• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
if you had let me know the reason for you and slasher not coming, i wouldve funded your endeavors, compliments of UNCG.

i want to play you. i have this feeling that you won't 4 stock me like you did at my first tournament...
I didn't know we had played. >_>

But yeah, sometime soon. When did I play you anyway?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Everybody should probably stop being a **** to Lucas for no reason.
<3 Josh. We should play before the Asheboro tourney.

yeah but you just suck apparently
and people wonder why I have a low self-esteem when it comes to smash. I know I'm not the best, not PR worthy, and admit time and time again. I accept that. No ones needs to remind be how bad I am...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
EDIT: Delete the last part of your post Lucas. Talking bad about yourself isn't going to help your case.
... in a situation about me, whom am supposed to be talking about lol.

I'm sorry guys, I'm just trying to be a little more serious in hopes of being taken a little more seriously, and it's going kinda opposite XD

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I didn't know we had played. >_>

But yeah, sometime soon. When did I play you anyway?
wouldve been during the day before the duke biweekly before octoberfest (like october 3rd or so). i remember you beating me, then rome beating me some, and then you beat me, and yeah i pretty much sucked.

but i'm better now, and only getting better, quickly

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
wouldve been during the day before the duke biweekly before octoberfest (like october 3rd or so). i remember you beating me, then rome beating me some, and then you beat me, and yeah i pretty much sucked.

but i'm better now, and only getting better, quickly
so a bunch of guys beat you.. and then you did some sucking

:dizzy:

Edit: will not be attending any smash orgies..

daft was talking about using the elo system to rank NC smash but that probably wouldn't work out. considering it works on a much larger scale of people and also includes the option of drawing with people. For that system to work, we would also need to rank every player in NC, not just a top 10.

right now I'm thinking of a new system that both uses a panel and it will show the differences in peoples skill within the top 10 (like Zio was talking about)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think what I feel is wrong with the PRs is pretty obvious.

But I was viewing through some old PR related stuff, and I realize something. No one honestly cares about the PRs enough to argue for fair placements. They cause, usually, problems that no one wants to get in to, or solve anymore.

I'm not sure how I can word it . . . I'm just now given the impression no one cares. Although, from the old PR thread, it moved from some heated "I'm better than you - here's why" to "LOL! Masta Cheif will be GOTY when Halo 3 comes out."

Sorry for making any attempt on possibly improving the ranking methods. I tried this once before and got chewed out for it.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I agree zio, on the fact that people could be more empathetic around here. It's fairly easy to think that you're right yet still be open to the possibility that you're wrong.

And if anyone disagrees I will punch you in the face at the next tournament. Watch your back.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I agree zio, on the fact that people could be more empathetic around here. It's fairly easy to think that you're right yet still be open to the possibility that you're wrong.

And if anyone disagrees I will punch you in the face at the next tournament. Watch your back.
You won't son

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
The ranking system doesn't HAVE to include everyone in NC. Like I said it's player responsibility to be at events. Once my proposal for the system has been laid out you can agree or disagree, agreed ?

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Dave, I miss you, and your Ganon, and your Luigi, and your scrubby Falco
ace once killed my fox with falco's forward air. ***** channeled ganon.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom