• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Possibly. But I'm not trying to insult anyone here, so no, that's not what I meant.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
How do you think that list will perform OOS? Actually, maybe pound will help determine that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You started the conversation, but it seems like I'll end it as we're not getting anywhere. I should get to work on that HLS write-up and stuff.

When you are ready to answer, then we can pick back up where we left off.

null55

Smash Master
i had no idea why there was a problem with what Zio was saying...

i mean... that was the issue to begin with -_-;;

not that i have that problem... i understand the reason for both sides. just like i understand the purpose of the National Bank.

i still lose sleep however.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Thanks Munkey. I'm glad somebody finally shows a little respect. These young whipper snappers don't know who there talking to.

And yea I go to school at ETSU but still reside in NC.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Yo PP does the best he can and doesn't play favorites. Except for me of course. You all need to give him a break and stop arguing of pointless petty crap. Not every person is ever going to be happy with something like this. For real everyone needs to chill out and try to get along. If you cant do that then just keep to yourself. On the flip side its ok to joke, but really make sure you know who your talking to.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
Not the response I was looking for...

Munkey, you call these Nazi PR's. Why?
1. Dr. Peepee (german)

not ranked - Malk (jewish)

and we all know Malk went back in time to save Jesus to stop Christianity.. how he isn't ranked is beyond me

kthnx

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Everyone complaining...

U mad.

Power rankings arguments are so dumb.

EDIT: Unrelated, I really want to fight some NC Ganons

EDIT2: Because they're all a bunch of *****es. ;]

EDIT3: Jk <3 Ace and Jim

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
EDIT: Unrelated, I really want to fight some NC Ganons

if you had let me know the reason for you and slasher not coming, i wouldve funded your endeavors, compliments of UNCG.

i want to play you. i have this feeling that you won't 4 stock me like you did at my first tournament...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom