• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

VA

Smash Hero
Please please please don't try to tell me how to act if I want to get invited places JO3. You're antagonizing me by acting like my mum. Kindly chill out yourself, I'm restraining some kind of large outburst here so I'll just leave it.

I'm back on the 13th of September and start uni on the 29th. I'll be holding my own fests in Brighton hopefully and mostly travelling to London to play occasionally. I should get to play the northern folk again at alans tournament.

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
this bee is about the size of north africa lad and its definatly not in a calm mood, were not all nice 100% of the time like you reach xD.
What can I say I'm just a really nice guy.

Won't be able to make it this week, at work Monday-Friday plus I don't get paid till Friday.
When are you all back at uni? Is it soon or is it all the way in October?

VA

Smash Hero
yeah the fests aren't likely to be more than once a month but people might come along as we have RanBat in London and other fest, I'll just slot the fest in between those dates and people *might* come. It's really easy to get to Sussex uni from London as well.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I am the kind nice person on the boards now, innocent and out to help the community with as much service as I can give out possible. VA and Edwin are now the bad people :(.

VA I will come to your smashfest when they are held once I find the route.

VA

Smash Hero
I can tell you the route now.

London Victoria ---> Brighton ---> (7 mins) Falmer ---> walk across the road

so really...not far. maybe 1 and half hours?

J03

Smash Master
VA: then GTFO of the thread then o_0

jesus christ you have a london thread to talk about that shiz in, i even bumped the old british thread just so you guys could spam somewhere else.

Phil: back in uni late september, look into dates when i get back.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Re-posting this due to the spam :

Hmmm. So Is it the fest that Wills thats happening now or is it next week? And does anyone know if when the next one is and if I'd be allowed to come. Is it you Ant?

let me know pleeease

And btw I think things might be a little easier if we could update the first post occasionally but I haven't seen aiko around at all.

VA

Smash Hero
VA: then GTFO of the thread then o_0

jesus christ you have a london thread to talk about that shiz in, i even bumped the old british thread just so you guys could spam somewhere else.
lol, accuse me of being a prick and then when I stop being one you start acting like an even bigger one? I'm not spamming you ******, I'm posting information about fests and trying to get interest, don't act like you've never been in the London thread doing the same.

And as for being a condescending **** head, I won't be told how to enjoy smash, or how it SHOULD be played. You may as well start telling me to play with items, or that wavedashing is for noobs.

Smashboards is not real life. Take a mature attitude like Reacher and just banter along and if it really gets to you that's when you know you're an idiot for taking an online forum to heart.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
It's cos you are a prick V.A. Joe asks you to stop spamming and yet you continue to do so. this isnt about people taking the boards too seriously this about people having to go through pages of this to know when smashfests are etc.

VA

Smash Hero
Eurgh

I'm tired of this. I kind of see my own hypocrisy and I'm leaving this gay thread now. yay.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I dont mean to spam the thread but I feel my friend/smashpartner/lover was insulted by a person in a way which shows hypocrisy so I apologize J03 as I do no mean to spam the thread but B.Bill is a cry baby, and I do not think it is right to tell someone to get out of your thread and be negative about it. You should reason with the situation first like J03 did but B.BIll having know control of his being cant help himself lol.
I am leaving now unless someone insults me which I hope does not happen because I want everyone in the UK to have a good smash community and stuff so lets leave it as it is and Londoners leave this thread.

*High five back VA*

bokkusu

Smash Apprentice
I think I'm back to not being able to make it now. I had everything worked out but then a friend called me and said he might need to stay at my place for a few days this week so it's looking doubtful again. :(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
P.Pro- can't be bothered cos I don't really like you online. I'll wait till I actually see you in person if I do.
B.Bill (lol at you not being BB cos you lost the title) - lol at you will wait till to you see me in person cry baby cos you will say nothing different to what you complain/***** about on msn/smashboards and you wont do anything.
Of course you cant be bothered to reply bcos I finished you off and hurt your feelings and you dont have the creativity and intelligence to make a comeback which is better and smarter then mine but I don't want you to make a comeback bcos it would make this thread worse so bye B.BIll and I will destroy you at the ranbat if you even come cry baby x x x.

Edit: I dont like you online more :D.

AmcD

Smash Ace
I've only just got home from the Festival. I have had around 6 hours sleep since last Friday,
I'm goin to bed.

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
you went to leeds fest alan? no way i went to that the last 3 years, i nearly went this year too lol coulda been reppin smash at rock fest lol i bet you had an awesome time

Aiko

Smash Champion
righto back from holiday and waded my way through the piles of **** that is this thread.

Ive forgotten the dates for wills fest but once i check again I will edit this post. Chances are I wont make it as I have work on weekdays :/

edit: i cant make it

as mentioned before I may be having a small fest this weekend but places will be very limited as my house lacks sleeping areas :p

Kyuubi_x

Smash Apprentice
Can I know the details for OSplay 2 like where and when and what games are going to be made there and possibly a website where it is being conversated.
OSplay 2 starts around November, though there's no confirmed date for it atm.

It's going to be held at Omega Sektor (OS) in Birmingham.

Games:

http://theospl.com/osplay/

This is what we had last time, but there are gonna be more games for the next one.

I'll let you know when I found out the exact date. :]

Top Bottom