• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

null55

Smash Master
@moo: lmao omg ur so ****in mean

@PLUR: im using ur old **** now.

null55

Smash Master
wow lucas ur such a hypocritical hole of ***.

lol nah jk i <3 u

null55

Smash Master
lolllllll i actually <3 him i just needed to do something with my accidental double post.

and "f this website" is kinda played out.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
there's a guy who i kind of introduced him to the concept of competitive smash, as in discussing it and being the first person to beat him all the time (2-3 years ago)... he's practically my neighbor and the only person who has ever wanted to smash on occasion around here.. or once every few months anyway. he transferred to ecu this spring and i was talking to him today and told me about bden's falco beating him nice and good haha.. was a funny surprise.

ps. I am winning 100% of all MM's directed at me. I'll make it to a tournament in a few years then it's on.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Shine to up-b is my fave thing to do with Falco ever. I think I dropped Peach as a tertiary to play more Falco.

Played GofG with Falco vs his ICs for a few hours. This guy is ****ing good. He started out 3 stocking me(lolol I dunno how to DI out of the CG) and then I eventually started doing better and even beat him a few times. I suck at L-cancelling with Falco on 1 shield though. LEt alone two. :(

That being said, Falco is easy as **** if you can L-cancel.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Shine to up-b is my fave thing to do with Falco ever. I think I dropped Peach as a tertiary to play more Falco.

Played GofG with Falco vs his ICs for a few hours. This guy is ****ing good. He started out 3 stocking me(lolol I dunno how to DI out of the CG) and then I eventually started doing better and even beat him a few times. I suck at L-cancelling with Falco on 1 shield though. LEt alone two. :(

That being said, Falco is easy as **** if you can L-cancel.
money match?

null55

Smash Master
@PLUR: that's ur old stuff i was talkin about.

@Crystalballs: are you playing **** SoVa peeps at all?

BEHR

Smash Hero
i need vilt to give me my laptop my grandma is flipping ****.
You will never get it back...EVER.

He lost my wiimote and sensor bar at a sc tourney and he still hasnt paid me back for it.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
The former doesn't matter, but I agree with the latter.
Ahh, I got my information mixed up.

4.2 deletes any current version of bootmii, but it can be reinstalled.

Wii's made after Feb 2008 are potentially at risk of bricking with the installation of Bootmii.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
4.2 deletes any current version of bootmii, but it can be reinstalled.
Right.
Wii's made after Feb 2008 are potentially at risk of bricking with the installation of Bootmii.
Wrong. Wiis made after Feb 2008* have a new boot2 (boot2v4) installed, which erased the exploit bootmii uses to inject itself into boot2 (so that the wii goes boot0 > boot1 > boot2 > bootmii instead of boot2 > Wii Menu).
So it's not that you can install Bootmii but you'll brick after 2008; you just can't install it at all (as boot2 - you can still install it as IOS but it's a severely neutered version).

*(I thought it was May but I'm not sure about that so I'll go with you)

Top Bottom