nearest coach station?

COEY

Smash Lord
The bus station is the national express station as well i believe.

Edit: Station will be called Rochdale.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Is this open to anyone? I'm sure me and Skalor would be up for coming, but no idea when we get back from leeds fest>_>

ill find out tonight hopefully.

COEY

Smash Lord
Sure it's an open invite, will be mostly melee though might slap brawl on at some point for ****s and giggles. Just wanna get a list going obv can only have so many over so it may become a little biased based on whos booked and how much i know you if the demand is there ;)

AmcD

Smash Ace
Will do you use your msn anymore lol. Need to sort something out next week apart from that im free. I will let you know when im available.

Ben- Nothing new atm.

COEY

Smash Lord
No i don't have msn a get net when i'm at friends houses and at my gf's. Just feels a little rude using their net to talk to other people lol. PM if you need i'm online most days atm.

VA

Smash Hero
me-lee maylay meh-ley

I think I quit samus, she's too boring, too much patience involved and not enough combos. peach is more interesting/fast and marth and fox are just without a doubt the best chatacters in the game.

VA

Smash Hero
me-lee maylay meh-ley

I think I quit samus, she's too boring, too much patience involved and not enough combos. peach is more interesting/fast and marth and fox are just without a doubt the best chatacters in the game.

VA

Smash Hero
Too bad your peach or fox wont be better then mine but keep training them.
Your Fox is lame dude. I'd say my Peach is better too but that's quite a claim. I've learnt SO MUCH about fox ditto while over here you can't even understand, they do it so much, so so so much. I've played more fox dittos while I'm out here than you've had cooked breakfasts.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Your Fox is lame dude. I'd say my Peach is better too but that's quite a claim. I've learnt SO MUCH about fox ditto while over here you can't even understand, they do it so much, so so so much. I've played more fox dittos while I'm out here than you've had cooked breakfasts.
looool You suck with fox big time. Your gonna be the exact same when you come back and your still gonna lose to the same people as you did before. You keep on claiming you have learned stuff but still hiding up in Canada lol. When are you coming back again pussy? Any vids to even prove you have improved lol?
lol at saying dude.
You have no chance with any other character except samus there is no point in switching mains TBH!

VA

Smash Hero
looool at every one of your posts starting with loooool.

they took some vids this weekend, they were really bad though, I wasn't playing good like I was at the tournament. but if they go up I'll point you in the right direction obv.

I'm really not the same as I was when I left canada, but you can hope I am. I need a new controller I've decided, I play a lot better with good ones. My one was so badly malfunctioning that I had to work around all the stupid things it does, a lot of the time I missle instead of UP B or DOWN B, it sometimes kills my recovery. The down button is really ****ed, I could never doing CC my dashes properly. Annoying...but I'll get a new one or find a different one at home once I get back.

VA

Smash Hero
Oh, anyone that thinks they can beat my fox is welcome to a 10 quid MM in dittos.

That means you prof.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loooool Deal. You still havent told me again when your coming back, I forgot what you said before.

loooool at you saying all my posts start with looooool when they start with loooool

I need a new controller iswell. My controller keeps on going up and to the side and down its annoying. Can you buy me a controller if your buying one and I will pay you back, I will want proof though of how much it cost so you dont try to get some gay interest lol. When are you coming back again I keep on forgetting. And why are you in Canada anyway.
And when are these apparent vidoes gonna get uploaded?

looool.

VA

Smash Hero
looool I told you like 1 million ****ing times. I'll be ****ed if I'm telling you again, I'll let you know when I'm back, it's pretty soon.

I don't know when the videos will be updated, don't call them apparent loool I have no reason to tell you I recorded if I didn't loooool.

If I can find a retailer that sells Gamecube controllers I'll buy one, 2nd hand ones have ****ed me over more than 3 times.

I'm travelling around in Canada, I went all round British Columbia and around Alberta as well. I play smash when I'm in Vancouver because they have the best smashers who are also hella fun to hang out with.

Aiko

Smash Champion
right seriously back on topic.

What date is your fest on will? Im on holiday from 19th-26th aug and in work straight away. the weekend of 30th-31st Aug is best for me. Speaking of which if you aren't holding one then, I may hold one oln that date for NW. It will be very limited though as space is tight.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looool I told you like 1 million ****ing times. I'll be ****ed if I'm telling you again, I'll let you know when I'm back, it's pretty soon.

I don't know when the videos will be updated, don't call them apparent loool I have no reason to tell you I recorded if I didn't loooool.

If I can find a retailer that sells Gamecube controllers I'll buy one, 2nd hand ones have ****ed me over more than 3 times.

I'm travelling around in Canada, I went all round British Columbia and around Alberta as well. I play smash when I'm in Vancouver because they have the best smashers who are also hella fun to hang out with.
loool I keep on forgetting, its like September something but I wanna play you now :(

I was joking on the apparent bit lol I know you played them anyway and I know you wouldnt lie I just wanted to see the pictures

Yeah thanks about the controller but, just makes sure it aint know mash up one lol.

Ppro my untrained nub falcon is leet I'll have you know.
loool I apologize then, will be good to play your falcon.

Also, Pdot will be coming
Good to hear. He is a prick I want him out of my area.

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah like I'm said, I'm ready for any kind of fox competition. I also like how you think you can beat my samus when you got fully ***** in teams by me and a scrub.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Robby, Im sooooo confident that I'll beat you again that I must be the most arrogant person in the world, my head has gotten so big thinking Im the best in the UK and that Im better than Charles its ridiculous, you need to come home and show me how much you've improved cause I still think Im amazing when reality is everyones surpassed me and Im an old man whos knees have gone wobbly. Someone host another tourney so I can practice again and then cry myself to sleep when I come 7th getting knocked out by Pro and Robby, f*ck sake Im amazing at this game how did I get so far?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
trash talk sucks. I mean come on ffs NO ONE CARES apart from you're egos

As I'm pretty keen to play some smash again I'd like to say that I'm gonna make an effort to make one of these fests as I've found I can get cheap buses to Manchester. Looking forward to seeing you all again tbh.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
trash talk sucks. I mean come on ffs NO ONE CARES apart from you're egos

As I'm pretty keen to play some smash again I'd like to say that I'm gonna make an effort to make one of these fests as I've found I can get cheap buses to Manchester. Looking forward to seeing you all again tbh.

I ever tell you how nice a guy you are Ben? Always on the ball too and willing to see through irony ^_____________^

VA

Smash Hero
haha I would laugh so hard if Z aactually did get knocked out by me and pro and come 7th now. lololol. I gave up samus everyone, I literally do not use her anymore. It's Peach then Fox then Marth.

Top Bottom