• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
get that transcendentalist, universalist **** outta here

people only make claims like that cuz theyre high all the time ie bob marley

nothing wrong with being high i guess but high ppl shouldnt be taken seriously

its so easy for high people to be optimistic about life

so imba
wow, you were a complete moron for a few moments when you decided to post that lol

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My class on eastern thought is interesting. That's one of the ideas. Then there are these self induced trips, apparently, that they have.

Very interesting stuff.

null55

Smash Master
lol high people... that strange other race of humans that remain unproductive and optimistic...

i walked up to the water fountain one day and one guy runs right in front of me and knocks me out of the way and i'm like, "dude, what the ****" and he goes "the water fountain for you high people is over here [points to the smaller one]... this is the one for white and black people. f@ggot."

he continued to explain how the smaller water fountain is also for beaners.

next time i'm using eye drops.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Dear Catfish

It's just a part of being here Daft. People like to mess. Don't let it get to you.

Granted, it used to majorly bother me, but I adjusted after a while.

Ignore list them if you want.
DAft keep chillin! It's common knowledge that Cam is a troll/weird poster lol

and Munkey.. I haven't met him yet but mah Ganon would take that peach for a ride son!

lol
wtf daft you're awesome. don't leave :/
don worry daft, i'll never insult/troll you. you're just too cool bro. i'll keep cam in check too with his weeble-wobble ***. stay strong!
I didn't think that anyone would even care if I left the NC boards but this support is overwhelming and means more to me than you know Catfish. Maybe I did let something small get the better of me. I probably need to grow some thicker skin ( eww ) but I'm used to trolling, I just thought this time it was a little too mean. But I do accept CJ's apology. Thanks for explaining CJ. I hope noones put off from making jokes at my expense cause I can def take a joke when I know it is one.

<3 to NC. You guys are the best.

Oh and CJ ? What's wrong with my question marks ? :chuckle:

lmao, idc if daft is a friend of mine or not... if you can't take THAT little bit of trolling you probably shouldn't be in NC threads anyways.
Forest. Run. I'm a sweaty lumber jack looking for kindling. LOL Thanks for being real.
Yeah, I do need to ... well you know

Stack ... it ...... up

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
this thread is too active for me to actually read.
from now on, i will only post in this thread and not read it.

in other news, when's the next update? i wanna see if peepee is in top five or not.

null55

Smash Master
i'm glad Daft and PP made it through this horrible excursion that tests the wills of the strongest of humans.

Daft, nothing is wrong with your question marks. that was the joke lol

EDIT- and you **** for being open minded... cause some people wouldn't admit anything, and would still be taking offense.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
lol high people... that strange other race of humans that remain unproductive and optimistic...

i walked up to the water fountain one day and one guy runs right in front of me and knocks me out of the way and i'm like, "dude, what the ****" and he goes "the water fountain for you high people is over here [points to the smaller one]... this is the one for white and black people. f@ggot."
I woke up this morning and laughed my *** off. Cam is too good.

I said some mad transcendental **** on my trip the other day. "Fountain of dreams really IS a fountain of dreams. Beautiful." or "Walking if ****ing amazing." or "Chris, you are SO gay. :D"

On a different note, I'm bringing a girl to 99% this weekend and I'm really hoping I don't get Yay'd afterwards.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
i Woke Up This Morning And Laughed My *** Off. Cam Is Too Good.

I Said Some Mad Transcendental **** On My Trip The Other Day. "fountain Of Dreams Really Is A Fountain Of Dreams. Beautiful." Or "walking If ****ing Amazing." Or "chris, You Are So Gay. :d"

On A Different Note, I'm Bringing A Girl To 99% This Weekend And I'm Really Hoping I Don't Get Yay'd Afterwards.
Lllooolllll

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
dammit josh you referenced it before i could. i was JUST gonna say that you gave the advice not to do it, and you're bringin her. good luck bro.

i'm gay? sadness. i should probably tell my gf of 2 years... (i assume you mean a different chris)

GofG

Smash Champion
All of my relationships are either homosexual or very carefully crafted such that the girl is attractive enough that a paper bag is not necessary but probably would not be stolen by anyone else.

You guys should try this.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Rofl "getting Yay'd" is something that me and dorsey often joke about. It has nothing to do with someone snatching your girl though lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6YR0M6mpJ0

Any time you get ledgehop nair'd by someone, regardless of their character, you just got Yay'd.

Similar but not to be confused with the "Vilt Guard" (copyright Dorsey), which is a drop zone nair.

null55

Smash Master
all Of My Relationships Are Either Homosexual Or Very Carefully Crafted Such That The Girl Is Attractive Enough That A Paper Bag Is Not Necessary But Probably Would Not Be Stolen By Anyone Else.

You Guys Should Try This.
What!? }=O

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I don't remember Dorsey making Vilt Guard...
Lol he's never told anyone about it, we just joke about it a lot. After he heard what a "Bill Guard" was, he and I both sorta made up funny names for stuff while smashing. I told lozr about it and proceeded to vilt guard him for a stock last week lol

GofG

Smash Champion
You capslocked your post, kicking in the algorithm to change everything to lowercase, and the uppercasing the letters immediately following spaces. lol.

null55

Smash Master
You capslocked your post, kicking in the algorithm to change everything to lowercase, and the uppercasing the letters immediately following spaces. lol.

|:[

What!? }=O

Foxy

Smash Master
Bringing your girlfriend to a tournament then another smasher stealing her from you.

lolololololololololololololololololol
i personally know about this

christina -> plur
corrina -> charlie
nicole -> josh/ben/ashe

PROTIP DON'T BRING GIRLS TO TOURNAMENTS
they will realize how much cooler the other smashers are

or um

wait

maybe that only applies to me

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
Rofl "getting Yay'd" is something that me and dorsey often joke about. It has nothing to do with someone snatching your girl though lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6YR0M6mpJ0

Any time you get ledgehop nair'd by someone, regardless of their character, you just got Yay'd.

Similar but not to be confused with the "Vilt Guard" (copyright Dorsey), which is a drop zone nair.
so, if you get upBd randomly, you just got TJay'd?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
what is trolling?
can someone please explain it?
everyone says i am trolling but i don't know what that is.
all i know about trolling is that i don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom