• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wow ur lame smith. it's been like two days since you asked me to update. get off my nuts. I know your trying to fit in, and i know your mad cause you didnt come up with the idea, but you dont need to make a thread to look cool. go be emo somewhere else.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The insulting Keith I see before me reeks of fail.

Stop trying so hard, yo, and save your face.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
im sorry, smith just gets on my nerves. i hate people that try so hard to fit-in, it's lame as ****. Composure is back though.

i edited it though cause it was kinda mean.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lee, why do you have something to say after every time i make a post? like im not mad at you, just really curious. Like no matter what thread it is, you seem to follow me and wait till i post, then you say something that has nothing to do with the thread, it's always about me or my post. and it's usually stupid little snipes or rhetorical things. i find it hard to believe you dont know the term "Fitting in".

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I follow every thread, not just you.
And I post more in response to you because I can understand what everyone else is saying. For instance, I have no idea what the term "fitting in" in that context is supposed to mean. Like, smith is trying to fit in by ...bashing you? I don't get it.

And snippets are easier to type than actual posts, and often get my point across.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
well how about you put me on ignore so you dont have to worry about not being able to understand my posts.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lee apparently doesnt know what "fitting in" means. but if you saw him in real life you would understand why.

nah jk. <3 lee for real.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
>sees keith try hard to explain himself and explain what fitting in is when he himself isn't yet fit in

>my face

null55

Smash Master
the great wizard Murine needs not to fit in.

Kevin go read the summary of mine and Keith's story. you'll be quite interested in the ending i think ;).

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cam aint white either.

be more two-faced snap. You say whatever you want on the boards and were all cool in real life. If that's really how you feel then man up and say it to my face. Otherwise, you may as well stfu.

call it gettin trolled, but this is real talk. Call it getting butthurt if you wanna hide behind that. But you won't talk **** irl. You won't mm me either. So why say stuff like that? I never say **** to you. I could say cry more you ****ty peach main who ant even DI out of dthrow upsmash, but I don't.

**** *****es.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I played seriouslies with Joshua Joshua and Snap yesterday for like 5 hours.

It was gooooood. Also, my Falco is ****.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
cam aint white either.

be more two-faced snap. You say whatever you want on the boards and were all cool in real life. If that's really how you feel then man up and say it to my face. Otherwise, you may as well stfu.

call it gettin trolled, but this is real talk. Call it getting butthurt if you wanna hide behind that. But you won't talk **** irl. You won't mm me either. So why say stuff like that? I never say **** to you. I could say cry more you ****ty peach main who ant even DI out of dthrow upsmash, but I don't.

**** *****es.

Lol dude can you not just take a joke? i mean, if our PR board can you surely can. Im all cool with you because i like you. NEVER said i wouldnt money match you, never said i wont **** talk you irl. i just dont because... i only **** talk marth players IRL.

dude cmon it wasnt trolling and you aint a butthurt or anything that just came to me last night when i was playing with josh and i made a mental note to post it.

so cmon and just admit that it was funny.

because thats all it was intended to me. yeah so you and yay black. thats cool man.

cams mexican or some ****. thats cool.

and Dj is korean or some ****.

and im fat and ugly. so feel free to call me out on that whenver. DUD.

<3

Also good **** at that fest the other day boyo.

please dont insinuate that im too faced. please. that just makes me sound like a bad guy when really i didnt know when logged on to smashboards to be super serious. i mean seriously you guys are almost as bad as randomyoutubecommentguy2342

null55

Smash Master
it really isnt unless ur a j@p.

only cuz we ****ed those ******z up with our bowmbz

Top Bottom