• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vZakat

Half Genie
I use the actual N64. I'm old school like that. And I can teach you stuff. I'm pretty much the best in the US right now.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Man I used to tear up those chains when I was a young, impressionable Asian. I'll be glad to l2p from a pro :). I think the Wii has a downloadable version that costs money, but it's probably dirt cheap.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Same here bro. We'll probly both laugh and SD after enough Ganon jokes lol
Oh of course. That's how my Ganon dittos went with Mike G, lol. We ran up to each other and forward air, and yell out "FUTURE!" lol. I actually ended up losing because of laughter xD

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
UNCG Smashfest > Duke Smashfest. now if you factor out the smashfest, you get Smashfest (UNCG > DUKE). then if you simply divide by smashfest you get

UNCG > Duke. Now you all understand my college decision.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
due to matters outside my power, the UNCG smashfest isn't what it was going to be...

but, if anybody just wants to come out to greensboro and make me and $mikes day, do that.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
$mike hasn't come yet and...well i live here, so yeah i'll be here. i'm textin $mike to see if he can stay that long.

edit: mike just texted back, looks like he'll have to leave by then. but...i'll still be here. and dsheps gotta get his cube at some point, so we'll probably see him on campus.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
lol i havnt seen dshep in forever, but yea if you still wanna play around 8 ill come by. I can get to the campus just let me know where you're at specifically.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Have you come up with a clear cut write up on the method used to determine those listed on the PRs?

I just want to see it, sonson.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I reallllly thought I had outlined this twice in the brocator thread ZIO.

I'll get back to you on whatever we decide to do when the panel discusses it soon.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha no I'm not.

When is a good date for the panelists to discuss these? I'm good with tomorrow, and I bet Foxy and Mike are fine with it, but I'm not sure what Karn is doing these days.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh, you have? Well then you should place it in the OP so no one has any questions as to how things are done.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I guess I could do that. It will be included in the next update then.

Edit: I plan on making the HLS group more productive now that I'm on break. Check in there somewhat regularly to keep up with the discussion!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Tomorrow/today is looking good then. I'll try to get in touch with everyone at some point tomorrow to at least begin discussing this.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Double post to let everyone know that Mike and I have talked about the PRs and made a list. It's really funny LOL.

I still need to run it by Karn and Foxy though. Those two need to hit me up today.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
btw crystalnite i got a full ride to UNC, and Duke was all over my **** before i even completely applied. they gave me an hour long personal interview with them before i even submitted an application. which i didn't do, because i didn't want to go to duke.

please, don't try to play my intelligence. it doesn't really work against me.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
btw crystalnite i got a full ride to UNC, and Duke was all over my **** before i even completely applied. they gave me an hour long personal interview with them before i even submitted an application. which i didn't do, because i didn't want to go to duke.

please, don't try to play my intelligence. it doesn't really work against me.
dude, u definitely started it lol. i dont "play ppl's intelligence"; not my style.

rhan

Smash Hero
Lol @ fighting over school dominance.

If you're at a university, you're smart. Nuff said.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
haha it was a joke. UNCG's smashfest didn't even happen. it was a 2 hour session me vs $mike and then a 3 hour session me vs rawfuls.

and if that wasn't your intention with that, then what was?

and rome, i'm not saying that the interview meant a whole lot, it was just the way they were going after me via email, phone call, and an interview before i even had anything to do with the school, doesn't exactly happen with everyone they try to bring in, I'd suppose.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol rhan university

and he was just playing on the irrefutable fact that duke academics>uncg academics

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
haha it was a joke. UNCG's smashfest didn't even happen. it was a 2 hour session me vs $mike and then a 3 hour session me vs rawfuls.

and if that wasn't your intention with that, then what was?

and rome, i'm not saying that the interview meant a whole lot, it was just the way they were going after me via email, phone call, and an interview before i even had anything to do with the school, doesn't exactly happen with everyone they try to bring in, I'd suppose.
it was a joke; u kinda set urself up for it lol, but a joke nonetheless. its ok though, i forgive ur joke because of your name. mike actually came out to something? no fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom