• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Umm I'm i think like one when I went falcon lol

The list is getting pretty big. I think I've gotten well over half the people I've played since I came back in January.

Has anyone here played me and not been punched? I need to know so I can change that before May. Oh, and you can join now, Courage; I think Gabe is done.

Good games thus far you guys. Connection went dreadful with the lag spikes and such, but eh. You were a fun partner, Gabe. c:

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Watched the video, Rose.

How even does because look like? That was freaky.

So are the teams done, you guys? I'll probably go to Call of Doodie if so. Unless someone wants to play?

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819

The list is getting pretty big. I think I've gotten well over half the people I've played since I came back in January.

Has anyone here played me and not been punched? I need to know so I can change that before May. Oh, and you can join now, Courage; I think Gabe is done.

Good games thus far you guys. Connection went dreadful with the lag spikes and such, but eh. You were a fun partner, Gabe. c:
I've never been Ganon Punched I think... Though Courage has gotten me the most with super slow and powerful attacks.

I hate DDD's F-Smash.....

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Well, if you ever got Ganon punched by me, you'd definitely remember it.

You better watch out.

Sorry for taking so long. Go ahead and host again.
I bet I'll never get hit by a Warlock Punch online. :awesome:

Besides, A fully charged DK punch is better.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I bet I'll never get hit by a Warlock Punch online.
No doubt that this is what anyone I've hit would've said before they fell victim to the true power of Ganon. But I welcome the optimism.

I keed. To each their own. To Ganon, the souls of the helpless. <3

PZ

Smash Lord
I bet I'll never get hit by a Warlock Punch online. :awesome:

I completely disagree with this... A B-Reversed ganon punch hit in the air does 38% damage and sends the opponent in the opposite direction intended... I feel so happy that I did this myself.
Anyone wanna brawl?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I completely disagree with this... A B-Reversed ganon punch hit in the air does 38% damage and sends the opponent in the opposite direction intended... I feel so happy that I did this myself.
Anyone wanna brawl?
Can we have Ganon dittos? :cool:

Edit: Not because I'm too afraid of being butthurt if I lose or anything...

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
Can we have Ganon dittos? :cool:

Edit: Not because I'm too afraid of being butthurt if I lose or anything...
Sure thing. You or I host? I still wished I could have saved such a magnificent moment. Sad that 3 mins is all the time one gets. He was owning me the entire match and then lost and such a unexpected way lol.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Sure thing. You or I host? I still wished I could have saved such a magnificent moment. Sad that 3 mins is all the time one gets. He was owning me the entire match and then lost and such a unexpected way lol.
Uh, you can host I guess. ^^

3 minutes? Was this like, a basic brawl or something? lol

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Zatch, my batteries died in the middle of the match T-T

I hoping I would get to Yoshi :c. I'm trying to perfect the different styles of my 3 characters

Any tips? I know I got stuck in shield with falco a lot...

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games mate. Those last few games reminded me of the Reflex vs. Kismet matches I used to watch back when I was picking up PT, haha. Freakin' love Ivysaur. Don't care how **** she is in that MU. <3

You should learn how to BDACUS. It'd really help with killing, especially out of a laser barrage. Not sure what much else to add, we didn't play very much.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Good games mate. Those last few games reminded me of the Reflex vs. Kismet matches I used to watch back when I was picking up PT, haha. Freakin' love Ivysaur. Don't care how **** she is in that MU. <3
lol that u-smash kill with ivy was sooo not legit. I shield grabbed you T-T. But wifi said no...

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
lol that u-smash kill with ivy was sooo not legit. I shield grabbed you T-T. But wifi said no...
I still had frames, that's the only reason I used it like that. Your grab-box must've came out on the very last of 'em.

Also,

You should learn how to BDACUS. It'd really help with killing, especially out of a laser barrage. Not sure what much else to add, we didn't play very much.
Your tip for the day. Sorry to hear about the batteries. I invested in a charging dock for my Wiimotes that I don't even use anymore, lol.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261

Sigh, I w
I still had frames, that's the only reason I used it like that. Your grab-box must've came out on the very last of 'em.

Also,

Your tip for the day. Sorry to hear about the batteries. I invested in a charging dock for my Wiimotes that I don't even use anymore, lol.
I think I can BDACUS if I just tweak my controls a bit. Problem is I can't have both dacus and boost grab. But the only MU I boost grab in that I care about is olimar. Maybe Marth but I'd rather DACUS vs Marth

Top Bottom