• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Cool. Just give me a few minutes to get ready.

Also, to anyone else who wants to join, as long as it's also all right with Path, feel free to hit up the room for rotations. Was thinking maybe dubz could even be possible (if not now, then perhaps later).

Last edited:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
GGs Yoshi8984, nice Ness, took a while to get a feel for it with the lag, the long-lasting hitboxes and your defensive options xD nice reads overall tho

Last edited:

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman

Also, to anyone else who wants to join, as long as it's also all right with Path, feel free to hit up the room for rotations. Was thinking maybe dubz could even be possible (if not now, then perhaps later).
I'm coming.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Thanks! You've got a great Snake and Jiggs as well. :)
(Sorry I went idle for a bit in 1 match cause I had to do something for my sister lol)

Also I just realized I could've gone for the timeout vs. your Snake on that Pokemon Stadium match LOL

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

Rotations, dubz, fd fox only, I'm up for it. :grin:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Thanks! You've got a great Snake and Jiggs as well. :)
(Sorry I went idle for a bit in 1 match cause I had to do something for my sister lol)

Also I just realized I could've gone for the timeout vs. your Snake on that Pokemon Stadium match LOL
to be fair, I could've gone for timeouts every game, lol, I chose to approach or take unnecessary risk on most of those.

but yeah, during most of the games with Ness they can often go to time lol

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs man, always a pleasure trying to figure you out, while getting whupped in the process xD How did I do?
GGs as well L&B it was great getting to play you again after a while.

I gotta say you've certainly been improving man, and at points it was becoming harder to land hits on you. I thought I was going to lose with Game and Watch since you were coming back.

I was thinking why can't I get this hit lol.

Overall you did quite well, and your reactions have improved some too. You've gotten better at your out of shield moves, and even spacing too. I also noticed you're not rolling as much and even spot dodging which I tend to look for a lot when fighting people. Also mixing up more often too.

Good on you man.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
@ silverlining silverlining Another set of good games! I really really enjoy playing against you. My food is ready and I have to go! ^^ Your Sheik/Zelda are as solid as ever! I really envy your Sheik, she is so fast, I cannot keep up and I love how precise you are! Your Toon Link has also improved since the last time we played!

silverlining

Smash Rookie
You're welcome. :3 And okay, I'll be on in a minute. ^^
Amazing games. ^^ I won't ever get enough of that marf, I do love how you play him! I found my error though... I keep trying to punish you instead of airdodging, and against marf's range that is probbbbably isn't the best plan. xD Ohh well. At least I am slowly cracking through your defences!! Bar the dumb freaking SDs at the beginning, I'm pretty happy with how I played. :p
And those dittos were great fun! Switching mains was entertaining. xD Isn't my Marf the best thing ever? Bet you couldn't stop the drool. :) Extremely happy to see your Zelda too, have you been working on her? You made tons of improvement, I would recommend to start using fsmash though. I think I only saw you use it once in our games. D: Looking good though. ^^
And and and! We must totally do more tl/snake matches! I've always wanted to make my tl into a mini snake, he certainly has the life expectancy for it. Lol. Gonna practice more z dropping and other techs, and will totally get back to you on it! Hope to play you again soon ~

Edit: Perhaps your flattery of my chic is why I like playing her against you. xD I really can't play her well for toffee, but thanks ~ Hope you enjoy your meal!

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Add this: 3354-4369-2103

He should add you back in a bit.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Amazing games. ^^ I won't ever get enough of that marf, I do love how you play him! I found my error though... I keep trying to punish you instead of airdodging, and against marf's range that is probbbbably isn't the best plan. xD Ohh well. At least I am slowly cracking through your defences!! Bar the dumb freaking SDs at the beginning, I'm pretty happy with how I played. :p
And those dittos were great fun! Switching mains was entertaining. xD Isn't my Marf the best thing ever? Bet you couldn't stop the drool. :) Extremely happy to see your Zelda too, have you been working on her? You made tons of improvement, I would recommend to start using fsmash though. I think I only saw you use it once in our games. D: Looking good though. ^^
And and and! We must totally do more tl/snake matches! I've always wanted to make my tl into a mini snake, he certainly has the life expectancy for it. Lol. Gonna practice more z dropping and other techs, and will totally get back to you on it! Hope to play you again soon ~

Edit: Perhaps your flattery of my chic is why I like playing her against you. xD I really can't play her well for toffee, but thanks ~ Hope you enjoy your meal!
Thank you very much! I'm glad that you like my "Marf." ^__^ Oooh yeah, I always have that problem too. I'm pretty content with my offense, but need to work on my defense. :D And sometimes I get so panicky that I just hide in my shield. :o You should be happy about the way you played today, keep up the excellent work!
Switching mains was so fun! Your Marth was awesome, just need to work on mastering your dancing blade, as I only saw you use the first to hits! Unless that was intentional. It takes a lot of practice, especially on WI-FI, it's haard. Also, try and tipper your f-airs and n-airs to get the best outcome! And really? I'm glad to hear that my Zelda was good! She used to be one of my secondaries but I dropped her for Snake. Thank you for the advice nevertheless!
Omg, I loved the Snake/Toon Link matches! I noticed that you were using a lot of Toon Link's bombs! The matchup was basically explosion after explosion. I'm liking this mini snake Toon Link though! And omg, I was laughing so much when I accidentally blew my self up when I was Snake, I almost fell of my bed. O__o ^^ I'm looking forward to our next encounter!
OH YEAH, I've been needing to ask you, y'know with Zelda, I noticed that you always use Nayru's love to give you an extra boost. I was wondering how you do that? ^^;;;
And thank you!

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs as well L&B it was great getting to play you again after a while.

I gotta say you've certainly been improving man, and at points it was becoming harder to land hits on you. I thought I was going to lose with Game and Watch since you were coming back.

I was thinking why can't I get this hit lol.

Overall you did quite well, and your reactions have improved some too. You've gotten better at your out of shield moves, and even spacing too. I also noticed you're not rolling as much and even spot dodging which I tend to look for a lot when fighting people. Also mixing up more often too.

Good on you man.
We need to brawl DAS, I hope you're going to use your main this time. Peach right? Like maybe In an half an hour or so. You down?

Top Bottom