• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

*CT*

Smash Lord
:(

aww **** i wanted to see you at something. i mean, if time is the issue, that's understandable. but dont be down cause your rusty. that's def fixable.

@CT: black chris, chris(ten) [PLUR], i was probably a chris in a previous life.
This is exactly why I'm CT, I forgot about Black Chris, if I'm not CT I'm Lee, since I'm asian

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
It's mostly a time issue, considering i still only get one weekend a month off and its now normally spent golfing or bowling. So, sadly, melee has taken a back seat to other hobbies. Still mad fun though, i'll try to make something at some point but it probably wont be soon.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
How many people would be interested in coming to duke for a fest monday?? I say go for it DJ Zio and I will come. Plur you should host a fest tuesday eveinging then =P. back to back fest Naggars

null55

Smash Master
It's mostly a time issue, considering i still only get one weekend a month off and its now normally spent golfing or bowling. So, sadly, melee has taken a back seat to other hobbies. Still mad fun though, i'll try to make something at some point but it probably wont be soon.
**** yo.

well if i'm still playing by the time you come to something... lol that'd be ****.

ugh... how many fests am i missing geez :-0

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm (eventually) making a Falco highlight video called Dair to be stupid.

See, I used highlight instead of combo, because combo assumes I'm good.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
gotta make my next traditional list of smashers I would like to mm, but won't mm because nc doesn't even put money in for tourneys, nuch less than risking a dollar to try to see who's better...

1. Fiz
2. Josh's character of the week + falcon
3. Stingers peach + ganon
4. Jim
5. Dorsey
6. JMH
7. Daddy moo moo.
8. Smith
9. ACE
10. Cam

honorable mention
0. Team catfish
1. Malks balls
2. Dark hart
3. DJ
4.malks left ball
5. Malks right ball
6. Ganondorf
7. Keef
8. Sheik
9. Hickory smoked butthole
10. Everlasting pp

if you don't like this list, go out and...mm me? Idk.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Chris I can't wait to Ganon ditto you again now that you've gotten better.

Even if I don't make another tournament I'm gonna get up with some of you guys sometime when I'm inland for some games. would be funnnnnnnnnn

edit: and yeah basically I'll MM anyone whenever I get the chance :>

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
indeed good sir. I understand, the reason you were number 1 is cuz ur the one I'm actually interested in mming.

we should get friendlies as well. I enjoyed our matches at herb 3

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Now that my parents have surprised me by showing up for fathers day, i may not be able to come monday night. They are leaving tuesday so that day would be better actually

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Now that my parents have surprised me by showing up for fathers day, i may not be able to come monday night. They are leaving tuesday so that day would be better actually
>Parents showing up

>Holiday

>Surprised

Really, Jonsey Lozr? But that's good news for me, I suppose. I can get a few things done monday, then be completely stress free Tuesday until I play someone in melee. Then it's sad nights all over the place. :(

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol chris, you can't really put me on that list since you refused last time i asked.

and so is smashfest going down tuesday and wed now?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
you're an honorable mention, there for comedy and complete unseriousness.

if i wanted to mm you, i would. it's ironic that i put you there, cuz i'm not going to, odds are.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
nah, lucas is there for comedy cuz he's...not even around, lol

edit: and plus, i can't wait for what kind of troll **** he comes up with once he sees i was pr'd haha

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He's been unbanned for a week.

Pretty sure if he had something to say, he woulda said it, I'm guessin.

DJRome

Smash Hero
some kind of angered one i imagine. proly sth dealing with the lines:

ive played him
he's not good
who did he beat
are you kidding me

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, still looking forward to it. i'm gonna make him think i care when he does, just like i did this time. it'll be sooo good.

but it might get the thread locked...dark hart has a knack at making that happen...

Top Bottom