• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Don't you mean "I'm so cool face, I don't press the button when I'm told. The button presses itself when I tell it to," Twitch?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Twitch tried out more Marth today, and I found out he's good at running awaY with that character too. Twitch likes to show me how to be gay with characters because I can't be gay myself. =p

Nah but he did some funny/**** combos to me. Also my Fox Nair-shined his Marth across FoD(yes through the air) to a shine spike out of his DJ offstage. 0-34% death combo. ****.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Twitch tried out more Marth today, and I found out he's good at running awaY with that character too. Twitch likes to show me how to be gay with characters because I can't be gay myself. =p

Nah but he did some funny/**** combos to me. Also my Fox Nair-shined his Marth across FoD(yes through the air) to a shine spike out of his DJ offstage. 0-34% death combo. ****.
ehh, i'll try to be better with my marth.

later in the morning: it's off to the m2k vids.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I never record my best stuff LOL.

I've done some stuff that I've flipped out about on Twitch that people just don't know about.....

ahhhhhh Melee is too good.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

Look at Marth's left foot. It's almost always covered by the blue counter bubble, unlike Marth's right foot which is never covered. It's safer for Marth to counter a spacies up-b when he's facing the stage... interesting...

EDIT: this picture is slowed down to 1/3 normal speed

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I can actually believe that because I've gotten burned standing by the edge facing in and countering much more than it ever happening facing away.

That's just me though(also I usually face towards Fox sooooo I guess I might not have enough experience with facing away).

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion

Look at Marth's left foot. It's almost always covered by the blue counter bubble, unlike Marth's right foot which is never covered. It's safer for Marth to counter a spacies up-b when he's facing the stage... interesting...

thank you

10char

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Theo, you're more than welcome.

EDIT: Some Fox stuff.

Total: 39
Hit: 8-9, 11-14

Thought this would help people with the timing on the SDI to get out of Fox's uair.

Also...

Shine's hitbox (at least Fox's) extends further in front of Fox than behind him.

Also, the white of Fox's tail isn't part of his hurtbox.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Changin the way we all use Marth's Counter forever.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Theo, you're more than welcome.

EDIT: Some Fox stuff.

Total: 39
Hit: 8-9, 11-14

Thought this would help people with the timing on the SDI to get out of Fox's uair.

Also...

Shine's hitbox (at least Fox's) extends further in front of Fox than behind him.

Also, the white of Fox's tail isn't part of his hurtbox.
is there any way for u to take a single snapshot of just the part where fox is red (where the shine would be used offensively)? I remember hearing that the back part of the shine actually had slightly more range, and while the blue (reflector) sphere is obviously favoring fox's front, i think the red might favor the back. idk, just a thought

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
is there any way for u to take a single snapshot of just the part where fox is red (where the shine would be used offensively)? I remember hearing that the back part of the shine actually had slightly more range, and while the blue (reflector) sphere is obviously favoring fox's front, i think the red might favor the back. idk, just a thought

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Upon about 5 minutes or repeatedly looking at the gif, I firmly believe that Theo is correct and Fox's shine has a donk.

EDIT: Sniped by Boney lol

Top Bottom