• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3N0

Smash Lord
im coming to NC for 1 tournament.. can i get on this list plz?! i like lists.

R3N0

Smash Lord
RENO!

Every time I hear 3Oh!3 I think of you. haha
thats the way it should be hahahahah .. she watns to touch me ohhhhohhh ...
lol this other song is hot..

l-o-v-e is just a word i never learned to pronounce

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So I think competition here is going to get interesting soon.

Foxy and Karn have such good matches, and Ace doin that move they call "the punch." Crazy times right now.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dang Ace so fast.

Yeah but why lightning strike or smash when you could've just punched?

Gooood Shiz Fiz.

I'll message you about Falco's matchups in a bit I suppose.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm afraid to ask about how many times you've watched that video. XD

Fiz: How many from SP are getting into it? Just you and DUB?

I wanna see you guys enter some Melee man! It's a good experience.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i would say DUB and I are the best but because we are starting to play melee everyone is. I go shiek with some ganon. DUB goes falco with falcon and a little peach. Rag goes falcon. Rohan plays a pretty good jiggs. Seth is really the only one who won't budge. He hates not being able to air dodge 8 times before touching the ground lol. Entering melee is quite daunting actually. I just need to start by playing other people in friendlies first. It seems like the stuff i struggle with is second nature to people who don't even play the game(bill and stingers). It will get there.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, as I'm sure you know, the Melee community here is very accepting of anyone new(especially lately), so if you need friendlies/whatever from anyone, don't be hesitant to ask.

I know you guys can do well with hard work because I've seen how talented you all are with Brawl. Good luck bros.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
if i do well against sp in a brawl match it gives me confidence in a brawl tourney because everyone is tourney proven. because none of us are tourney proven in melee i just dont know how we compare. smash is smash though so i dont think we can be too bad....

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Fiz, from now on leave Stongers out of anything Melee related, as he likes to say things in response to it often.

SP is smart, and it will obviously show. All that you have to do is learn the nuances of the game, get the tech, and get some player/tournament experience. No sweat. =p

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
yeah but everyone is categorized into either brawl or melee.....you play brawl

gj on second btw...the saying "you got nowhere to go but down" usually is said to people in first but i think it applies to your position too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom