• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hearts everywhere, my good sir.

edit: oh yeah, i reformatted my computer and i haven't downloaded aim yet. lol

Foxy

Smash Master
No problem, PP, we didn't really spend much time talking about it. I mostly just compiled data and handed it to you.

Stongers, what's a stongertron?

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
A win is a win whether it's by an inch or a mile.

What I'm saying is, whether Chu was rusty or not, Kevin you still won.

No johns. If Chu wants to prove he's better, he'll scrape the rust off and **** Peepee next time.

Stop riding his nuts.

And this is coming from an IC main.

Foxy

Smash Master
I've only said that Chu was rusty because I saw a lot of other people saying it (hataz) and clearly, I like to ride the bandwagon.

But honestly, people that good at Melee don't get that rusty. And it hasn't even been very long since he played. Now, if Ken came to a tournament here, sure, we'd be able to legitimately call rust on his part. But... Chu? He's been to major Melee tournaments recently. He's just not rusty.

PP definitely deserved the win. Maybe Chu wasn't playing his best, but it wasn't rust.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
*looks*

Ace below Jim? uhhh

no way. lmao.

also, why do you give the melee thread pix but not the brawl thread? LMFAO

Foxy

Smash Master
i love the different color icons.

also, i feel like an arse for being the only player on here with multiple characters

i'm just that bad, gotta be cheap

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Cuz Mask told me to, and he's leaving.

The Brawl pictures still look silly.

I don't like the pictures in general.

Because you're talking about F*CKING CHEESECAKE for a page in that thread.

That good?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol it's really good and everything, but you guys are really far off topic lately.

Not to be all modli-ish, but it's just kinda out of place talking about cheesecake in a PR thread imo.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
people want me to be the mod on the ROB boards now that sudai resigned

well i don't know about people, but i certainly have some support

dear god <.<

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol you being a mod would be insane.

Good SBR leverage too.

I dunno how long it would last though lol. The only thing stopping you is the ability to ban people for saying....things you don't like.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No, I've seen mods with a ton of referrals. You should be good, but I don't know how you'd get the position.

Sudai

Stuff here
*name search ninja*

Stingers, I <3 you but I didn't even recommend anyone for new ROB boards mod. You guys are pretty tame and a bunch of you guys are pretty active and not idiots lately so I chose not to choose. :p

But yyyeeaaahh at resigning. You guys were right to stick with Melee (since this is the Melee PR...why are y'all talking about Bawrl here? O.o), but y'all should probably quit that too. ;P

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Stingers brought it up outta nowhere. He does that a lot.

You're not implying that we quit playing Melee, are you? I'm thinking I just read that post wrongly. If you did mean that, then I'm going to pretend I read that post wrongly.

Sudai

Stuff here
Stingers brought it up outta nowhere. He does that a lot.
He's still in love with it probably. :p

You're not implying that we quit playing Melee, are you? I'm thinking I just read that post wrongly. If you did mean that, then I'm going to pretend I read that post wrongly.
Yes, yes I am implying that you quit Melee as well. I'd also advocate that Smash64 players cease playing Smash64 as well. I feel this way, but I don't really want to push that ideal onto others. So, let's not randomly flame eachother? ;P

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
lol you tried to stongertron me too..your ganon ended up being better than i thought, stingers. That beat down you gave me sobered me up for the next match though :)

edit: chu owns, pp owns....pp won, chu lost. Not much else to say.....other than I wizard foot spiked chu off FD 3x in 1 match, 1 being a dorsey combo. Yep, that's all.

ps. if you read that chu i'm joking, even though it really happened lol. you own.

pss. karn and ace are better than their placings indicate.

0Room

Smash Lord
I'm surprised Ace is on there.
I wasn't really expecting 2 Ganondorfs on their either.

Good stuff.

Foxy

Smash Master
I'm surprised Ace is on there.
I wasn't really expecting 2 Ganondorfs on their either.

Good stuff.
but Ace was on before, and two Ganons were also on there before. not that surprising?

Ace is insane hardcore beast at this game and only getting better... he should be ranked definitely higher than #10.

haven't played in a while but lets see how I do at this Charlotte tournament this weekend. Should be taken into consideration for PR right? Since a lot of the ranked players are going (or plan on going?)

Foxy

Smash Master
if i work hard enough i think i can move up 1 or 2 positions.

but we'll have to see. two melee tournies coming up now though, gonna be interesting with the projected attendance of both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom