• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I want to play Matsu as well actually...

Although mind explaining how rotations work again? I haven't played like that in years... =P

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games PZ. Gonna take a break and do some schoolwork I've been putting off all day. Then I might play COD. I seem to have the worst time against Falco's lasers, lol.

PZ

Smash Lord
GGs! Zatch. I should make marth a thing because I can actually use that high/top tier and not suck. I wish it didn't feel so weird to play kirby with nunchuck but than again there was a pro kirby using nunchuck so I should probably keep trying. I am also giving up on sheik because I don't know how to spell that now that I think about it and seeing you use her made me think I am not cut out to use that character. Failco with 20% more failing than normal!

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
The lag... Did it get better after I disappeared? Cause I reset my Wii since for some reason I wasn't connected to the internet during that match.

I think I'll just sit out. I wish lag didn't still my Double Jump at the end of that game between me and Matsu LOL

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
it's been a while, let's play
GGs Snailtopus I don't know how many times I got grabbed by Yoshi lol. Well those were fun, and you look to have gotten better. You almost had me in that Game & Watch vs Yoshi match.

I was getting a bit nervous there.

Sorry for any wifi problems and stuff.

Glad to play you again. Btw I haven't seen you use Sheik in a while.

Have you stop playing her?

Last edited:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
@ space23 space23 GGs man, seemed like we were having some connection problems there but it was still alright :p Your ZSS is really good~

EDIT: Anyone else wanna brawl for a bit? (hosting)

Last edited:

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Great games Matsuokai!! Gtg for now

I love how technical and precise you are! Despite the lag of course. ^-^ love to play ya again soon

Last edited:

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
GGs Snailtopus I don't know how many times I got grabbed by Yoshi lol. Well those were fun, and you look to have gotten better. You almost had me in that Game & Watch vs Yoshi match.

I was getting a bit nervous there.

Sorry for any wifi problems and stuff.

Glad to play you again. Btw I haven't seen you use Sheik in a while.

Have you stop playing her?
Yeah I don't really touch Sheik anymore, kept getting owned every time I would pick her. Dropped Snake for the same reason but recently brought him back - didn't stand a chance against you, though.

Matsushi

True Blood
Oh, this is a toughie...Yoshi's post came up first...but I've never played Matsu before...
You guys wanna do rotations?
I'm cool with that! ^^
Great games Matsuokai!! Gtg for now

I love how technical and precise you are! ^-^ love to play ya again soon
Awww, thank you very much! Your Yoshi is amazing, my options were so limited against you! Sorry that my skill level dropped as we progressed, I had a draining day and need some sleep. O__O But I really enjoyed it and learnt a lot, thank you!

Last edited:

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
I'm cool with that! ^^

Awww, thank you very much! Your Yoshi is amazing, my options were so limited against you! Sorry that my skill level dropped as we progressed, I had a draining day and need some sleep. O__O But I really enjoyed it and learnt a lot, thank you!

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Well, GGs LoveandBacon! You've got a great Wolf and I look forward to playing you again! :)
Gotta go eat now.

Dammit if only I didn't get grabbed at the end of that last game though... XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom