• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Money Mike offered to get the pictures for me. I'll put pictures up if I don't have to get them...usually.

I don't like Brawl pictures much.

Okay back to Melee. Yay pictures!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Rag/Foxy/Karn all accepted panelist positions, and we've had 2.5 tournaments since the last update. So I guess after the next tournament, which is...that state you guys are hosting before Pound. Which you should make a topic for.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I LOVE how 9th place in honorable mentions is DJ's Sheik arguments.

That made me so happy.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
should i buy a DS? i kinda want some games to play on the go and idk if its worth it. im not crazy about the whole stylus thing. point and click is not my idea of a good time

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
They're also atrociously easy. I agree with that.

But the DS Pokemon games are actually very good. And if you're into that kind of thing, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 is good. Lots of good random games too, like Scribblenauts.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
'oy pp, since you claim to not play falco anymore in NC tournaments, i feel that it's misleading to have that big 'ol falco next to your name in the NC power rankings.

make it ganon.

edit: if it'd make you happier, you can put "pp's falco" in the skilled but inactive section lol. WE NEED ACCURACY, DAMMIT!

DJRome

Smash Hero
my sheik arguments should be way higher. shenanigans itt

btw, i got ***** for most of this period so imma **** the next few tourneys fo sho

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Crystal, a DS is cool to have, but only if you have a flash cart. $50 for infinite games is amazing.

DJ's Sheik arguments told me she was training for the next tourney, so don't be surprised if she peaks on the rankings next update.

Also, my Peach. ;)

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Mits is good in melee now? o.o
Me, duo and LLLLLink used to be really good at melee when we were younger, as soon as brawl came out we dropped it completely...... After playing the two side by side, I can see that was a mistake.

I've played a few matches at past brawl tournies and I guess you could say thats what got me back into it, I sucked, but I was still struggling to control my character, much less gimp ppl due to lack of practice.

Recently, Duo and myself have been playing nothing but melee, I havn't touched brawl since the last tourney. Melee has gotten back to the point where the lack of buffering feels natural again, I've regained and surpassed my past lvl of tech skill, I'm very eager to try a tourney to see exactly where I stand.

P.S. Duo has also gotten very good again. Watch out. lol

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
The World Ends With You is one of my favorite DS games. I love that **** game. And the soundtrack is the ****.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh...are you still gonna play brawl? if you're dropping it completely :(. if you're playing both then awesome lol

@Tone: Hell yes. TWEWY is my fave DS game of all time. I have TWEWY music on my Brawl too, lol.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
oh...are you still gonna play brawl? if you're dropping it completely :(. if you're playing both then awesome lol.
No, I'll be playing both. I played brawl a few matches with Duo, my brawl game doesn't seem like it suffered at all, if any thing I've became better at predicting my opponent, mindgames and tech chasing, but we shall see.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
got ****ed up by my Puff.

oh hey Mike, sup.
Your everything got ****ed up by my Falcon. :bee: Uh, all I have to say is lol about our, what was it, one match of Peach vs Puff?

Sup, are we gonna actually play some smash bros. when you're here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom