• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I don't suppose you'd be up for Falcon dittos as well? If you read this, that is. ;P

Edit: I literally lol'd when I tripped on the platform from the F-air. xD

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I think I can BDACUS if I just tweak my controls a bit. Problem is I can't have both dacus and boost grab. But the only MU I boost grab in that I care about is olimar. Maybe Marth but I'd rather DACUS vs Marth
All you'd really need for BDACUS is a button/control set to u-smash. Maybe shake smashing? I dunno. It's up to you to decide if it's worth the compromise, though.

THAT DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN, DID NOT GET HIT BY 3 PAUNCHES ALREADY
PZ is trying to take my job.

YOU GOT A GOOD NUMBER OF PEOPLE TO PUNCH, KIDDO. YOU BETTER HIT 'EM HARD.

Last edited:

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GG's, I can play better :l
In the beginning, you were being predictable with your DI and techs off of Dthrow. I was reading your DI, but in later matches you did a little better at mixing it up. Also, at times you would try a few too many grabs, mix it up. A few helpful tips.

Player -0

Smash Hero
In the beginning, you were being predictable with your DI and techs off of Dthrow. I was reading your DI, but in later matches you did a little better at mixing it up. Also, at times you would try a few too many grabs, mix it up. A few helpful tips.
Yeah, I noticed I kept rolling in and I was like, egh. I'll keep doing it because reflex is the best.

Later my Mom came in and starting antagonizing me so that might've been the DI mixups because I have no idea where to DI :awesome:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I got stuck in the jabs to do PSC if you remember what that is but meh didn't have much luck doing it.
lmao, that was why you kept DI'ing into it for 80%!? xD

Edit: Welp, I got disconnected. D: We played for quite a while though. >.>

Good games, PZ. ^^ You sure started to figure out my Falcon as our games went on. Near the end, I didn't get a single stage of my choice. >.< Seriously, I was very unimpressed by Sakurai.

I was having so much fun with the Ganon tech-chasing, lmao. Also, all the Warlock Punches never happened... got it? ;_;

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
lmao, that was why you kept DI'ing into it for 80%!? xD
Fun games! I am sorry but when a FALCON and not GANON gets a double dsmash hit that falcon has the luck of the gods on his side so I decided we're done here.
O yea I am not sure if it was wifi or me but I facepalm myself everytime I use falcon's usmash cuz I absolutely will never use that move unless its guaranteed out of a Grab Release of something like that. All those usmashes were definitely uairs for me in some shape or form<.<

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Fun games! I am sorry but when a FALCON and not GANON gets a double dsmash hit that falcon has the luck of the gods on his side so I decided we're done here.
O yea I am not sure if it was wifi or me but I facepalm myself everytime I use falcon's usmash cuz I absolutely will never use that move unless its guaranteed out of a Grab Release of something like that. All those usmashes were definitely uairs for me in some shape or form<.<
I must admit, I've never actually been hit by a double hit D-smash until our game just now... o_o

Is that so? I wasn't expecting to be hit by so many of the U-smashes either... You got a double U-smash on me on that moving stage whose name slips my mind. I swear, I was trying to SDI out! ;P I MISSED ALL OF THOSE STAGE SPIKE TECHS AH KILL ME NOW I AM SO ASHAMED

PZ

Smash Lord
I must admit, I've never actually been hit by a double hit D-smash until our game just now... o_o

Is that so? I wasn't expecting to be hit by so many of the U-smashes either... You got a double U-smash on me on that moving stage whose name slips my mind. I swear, I was trying to SDI out! ;P I MISSED ALL OF THOSE STAGE SPIKE TECHS AH KILL ME NOW I AM SO ASHAMED
Yea I missed them too lol. O yea you wanna go through falcon if you wanna SDI out of usmash but most of the time, unless you see it coming, it doesn't matter anyway.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Yea I missed them too lol. O yea you wanna go through falcon if you wanna SDI out of usmash but most of the time, unless you see it coming, it doesn't matter anyway.
Ah, that explains it. I guess that makes sense, seeing as how it'd be much easier than having super SDI off the top. ;P I'll keep that in mind in case we play again sometime.

Anyway, thanks for the games, I shall be heading off to bed. Much fun was had, even if they were Falcon and Ganon dittos. xD

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
After months of trying, decided to give it another go and stupid Wii finally read the disk, so anyone wanna brawl?

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sorry dude my wii froze. I'm down to keep playing if you are.
Well, good games man, sorry, not enjoying or trying In WiFi connections like this. Salty for sure because of connection, connection problems are easily the only thing I get mad about... meh. Good Pikachu, keep up the good work man. Good day~

Anyone else want to brawl?

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
@ D Diddy204 Hmm you know as much as I don't want to play melee online because my internet isn't that great or is capped at certain speeds so playing a technical game with anyone who isn't near my area...I want to take you up on that offer. I love any game of the series even mod if its fun enough but I play brawl on wii U so I am not sure how I would play Project M with you.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
No doubt that this is what anyone I've hit would've said before they fell victim to the true power of Ganon. But I welcome the optimism.

I keed. To each their own. To Ganon, the souls of the helpless. <3
"Bad man fall in poopoo Now comes the part where we throw our heads back and laugh" Best Quote from "George of the Jungle" Still makes me laugh after the guy lyle actually does fall flat on his face in it.

Edit: @ DAS DAS i'll play if you're still there.

Okay nvm

Last edited:
Top Bottom