• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
aiight guys. DJ told me the stat sheets were gay. and I refuse to believe that I'm right about everything but Behr's and Twitch's ages. I must be hella lucky. anyways. . .

Boss Hog, I was going to say that I cant do a stat sheet for you but then I remembered that I played friendlies with you at the last tournament, and that I have seen your face. soooooo I'll be able to do it.

BTW: suggest categories, things that I could actually do. Maybe I should add a trolling ability section, one where Cam's like a 9 and PP has the god tier 11 (out of 10)

edit: Dr. Neo. . .*Frown* my stat sheet would be incomplete for you. . . I havent seen you in person or played you yet.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
Stat Sheets, part 2.

wow behr, you're 15? I'm 18 and . . you look older than me. . . wtf?
or are you really 22?
troll ability + 3

Amendments:
New section: Trolling ability
Zio - 9
Behr - 5
Crystalnite - 6.5
TJInfinat - 2.5
Bl@ckChris - Ganon (6)
Twitch - 4

AAAAAAAAAND, here we go!!!
Ocean
Hobbies: Smash, Watchin disney movies such as Alice in wonderland (pro pic), making naively sarcastic jokes, being a bro
Character: Bowser, Luigi, Falco?
Playstyle: Tricky Defensive ; at the height of his potential he'll go for bait and switch. Like an angler fish, he will show lie in wait and dangle obvious holes in his defense in front of you, then when you seek to capitalize, he will counter.
Logic Style: Lurking Comedic; see behr
Troll Factor: 6. he's a pretty laid back guy, so trolling him is harder than most
Trolling ability: 5

DR Neo
Hobbies: Smash, Operations, Noting fairytale creatures from movies (like trolls on the Bridge to terabithia
Character: Dr. Mario
Playstyle: Probably a Aggressive Defensive; Mario types (Mario, Doc, Luigi) usually have to put aggresive movements into their play, waiting for chances to take an opponents slip up and make them pay. Dr. Mario tends to end things quickly with powerful attacks that get opponents off the stage and relying on capes and bairs to seal their fate
Logic Style: Funny Offensive; Other posters with this style: CJ Love
Troll Factor: 7. Either knows people too well or not well enough to have their trolling make a difference.
Trolling ability: 5.5

Boss Hog
Hobbies: Smash, Leading from the shadows, STACKING IT UP!!!!!!!!
Character: Shiek (from PRs)
Playstyle: Sagely Neutral; will size you up and then switch to a playing style that will provide a challenge. Prefers quick kills over assured murder
Logic Style: Specialized; anything that BH says is probably thought out and contains an iron shell. Can sometimes end arguments with the power that Dr PP would envy.
Troll Factor: 10. To this day, I've never seen BH get trolled
Trolling ability: 4.5 Potentially more, but I'm new here.

"Who the **** is P*L*U*R?"
Hobbies: Smash, doing things with his girl (and sometimes letting PP watch), Being funny as hell, Cheesecake, Being Black
Character: Peach, ICs, Mario (Blue version)
Playstyle: Combo Aggressive; plays characters who are disadvantaged unless you know what you're doing, and most times knows what he's doing. Characterized by combo abilities, using his characters' strengths. Sometimes he doesnt have time to cover the weaknesses.
Logic Style: Warm Comedic; Uses comedy for the good. The opposite of cam who uses comedy to troll
Troll Factor: 8. Never seen him get trolled
Trolling ability: potentially a 9, but a demonstrated 3.

Edit: Hope you enjoyed the new stats. I can do more if you'd like. . .
Coming next time on Stat List Z!

Boss Hog
Hobbies: Smash, Leading from the shadows, STACKING IT UP!!!!!!!!
Character: Shiek (from PRs)
Playstyle: Sagely Neutral; will size you up and then switch to a playing style that will provide a challenge. Prefers quick kills over assured murder
Logic Style: Specialized; anything that BH says is probably thought out and contains an iron shell. Can sometimes end arguments with the power that Dr PP would envy.
Troll Factor: 10. To this day, I've never seen BH get trolled
Trolling ability: 4.5 Potentially more, but I'm new here.
**** this dude knows his stuff. I'm 22 though.

We played friendlies? sorry I was a little tired that day.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Twig make me a stat sheet. I want someone who knows me to make me one.

And TJ no worries man, I guess thats pretty good considering you have never talked to me, or even seen me before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom