• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Would you dare insult captain zeppo? NO WAI.
Why would you want to, he's such a nice guy?

Not bothered about your samus btw, if she's not even your main anymore that probably means I can beat her with about 8 characters :bee:

Peachy on the other hand, who knows? You might even get a game off me, that'd be nice for you wouldn't it? eh son? nah I'm just joking, you wouldn't get a game son. Maybe a stock if we played on Mute City, and I was falco, and I sandbagged a bit. Lol who am I kidding it's three 4 stocks and out for V.A.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I wasn't talking about you Paul I was talking about P.pro and V.A
Woah dude, i'm seriously sorry dude, didnt know you felt like that, well you know what dude i'm gonna try to stop it dude because I know your gonna feel like we are spoiling the thread dude. Sorry dude.

Would you dare insult captain zeppo? NO WAI.
How could he insult someone he sucks up to?

Mr P

Smash Ace
Why would you want to, he's such a nice guy?

Not bothered about your samus btw, if she's not even your main anymore that probably means I can beat her with about 8 characters :bee:

Peachy on the other hand, who knows? You might even get a game off me, that'd be nice for you wouldn't it? eh son? nah I'm just joking, you wouldn't get a game son. Maybe a stock if we played on Mute City, and I was falco, and I sandbagged a bit. Lol who am I kidding it's three 4 stocks and out for V.A.
reachashi pipes in with all guns blazing, a stock ? pfft try 1% cant touch this. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Honestly though VA, switching from Samus to Peach is like switching from cancer to AIDS.

J03

Smash Master
VA and Prof, i feel the love but swear to god i am going to report you guys, this is NOT your ****ty london thread and i WILL NOT have to sway through pages of ****e to find a useful post.

i am not playing games here, VA you have outstayed your welcome in our thread so unless you have something useful (THAT MEANS NOTHING INVOLVING YOUR ****ING OPINION) GTFO or get reported.

Professor Proffesional, i ask you to please chill dude.

As for the fest, it seems to be all week, monday 25th to friday 29th.

i am away untill tuesay the 26th, but im sure ill make an appearance, besides gives you all time to actually enjoy some tranquility im sure xD.

regargless it is an OPEN invite all will needs will be a PM containing dates and times. Also feel free to ring him for information, PM him for his number.

Hope to see you guys there ^_^.

BB- good luck dude, i hope you dont need it =/. let us know how it goes, you never know it COULD be really good =D.

Z - your horrendous at this game you will never beat me, stick to SF3.
This is my opinion so i automatically get your respect because im being honest. i consider this a victory because i get to insult you and take your respect away. Im gunning for your dignity and manhood

COEY

Smash Lord
Ok so as Joe has said it will be open for people all week, though i was hoping that everyone comes almost at once and just really have a couple of good days of it. Everyone interested (and i hope that includes you Sam!) i'm gonna be on msn later will make some group convo or some ****e. Also so you guys know theres a possibility i will have a couple of other friends there too but they won't bite :p

Oh and Robby ni hope your fox has improved since ALT if you're so confident :p Something about a 3 stock on yoshis if i remember correctly... <3

VA

Smash Hero
Oh and Robby ni hope your fox has improved since ALT if you're so confident :p Something about a 3 stock on yoshis if i remember correctly... <3
lol tell me to get out of your thread and then direct trash **** at me? humm. My fox was fresh at ALT. and lol of course it's improved, I've been training with North Americans. I recall 3 stocking your falco at CHJ too so I hope you've worked a bit on that too.

oh and ok that's all from me folks, until someone mentions my name again.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
lol tell me to get out of your thread and then direct trash **** at me? humm. My fox was fresh at ALT. and lol of course it's improved, I've been training with North Americans. I recall 3 stocking your falco at CHJ too so I hope you've worked a bit on that too.

oh and ok that's all from me folks, until someone mentions my name again.
blah blah blah. Same **** different thread. SHUT UP

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Will is this the 26th of August or September? Cos I'm in ibiza ravin it up from the 28th of Aug, but im free all september :O

PS. I luff u

bokkusu

Smash Apprentice
aaargh, I don't think I can make another fest until September. I would love to make this but I just can't see it happening as I've got a lot of uni stuff to do right up until the end of august.

Count me as a no for now but I'm hoping I can get that to change.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Who's going? I cba to sift through the last pages of trash talk. :x

I'd like to go if it isn't a problem.

J03

Smash Master
Who's going? I cba to sift through the last pages of trash talk. :x

I'd like to go if it isn't a problem.
EXACTLY, now VA, stop spamming, please.

Koop: this next monday, 25th-31st of august =/. btw im hoping to host something in october so hopefully you can come to that =).

P.pro, Thanks mate ^_^

AmcD

Smash Ace
I'm hoping to run a tournament during the half-term in October. I have no housing atm so when my friend comes back next week I will talk to him about housing people from the South area (near London) and Scotland.
People who get housed will have to probably contribute £1 to the person housing.

COEY

Smash Lord
Robby that was my sheik not falco but fair play it was 3 stock. I know it wasn't falco as i never do falco samus ever as it sucks...balls.

As for my fest can people even if it's already said just post yes or no to coming, and the dates you'd like to come obv if you said yes lol.

VA

Smash Hero
Yes it was your Falco. I 3 stocked your Falco on PS, you went YS with Sheik and won. Then I went DL and you went Ganon and it was 2 stock. Sorry :(

COEY

Smash Lord
Well it wasn't falco as i'd stopped playing him at that point (after smashgt i gave him up for sheik), and you said after the first game about you having practice against sheik from playing dsd9. Sorry :(

....lol

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone im back, but im off to uni on the 19th
whats goin on?
btw, carlton im gonna need my goldeneye back before i go, need something to keep me from working too hard!

COEY

Smash Lord
Gotta go to Manchester Victoria dude, should be able to get metro from pic to vic (lol) using your ticket. Either that or get off at Salford Crescent and board a train to Vic from there. A ticket to machester means to any station in Manchester centre meaning Piccadilly, Victoria, Oxford Road, and Deansgate.

J03

Smash Master
VA- yeah dude i do, you need to take that chip and put it firmly back on your shoulder, its not cool for you to go around picking fights with us nice folk xD. Just chill and we'll love you again =P

VA

Smash Hero
lmao jo3 I don't care who likes me and who doesn't. You've all met me in real life and know I don't go round picking fights with the "nice people", I just get on with it. Boards is not who I am at all and those who take me seriously on here probably do dislike me but that's their issue not mine.

I've also never been someone who just chills. I take smash seriously because I <3 it. Boards is boring without people fighting, no one talks about anything because there is so little going on with our community. Sorry if it winds you up, I understand if there is something worth talking about then you don't want a load of trash to wade through.

J03

Smash Master
taking melee seriously and NOT having a laugh with peeps when you play is wrong imo. If you only enjoy winning then play some LVL 9's. You need to enjoy the game as much as you enjoy the winning.

The reason i was pissed is Coey is trying to organise a fest and noone has a clue whats going on because they cant find his posts.

BTW you might be right, its not your problem if noone likes you, its MINE because right now i dont like you lad, its nothing personal but i ****ing hate your attitude on the boards. So its MY problem, and im solving it by telling you to chill, and you WILL CHILL, if you wanna get invited to the next tourney of this game you love so much, you'll pipe down and play nice.

Your a good laugh in real life, you dont need to be a **** on the boards to compensate.

COEY

Smash Lord
Ok i'm away till Monday, will be back for midday ish so this is my last chance to post this before then. If you're coming this is my number 07784288764. If you can text me with if and when you're coming that would be ridiculouslyt sick, if you can't give me a call and let me know. If you can't do either of these things then don't come monday make a post and come down tuesday lol.

See you guys all soon hopefully.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Hmmm. So Is it the fest that Wills thats happening now or is it next week? And does anyone know if when the next one is and if I'd be allowed to come. Is it you Ant?

let me know pleeease

And btw I think things might be a little easier if we could update the first post occasionally but I haven't seen aiko around at all.

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Rofl Joe you've got a well big bee :bee: in your bonnet haven't you? Just ignore him VA, he's never been the same since Quad 2's ruined his poker career.

On a non inflammatory note, when are you back in Blighty, and are you going to grace us northerns with your presence when you get back?

J03

Smash Master
this bee is about the size of north africa lad and its definatly not in a calm mood, were not all nice 100% of the time like you reach xD.

VA- ia with phil like, even if you are a prick on the boards itd be good times to see you in the flesh, were yhour not actually all that bad =P.

Phil- Ty for the quad 2's reminder lad, was finally getting over that ya prick. can you make it down to wills this coming week or not philerino, would be good times, ill get the gear in like.

Will, ill be at yours late on tuesday, staying till 4 on wednesday, and ill be back after work on thursday. PS i now have a job xD.

Top Bottom