• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I had a blast in this thread back in 2012/13/14. It's a shame it's dead now. I miss so many old friends that used to came here.

R.I.P

Last edited:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Yeah pretty much most people are in the discord. We got a good mix of casual and competitive players. I wanna say you can find a match most of the time during the week. Lastly I feel we have a lot of WC/MW players.

D

Deleted member

*sniffles*

what happened to this place? I miss you guys and gals...

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
In loving memory to the arena that launched friendships and offshoots, that created highs and lows that will never be forgotten, that shall always be remembered fondly until our dying days, may this arena one day forge new friendships and memories in a future that is yet uncertain, and may the ones who lay behind us have fulfilling lives and adventures all their own as we all move on towards new horizons.

Top Bottom