• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I am not bitter.

It's a fine line to walk if one plays both games, but Karn seems to do it well(granted he prefers Brawl plus but you get the idea lol).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We should have a top 10 without PP in them. Him being 1st just goes without saying.
Well now, if you had said this in the OTHER power rankings thread......

Even so, I'm not sure who would be next in line on these PRs anyway. Probably Seven or Travis, those guys are too good.

Errrrr, and Twitch needs to go to stuff so he can get on here lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Raggy bro: LOL that is definitely not certain(I mean it is by results, but as far as how well I actually do vs people, not so much), but this isn't the thread for that.

DUB

Smash Lord
at least one player from sp will be on these by the end of the year......maybe 2

These tournies lately have just been bad timing. Missed one because of Beach Week and missed Foxy's cuz the parents went out of town and I had no choice but to stay at home and crunk. The Falco is almost ready though.

Jon?

Smash Champion
These tournies lately have just been bad timing. Missed one because of Beach Week and missed Foxy's cuz the parents went out of town and I had no choice but to stay at home and crunk. The Falco is almost ready though.

Oooh, you're picking up Falco? In Brawl too or just Melee? I would love to see it in some action.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Jim, I thought you were teaming with Twitch? Argh, I need to get him someone....

I wonder what Karn and Mask and Foxy want to do with these rankings...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, but do we think that they should be updated before HERB 2? I know Stongertron is the 11th, but I'm unsure of how many people that are ranked will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom