• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Me, duo and LLLLLink used to be really good at melee when we were younger, as soon as brawl came out we dropped it completely...... After playing the two side by side, I can see that was a mistake.

I've played a few matches at past brawl tournies and I guess you could say thats what got me back into it, I sucked, but I was still struggling to control my character, much less gimp ppl due to lack of practice.

Recently, Duo and myself have been playing nothing but melee, I havn't touched brawl since the last tourney. Melee has gotten back to the point where the lack of buffering feels natural again, I've regained and surpassed my past lvl of tech skill, I'm very eager to try a tourney to see exactly where I stand.

P.S. Duo has also gotten very good again. Watch out. lol
I'd like to think our matches at the last State tournament helped get you guys inspired to play again.

Even better **** if you guys decide to drop Brawl all together. ;]

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good stuff Mits and Duo!

Also, I'll probably play some Falco if there's recording going on. =p

Also also, if Karn and LoZR improve I'll play Falco on them(unless I straight ****, then I'll switch off for a match or something lol).

BEHR

Smash Hero
We cant improve if you play mewtwo..to know what we need to improve on we have to play you at your best..which is Falco...not to say your other characters are bad...but i just feel its a slap in the face if you play like Kirby we want your Falco.

BEHR

Smash Hero
And beating your Mario is going to Motivate you?

Srsly just play Falco.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Still if I lose to your Mario I would be like . "Well **** I dont give a **** cause I want your Falco."

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
PP I might go Luigi if you go Mario on me, or I might go Ganon just to teach you to stick to Falco. :chuckle:

Edit: pfff, Alex, you always get to play PP. :grin:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ace: Lol I'm sure I'll get Mario vs Luigi practice from Twitch, so be ready to see why Mario is the hyped bro.

If you main puff.....we'll see.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha vZakat. I'll go Falco on you first match(if we don't friendly) and see where it goes from there. =p

Also, when would that have been?

vZakat

Half Genie
I was at a gigabits tournament in march of this year (I think). First round, I got him down to one stock. second round I made a stupid counter pick choice (I have a habit of doing that) but I still got him down to two stocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom