• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

null55

Smash Master
@Mike: yo it was too matches. rofl.

@PP: when is Wake's break out? can you maybe by chance come visit the boro over Winter Break?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wake's break finishes the Monday before Pound. The 11th I think. I might not be able to do anything the Saturday before I go back either. Not sure on that though.

null55

Smash Master
lol i love PP not playing Falco. what a f@g, but i approve.

not cause i have a chance lmao. just cause he's Kevin Nanney teaching us a lesson.

null55

Smash Master
lol @ what PP's real response to that would be.

@PP: ima **** your secondaries and your main.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
PP you wont get an easy bracket when you have to face me, im gonna beat all your characters boy. You my boy and all but you have been winning long enough!!! Real talk

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Ok this is what you have to do. Adam (lozr) used to do the same thing as pp all the time. He would get so tired of ****** me and my friends with fox he would start using his secondary and stuff and I would wanna fight is fox. All you have to do is say pp use your main. He wont use it, he'll pick like mario or whoever. Then you dont say another word, pick your worst character, and start the match. He'll get fed up fast enough.

Also, the word homie looks like hornie.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Don't I?

By all means Adam, teach me a lesson. I could use one that isn't from a puff lol.

Edit: Dr Neo, you raise a good point....if I did that in friendlies. I'll be doing this in tournament only.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Its kool pp, I know exactly how it feels. From a player with less skill it feels like you are "taking it easy". Nah dude you play however you wanna play. You dont tell them who you want to fight.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Dark Hart you just need to show this much love ---> | | <------

And add me on facebook. (Ricky Pelton)
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much love

and friend request sent

Want me to do it in friendlies too? I can do that.
*face palm* :urg:

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I will after we kill off the other dudes, right before the match ends im killing you =P.

NEO MY PHONE JUST DIED

RIP

Ill hit you up later though to talk more about pound

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Adam's phone is done for. =p

Haha can't you wait until after Pound 4 singles? Cuttin me down when I have so much potential is harsh brah.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Duuuuuuuuuude

I'm going to sleep......

Edit: someone make a motivational PR statement so my post about Dr Neo's post isn't badly founded.

Or you can talk about me going Pikachu on you. That works too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom